Androsova I.V., Aseeva O.Yu., Polyanskaya O.Yu., Simonenko E.S., Starostina D.S.
THE SPECIFICS OF THE FORMATION AND USE OF LABOR RESOURCES IN A STEADILY DEVELOPING MIXED ECONOMY
Androsova I.V.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Aseeva O.Yu.2 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Polyanskaya O.Yu.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Simonenko E.S.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Starostina D.S.1 (Kursk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Southwest State University
2Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Abstract. This article is presented in the form of a review and analytical study using data compiled by international rating companies. Labor resources in the conditions of a steadily developing economy of the country on the example of Vietnam are chosen as the object of research. The purpose of writing the article is to form the main directions for the formation of labor resources on the basis of the conclusions obtained based on the results of a survey and analytical study. To achieve this goal, the following tasks are solved in the article: determining the place of Vietnam in the international ranking on the human development index; conducting an analytical assessment of labor resources according to available data; identifying the main features of the formation and use of labor resources; forming the main directions for solving these problems. In the course of writing a review and analytical article, data from studies conducted by international rating agencies, the results of scientific research by various authors, as well as the authors’ own conclusions were used. The main results of the review and analytical study were: According to the results of 2021, Vietnam occupies the 115th position, which corresponds to a high value of the human development index; the regions of Vietnam are differentiated by the level of human development; an analytical assessment of labor resources was carried out in the context of the dynamics of employed, the unemployment rate and the amount of wages for 2018-2022. Based on the results of the review and analytical study, the authors proposed the main directions for solving the identified problems, which consist in the value of labor resources as a driver of economic development of the state; the formation of a personnel strategy at the state level within the framework of the national strategy of socio-economic development, industrialization and modernization of the country, international economic integration; monitoring the increase in the level of education of the population.
Keywords: labor resources; mixed economy, analysis of Vietnam’s labor resources, human development index, poverty reduction.
- Vardomsky L.B. Vietnam and Russia: mutual economic cooperation in changing geopolitical and geo-economic conditions. Spatial Economics,2022, vol. 18, no. 4. pp. 181-200. (In Russian). DOI: https://dx.doi.org/10.14530/se.2022.4.181-200
- By Minh Mao, Hoang Xuan Hoa. Population size and the quality of labor resources in the process of economic development. Journal “Communist“. Hanoi, 2010. (In Russian).
- Demchenko A.A. The system of interaction between fundamental science and innovative small business: features of functioning and prospects of development in transforming socio-economic conditions. Kursk, Kursk Branch of the Financial University Publ., 2020. pp. 141-144. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44127022
- Demina Ya.V. Vietnam and other ASEAN countries during the COVID-19 pandemic. Asia and Africa today, 2023, no. 7, pp. 33-41. (In Russian). DOI: 10.31857/S032150750026539-4
- Dyukarev V.V., Migacheva E.V. Mixed economy as a factor of progressive development Bulletin of the International Law Institute, 2021, no. 1(76), pp. 13-18. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50378050
- Evchenko A.V., Zheleznyakov S.S. Modeling of regional socio-economic asymmetry (problem statement). Izvestiya Kursk State Technical University, 2003, no. 2(11), pp. 128-132. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25822092
- Evchenko A.V. Social potential of sustainable development of territories: goal setting, measurement and analysis. Innovative economy: prospects for development and improvement, 2023, no. 1(67), pp. 82-89. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=5037951
- Ivanova T.B., Tran L. The state of labor resources in the conditions of a multi-layered market economy of Vietnam. The Manager, 2012. no. 5-6(33-34), pp. 12-17. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18026378
- Lo T.H.V. Industrial development as a key tool for the transition to a sustainable growth model Economics of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. Business. Education, Law, 2020, no. 3(52), pp. 222-228. (In Russian). DOI: 10.25683/VOLBI.2020.52.379
- Nguyen H.H. Social adaptation of the elderly to the digital transformation of society: sociological studies in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam). Regionology, 2023, vol. 31, no. 2, pp. 375-392. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.15507/2413-1407.123.031.202302.375-392
- Simonenko E.S. Improving the labor incentive system as a condition for improving the level of personnel management of the organization. Online journal of Science Studies, 2016, vol. 8, no. 2(33), pp. 71. (In Russian). EDN: VZXDXT, DOI: 10.15862/01EVN216
- Chan Dinh Nguyen Labor resources of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, ways to improve the use. Dokt Diss., Moscow, 1984. 154 p. (In Russian).
- Charochkina E.Y., Kashirtseva A.Y. Social stability in the conditions of modern transformations of the economy. Russian Economic Bulletin, 2021, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 266-270. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44878171
- Shilovich O.B., Alekseenko A. G. Institutional factors of staff professional development. CITISE, 2022. no. 3(33), pp. 450-458. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.39
- Babich T.N., Belousova L.S. Evolution and characteristics of planning at an enterprise in Russia. World Applied Sciences Journal, 2013, vol. 24, no. 11, pp. 1424-1428. (In Russian). DOI: 10.5829/idosi.wasj.2013.24.11.1160
For citation: Androsova I.V., Aseeva O.Yu., Polyanskaya O.Yu., Simonenko E.S., Starostina D.S. The specifics of the formation and use of labor resources in a steadily developing mixed economy. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 126-135. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.12