Grebennikova V.M., Uzunova G.P.
TECHNOLOGY OF INFORMATION AND METHODOLOGICAL SUPPORT OF PROFESSIONAL GROWTH OF A COLLEGE TEACHER
Grebennikova V.M.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Uzunova G.P.2 (Simferopol, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Kuban State University
2Open Tauride College
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problem of implementing an individually differentiated approach to the lifelong education of a college teacher, accompanying his professional and personal development and professional growth. The author, based on the results of theoretical analysis, develops a technology of information and methodological support for the process of designing an individual trajectory of professional growth for college teachers, which not only outlines the content and sequence of activities of the information and methodological service of the college, but also reveals the variable principles of organizing a system for providing targeted assistance to each teacher , taking into account the peculiarities of his professional and personal development. The article presents the results of a pedagogical experiment, which consists in testing the presented technology in a number of colleges of the river. Crimea and lasted for four years. 130 college teachers with different teaching experience and different educational needs took part in the pedagogical experiment. To organize a pedagogical experiment, the author developed external and internal criteria for the professional growth of college teachers, with the help of which pedagogical monitoring of the features of the professional development of teachers in the experimental and control groups during four years of their professional activity was carried out. Based on the monitoring results, a conclusion is made about the possibility and expediency of organizing information and methodological support in each college, which implements variable programs to assist teachers in building their individual trajectory of their own professional growth.
Keyword: continuous pedagogical education, individual educational trajectory, professional growth, professional development, college teachers, information and methodological support.
- Belotelova L.N. Methodological support of a college teacher as one of the conditions for ensuring the quality of secondary vocational education. Secondary vocational education, 2009, no. 7, pp. 41-46. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12566889
- Bobrovnikova E.R., Fomenko S.L. Scientific and methodological support for the activities of a modern teacher. Pedagogical education in Russia, 2014, no. 2, pp. 49-53. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21305684
- Voevodkina O.A. Information and pedagogical support of the project activity of the future teacher. Young scientist, 2020, no. 45 (335), pp. 231-233.
- Brezhneva V.V. Information service: products and services provided by libraries and information services of enterprises. St. Petersburg, Profession Publ., 2004. 304 p. ISBN 5-93913-056-9
- Kosenko L.L. Pedagogical support as an actual modern paradigm. Achievements of science and education, 2018, no. 1 (23), pp. 78-83. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32284169
- Manuzina E.B. Pedagogical support of students in educational institutions of higher professional education. Vestnik TSPU, 2011, issue. 1, pp. 109-113. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15578136
- Senatorova K.P. The concept of “accompaniment” as a pedagogical category. Bulletin of the Samara University. New episode. Series Acmeology of education. Psychology of development, 2020, vol. 9, issue. 1 (33), pp. 289-293.
- Turovets N.I. Pedagogical support and support: essence and correlation of concepts. Modern technologies and innovations in the pedagogical system of education. Nizhny Novgorod, Professional Science publ., 2016. 72 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25354371
- Uzunova G.P., Kamensky A.M. Variability of educational needs of college teachers as a condition for their professional and personal development. Research and Development. Socio-humanitarian research and technology, 2021, no. 4, pp. 26-31.
- Uzunova G.P., Grebennikova V.M. Trends in the development of continuing professional education of teachers. Modern science-intensive technologies, 2020, no. 3, pp. 133-137.
- Matushansky G.U., Kamaleeva L.S., Shakurova M.F. Pedagogical support of the educational process. Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 2022, no. 3 (152)n pp. 59-68.
- Veidt V.P. Scientific and methodological support of the teacher: content and activities. Kaliningrad Bulletin of Education, 2022, no. 3 (15), pp. 14-24. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49521555
- Guseva E.V. Methodological support of the teacher’s professional growth. Pedagogical art, 2021, no. 2, pp. 33-36. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47438653
- Aleksandrova E.A. Scientific and methodological support for teachers. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 2020, no. 6 (117), pp. 14-21.
- Shontukova I.V. Methodological support for teachers: regional problems, tasks and models. Pedagogy, 2023, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 67-75. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50381454
For citation: Grebennikova V.M., Uzunova G.P. Technology of information and methodological support of professional growth of a college teacher. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 372-381. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.32