INTERACTION OF THE TEACHER AND STUDENTS AS A MEANS OF DEVELOPING THEIR SPIRITUAL QUALITIES
Ivanov A.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Moscow City Pedagogical University
Abstract. This article is devoted to the problems of interaction in the field of education between a teacher and a pupil, spiritual and moral education of adolescents and youth, the development of their spiritual qualities based on modern research in various fields of scientific knowledge. The purpose of the study is to reveal the interaction in the process of joint work while moving towards a common goal as a means of developing spiritual qualities that determine the state of human consciousness. Research objectives: to determine the relevance of the research; to identify the essence of the problem of interaction; to determine the modern technologies of interaction, the peculiarities of the development of spiritual qualities of a person in the process of educating a collective of cognitive orientation and the development of spiritual consciousness. Pedagogical interaction is considered by us as a process of direct or indirect influence of the teacher and students on each other, generating their mutual conditionality and connection, affecting the development of their qualities and abilities. The leading approaches to the study of this problem are philosophical and activity-based approaches that allow us to consider this issue in a synthesis. The study of the problem of interaction between a teacher and a student in a team in order to develop spiritual qualities on the basis of the above approaches will reveal one of the leading directions of modern education. The materials of the article are of practical value for researchers of problems of education, students, teachers of schools.
Keywords: interaction between participants of the educational process, pedagogical communication, collective of cognitive orientation, spiritual qualities, spiritual consciousness.
- Andrienko A.S. Competence-oriented approach in the system of higher education: history, current state and development prospects. Monograph. Cheboksary, Wednesday Publ., 2018. 92 p. (In Russian). EDN: YVXFAD, DOI: 10.31483/r-22120
- Bykov A.K., Rudenko Yu.S. Competence-based approach in the research work of undergraduates. Bulletin of the Moscow University named after S.Yu. Witte, 2013, no. 1(2), pp. 4-11. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19623843
- Vilchinskaya M.A., Volokhova S.G. Competence-based approach to the formation of the competitiveness of a university graduate. Bulletin of the Buryat State University. Economics and Management, 2019, no. 3, pp. 19-25. (In Russian). EDN: YZPHNE, DOI: 10.18101/2304-4446-2019-3-19-25
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K., Mardakhaev L.V. Education and training in the system of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, RGSU Publ., 2022. 250 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7139-1422-6
- Gazman O.S. Non-classical education: from authoritarian pedagogy to the pedagogy of freedom. Moscow, MIROS Publ., 2002. 296 p.
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K., Kalimzhanova R.L. The education system in the era of globalization: the need to manage its processes and trends. Moscow, Ekon-Inform Publ., 2019. pp. 152-164. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36778704
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K. Prospects for the development of vocational education in the context of the globalization of the world community. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (27), pp. 55-64. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.05
- Ivanov A.V. The problem of the collective in the new historical and cultural conditions. Monograph. Moscow, Prospect Publ., 2017. 167 p. (In Russian).
- Kan-Kalik V.A. Teacher about pedagogical communication. Moscow, Education Publ., 1987. 190 p. (In Russian).
- Krylova N.B. Cultural studies of education. Moscow, People’s education Publ., 2000. 272 p. (In Russian).
- Leontiev A.N. Activity, consciousness, personality. Moscow, Meaning Publ., 2005. 352 p. (In Russian).
- Rubinstein S.L. Fundamentals of General Psychology. St. Petersburg, Piter Publ., 2009. 713 p. (In Russian).
- Sukhomlinsky V.A. Birth of a citizen. Moscow, 1971. (In Russian).
- Ushinsky K.D. On the moral element in Russian education. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1968. 195 p. (In Russian).
- Durisiс M., Bunijevac М. Parental Involvement as a Important Factor for Successful Education. C E P S Journal, 2017, vol.7, no 3, pp. 137-153. DOI:10.26529/cepsj.291
- Gangnon B., Milbourne C. Dear barista: Professors as mem-bers of the service class. Paper presented at the International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, Urbana-Champaign, IL. 2014.
- Hunzicker J. Building Professor-Student Relationships in an Age of Social Networking. 2016.
- Ivanov A.V., Akhtyan A.G., Vishnyakova V.A. Pedagogical conditions for developing a sense of responsibility in adolescents and youth. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 2018, vol. 9, no.11, pp. 1809-1821.
- Kohlberg L. My personal Search for Universal Morality. Birmingham, 2017.
- Yamamoto Y., Holloway S.D., Suzuki S. Parental Engagement in Children’s Education: Motivating Factors in Japan and the U.S. School Community Journal, 2016, vol. 26, no. 1.
For citation: Ivanov A.V. Interaction of the teacher and students as a means of developing their spiritual qualities. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 421-430. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.37