FORMATION OF COMMUNICATION SKILLS IN THE EXTRACURRICULAR ENVIRONMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY
Rybalchenko Y.S.1 (Surgut, Russian Federation) – Vus_83@mail.ru
1Surgut State University
Abstract.The article studies the peculiarities of the formation of communicative skills in the extracurricular environment of the university. The definitions of the concepts “Communicative skills”, “Communicative skills” are given, their interrelation is emphasized. Most of the previously conducted studies are devoted to the formation of communication in the process of academic disciplines and at work. The relevance of the study is determined by the fact that the development of communication skills in students affects not only the effectiveness of learning, but also the process of socialization and identity formation in general. The object of this article is the extracurricular environment of the university. Subject: the process of development of students’ communicative skills in the extracurricular environment of the university. The research used methods: analysis of scientific pedagogical and methodological literature, synthesis, generalization, questioning, testing, as well as methods of qualitative and quantitative processing of empirical data. Scientific novelty: the present study considers the components of methods, the use of which involves the use of a particular set of activities within the framework of extracurricular activities of the university, aimed at the development of communicative skills in students. The article presents the psychological and pedagogical conditions of the formation of communication in extracurricular activities and the results of experimental work on the implementation of a set of measures aimed at increasing the level of development of communicative skills among students. Particular attention is paid to the possibility of using specially selected methods that contribute to the formation of communication skills in extracurricular activities of the university, as well as noted the special role of the mentor-mentor who helps to develop the culture of communication in the group. The paper presents the results of experimental analysis of determining the index of formation of students’ communicative skills in extracurricular activities of the university. The material obtained as a result of the study gives us not only generalized data, but also allows us to build a correct vector of formation of communication skills in the extracurricular environment of the university.
Keywords: communicative skill, formation, student, skills, communication, extracurricular environment.
- Korysheva S.E., Zhiltsova Y.V. Technologies of professionally oriented teaching. Ulyanovsk, Zebra Publ., 2023. 40 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50221204
- Andreeva G.M. Social psychology. Moscow, Protos Publ., 2022. 363 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7567-0827-1
- Popova I.N. Organization of extracurricular activities in the conditions of the realization of FSES. Narodnoe Obrazovanie, 2020, no. 1, pp. 219-223 (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18889461
- Drozd K.V. Actual issues of pedagogy and education: textbook and practical workbook for universities. Moscow, Right Publ., 2023. 265 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-534-07346-1
- Sturikova M.V. Communicative competence and its development in university students in the conditions of educational continuity. Monograph. Ekaterinburg, Russian State Pedagogical University Publ., 2020. 141 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-8050-0700-3
- Vindugov T.S. Features of formation of communicative skills of university students. NovaInfo, 2019, no. 110, pp. 110-113 (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41708838
- Pidkasisty P.I. Psychology and Pedagogy. Moscow, Yurite Publ., 2021. 736 p. (In Russian). ISBN978-5-9916-2804-4
- Vorobieva S.V., Maznichenko M.A. Social Pedagogy. Prevention of neglect and juvenile delinquency. Moscow, Yurite Publ., 2019. -262 p. (In Russian). ISBN978-5-534-06699-9
- Shchurkova N.E. Pedagogy. Educational activities of a teacher. Moscow, Yurait Publ., 2023. 319 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-534-06546-6
- Lyamina O.N., Kalinnikova N.Y., Zagainov S.A. Communicative aspect of the development of cognitive activity of university students. World of Science, 2018, no. 3, pp. 33. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35576359
- Tsareva E.E. Features of development of intercultural communication of engineering students in the conditions of foreign industrial practice. Modern problems of science and education, 2019, no. 6, pp. 20. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42405882
- Shadrikov V.D. Abilities and human endowment. Monograph. Moscow, Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences Publ., 2019. 274 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9270-0392-1
- Dorfman O.V., Chernova O.E. Development of communicative competence of students of technical universities as a strategy for teaching effective communication. Litera, 2022. no. 4. pp. 27-35. (In Russian).
- Kurian M.L., Voronina E.A. Communication of students and teachers outside the classroom: a theoretical review of foreign studies. Pedagogy and Psychology of Education, 2020, no. 1, pp. 219-237. (In Russian). EDN: ZXHMPN, DOI: 10.31862/2500-297X-2020-1-219-237
- Balashova V.A., Savlevich D.S. Structure of communicative qualities of personality at the stage of professional training. Juridical psychology, 2020, no. 3, pp. 17-21. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43858758
For citation: Rybalchenko Y.S. Formation of communication skills in the extracurricular environment of the university. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 515-524. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.45