Shilovich O.B., Alekseenko A.G.
INSTITUTIONAL FACTORS STAFF PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Shilovich O.B.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Alekseenko A.G.2 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Kuban State Technological University
2Kuban State Agrarian University named after I.T. Trubilin
Abstract. In this article, the authors consider the influence of institutional factors on the possibility of using active training methods in the system of advanced training and professional retraining of personnel (workers, foremen, foremen) at railway transport enterprises. The results of the study are the data obtained as a result of a survey of listeners of various railway transport enterprises of the North Caucasus Railway, which are part of the structural divisions of JSC “Russian Railways”. The article considers the psychological and pedagogical features of the educational process, taking into account the institutional factors lying in various planes – socio-demographic, organizational and methodological. Socio-demographic factors are determined by the level of education of students undergoing training. The structure of students according to the level of available education, who are enrolled in advanced training and professional retraining courses, is presented. Organizational factors are represented by the educational and material base and the educational environment. The methodological factor is the possibility of adapting active learning methods to the changing conditions of the educational environment. The methodological factor is considered on the example of a business game. The importance of taking into account the influence of the use of technical means of teaching in the classroom on the methodology of conducting classes is noted. The article discusses only some methodological features of the use of active teaching methods when conducting classes with staff. The educational process in the system of advanced training and professional retraining of personnel is creative and can be transformed taking into account changes and improvements in the methods of conducting classes.
Keywords: the system of professional development, human resources, institutional factors of training.
- Borovskaya M.A., Masych M.A., Fedosova T.V. Reserves for growth of labor productivity in the context of the digital transformation. Terra Economicus, 2020, vol. 18(4), pp. 47–66. (In Russian). EDN: GZBIDR DOI: https://doi.org/10.18522/2073-6606-2020-18-4-47-66
- Egelskaya E.V., Sorokina D.N. Certification system for specialists of transport enterprises. Safety of Technogenic and Natural Systems, 2020, vol. 2, pp. 14−18. (In Russian). EDN: MBCZQY DOI: https://doi.org/10.23947/2541-9129-2020-2-14-18
- Elina L.A, Maksimov V.A New Requirements For Training Personnel For Railway Transport. Transport Technician: Education and Practice, 2021, vol. 2, pp. 392-397 (In Russian). EDN: MQESOZ DOI: https://doi.org/10.46684/2687-1033.2021.4.392-397
- Komyakov E.Yu. Legchilina Zh.V. Tkachenko A.M. Approaches to assessing the impact of transformation of professional competencies of the staff on the energy efficiency of railway transport enterprises. Herald of the Ural State University of Railway Transport, 2021, vol. 2 (50), pp. 57-66. (In Russian). EDN: GGMXRR DOI: https://doi.org/10.20291/2079-0392-2021-2-57-66
- Korshunov I.A., Shirkova N.N., Zavivaev N.S. Contribution of Highly Qualified Employees to Regional Economy. Economy of region, 2021,vol.17(3), pp. 873-887. (In Russian). EDN: OFKKYX DOI: https://doi.org/10.17059/ekon.reg.2021-3-11
- Korshunov I.A., Gaponova O.S., Gaponova N.S. Adult training and education in the context of economic development of regions. Economy of Region, 2019, vol. 15(1), pp. 107-120. (In Russian). EDN: ZALWVN DOI: https://doi.org/10.17059/2019-1-9
- Samarina M.V., Shantagarova B.D. Features Advanced Training Of Railway Workers. Financial aspects of structural transformations of the economy. 2020, vol. 6, pp. 284-290. (In Russian) EDN: MAMWIA URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42929563
- Skoraeva E.A., Tarasyuk O.V.. Study of the need to improve the level of managerial competencies of managers and specialists of railway transport. Scientific Support of a System of Advanced Training, 2019, vol. 1 (38), pp. 83-88 (In Russian). EDN: LQGBKTURL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37416903
- Bernardino G., Curado C. Training Evaluation: a Configurational Analysis of Success and Failure of Trainers And Trainees. European Journal of Training and Development, 2020, vol. 44 (4-5), pp. 531-546. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/EJTD-10-2019-0177
- Elrehail H., Harazneh I., Abuhjeeleh M. Employee Satisfaction, Human Resource Management Practices and Competitive Advantage: the Case of Northern Cyprus. European Journal of Management and Business Economics, 2019, vol. 29 (2), pp.125-149. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/EJMBE-01-2019-0001
- Han J.H., Kang S., Oh I.-S. The Goldilocks Effect of Strategic Human Resource Management? Optimizing the Benefits of a High-Performance Work System through the Dual Alignment of Vertical and Horizontal Fit. Academy Of Management Journal, 2019, vol. 62 (5), pp. 1388-1412 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5465/amj.2016.1187
- Ju B. The Roles of the Psychology, Systems and Economic Theories [n Human Resource Development. European Journal of Training and Development, 2019, vol 43 (1-2), pp. 132-152. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/EJTD-02-2018-0020
- Latukha M., Veselova A. Talent Management, Absorptive Capacity, and Firm Performance: Does It Work in China and Russia? Human Resource Management, 2019, vol. 58 (1), pp. 503-519. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/hrm.21930
- Leslie L.M., King E.B., Clair J.A. Work-Life Ideologies: The Contextual Basis and Consequences of Beliefs about Work and Life. Academy of Management Review, 2019, vol. 44 (1), pp. 72-98. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5465/amr.2016.0410
- Li C., Ashraf S.F., Shahzad F. Influence of Knowledge Management Practices on Entrepreneurial and Organizational Performance: a Mediated-Moderation Model. Frontiers in Psychology, 2020, vol. 11, pp. 577106 DOI: https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyg.2020.577106
Shilovich O.B., Alekseenko A.G. Institutional factors staff professional development. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp.450-458. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.39