Kochisov V.K., Gogitsaeva O.U.
PROJECT ACTIVITIES AS A MEANS OF PATRIOTIC EDUCATION OF YOUNGER STUDENTS
Kochisov V.K.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – email@example.com. Gogitsaeva O.U.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problem of formation of patriotism, which is of great importance in the socio-civil and spiritual development of the individual. Patriotic upbringing of personality of citizens of Russia refers to such systemic factors as systematic, progressive socio-economic and political development of the country. Patriotic education is a long systematic and thorough work not only of various institutions of civil society, but also of the family, which is aimed at forming and increasing the patriotic consciousness of citizens. This work should be organized and carried out in a complex. The realities of the modern world are such that the abundance of information streams in the public domain carrying not only useful and necessary information, but also “bad” content, which has a negative impact on the not fully formed consciousness of younger students. Based on the above, the study of this issue is more than relevant, since the aggravation of the problem of patriotism under the influence of various external negative factors requires the adoption of adequate measures to neutralize this impact. Undoubtedly, a big role in this direction is played by the family, but the development of patriotism is also one of the tasks of educational institutions, and teachers in particular. One of the tools available to teachers to instill patriotic qualities in younger students is project activity. A patriot is a person who loves his homeland, is devoted to his people, is ready for sacrifices and performs feats in the interests of his homeland. The main task of patriotic education is the formation of the younger generation’s social experience, inheritance of the spiritual heritage of the Russian people, development in them, regardless of the nation, such features of a citizen of the Russian state as developed spirituality, moral, artistic and aesthetic, legal, labor and ecological culture. This task should be concretized through a system of educational tasks, common not only for educational institutions, but also for society as a whole.
Keywords: patriotic education, junior schoolchildren, family, project activities, spirituality, morality.
- Andrienko O.A., Bezenkova T.A. Patriotic education of personality: ethnopedagogical approach. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2019, vol. 8, no. 3 (28), pp. 39-41. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41122227
- Blagoz N.Sh., Kulakov A.A., Churikov Yu.S. Aspects of patriotic education of modern youth: the state of the problem. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Series 3: Pedagogy and psychology, 2019, no. 3 (243), pp. 19-24. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41177098
- Bykov A.K. Patriotic education of children and youth: process approach. CITISE. 2020, no. 3, pp.179-190. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44064974
- Gerasimov S. A. Education of tolerance among younger schoolchildren: a textbook. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 2020. 315 p. (In Russian). URL: https://znanium.com/catalog/product/108498
- Gordeev K.S., Zhidkov A.A., Fedoseeva L.A. Civic-patriotic education of schoolchildren. Humanitarian scientific research, 2021, no. 5, pp. 8. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45847840
- Derbedeneva M.A., Gorshenina S.N. Educational and research project in the formation of the foundations of patriotism among younger students. Osov Pedagogical Readings “Education in the modern world: new times – new solutions”, 2022, no. 1-2, pp. 198-202. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50312406
- Zakharova N.V., Mikhailova I.I. Using the project method in the education of spirituality, morality and patriotism of younger schoolchildren. Problems of Pedagogy, 2018, no. 3 (35), pp. 60-61. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=34994468
- Ivanov A.V. Features of spiritual, moral and patriotic education in Russia. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 16-27. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50750090
- Kozlova T.V. Patriotic education of younger schoolchildren based on the assimilation of knowledge about their homeland and native land. News of the Penza State Pedagogical University named after V.G. Belinsky, 2011, no. 24, pp. 664-666. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17241465
- Kolesnikova T.M., Kolesnikova A.D., Paklikov R.I. Civic-patriotic education of younger schoolchildren in the process of design and research activities based on the use of local history material. Rostov Scientific Bulletin, 2022, no. 8, pp. 20-22. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49367925
- Kochisov V.K., Gogitsaeva O.U. The essence of the concept of “moral education” in the psychological and pedagogical literature. Modern studies of social problems, 2020, vol. 12, no. 3-3, pp. 48-54. (In Russian). URL:https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44528964
- Labygina A.V. Concepts of civil-patriotic education in the works of representatives of Russian pedagogical thought of the 19th century. Problems of modern education, 2021, no. 2, pp. 114-124. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46100497
- Mironova M.A., Zabbarova M.G. Patriotic education of junior schoolchildren in a multicultural educational environment. International Journal of the Humanities and Natural Sciences, 2023, no. 2-1 (77), pp. 134-136. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50379443
- Pershina Z.S. Patriotic education of children of primary school age: main approaches and tasks. Academy, 2021, no. 3 (66), pp. 33-35. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46123353
- Rybina I.R., Popova I.Yu. Project-based learning as an element of the organization of educational activities in the context of modern education. Scientific notes of Orel state university. Series: Humanities and social sciences, 2014, no. 4, pp. 299-302. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23151170
- Fedoseeva I.A., Perevozkina Yu.M., Dobrodomov R.N. Conceptual foundations of patriotic education. CITISE, 2018, no. 1 (14), pp. 14. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35217407
For citation: Kochisov V.K., Gogitsaeva O.U. Project activities as a means of patriotic education of younger students. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 402-410. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.35