Bekoeva M.I., Gadziev A.A.
INNOVATIVE PROCESSES IN THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF A MODERN SCHOOL
Bekoeva M.I.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Gadziev A.A.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. The article is devoted to modern problems of innovative processes in the management system of a modern school, transformational processes, the transition to market relations, the improvement of educational, educational, didactic, socializing services, which led to the need to develop management in the field of education, integrate the education system and the industrial sector, change the paradigm of education through strengthening its practice-oriented aspect. The indicated trends, which are rapidly developing in the modern information society, have set a number of important strategic tasks for the education system related to its transformation and adaptation to new conditions, meeting the modern challenges of state policy and providing Russia, on the one hand, with stability, and, on the other hand, with development and development. dynamism. As practice has shown, the most successful educational organizations are those that introduce innovative approaches and technologies into their educational activities, but at the same time preserve and use the best domestic practices of training and education. In this regard, the authors of the article argue that the idea of developing and implementing innovative approaches and processes in the management system in education is becoming one of the priority areas in educational policy in general. The implementation of innovative processes requires considerable efforts and coordinated actions of specialists from various fields. From the idea of creating some kind of scientific product to its implementation, the path is not easy, with many obstacles. Therefore, the problem of management in education, whose task is to quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate and take into account the results of the educational process, is one of the most important in pedagogical theory and practice.
Keywords: innovative technologies, innovations in education, management of the education system, general education school, innovation processes.
- Abdrakhimov V.Z., Abdrakhimov D.V. Innovative processes in environmental education. Volga pedagogical search, 2022, no. 3 (41), pp. 10-14. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49805090
- Alborov V.Z. Problems of modern education and the main mechanisms for their resolution. CITISE. 2020, no. 4 (26). pp. 58-65. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44515729
- Akhmedova N.D., Gafurova Yu.K., Khaitbaeva G.I. Innovative processes in science and education. Achievements of science and education, 2018, no. 16 (38), pp. 46-49. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36489474
- Berezina T.V. Pedagogical management in vocational education. Integration of Sciences, 2018, no. 6 (21), pp. 46-49. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36453322
- Vorovshchikov S.G., Novozhilova M.M. Management in education. Tutorial. Moscow, Educational and sports center of the Moskomsport Publ., 2012. 312 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36454351
- Gamayunov V.G., Shemyakov A.D. Education Management Mechanisms. Open Education, 2017, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 63-71. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30538865
- Galimullina N.M., Korshunova O.N., Dianova Yu.A. Development of project activity skills at the university: methodological and organizational aspects. CITISE, 2022, no. 4 (34), pp. 407-422. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50147765
- Degteva I.V. Management in Education: Experience in Training Heads of Educational Organizations. Higher Education Today, 2014, no. 8, pp. 83-85. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22015266
- Larionov V.G., Sheremetyeva E.N., Gorshkova L.A. Innovation Management and Augmented Reality in Education. Innovations in Management, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 46-51. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43039350
- Melnichenko O.I. Management in Education: Theory and Practice of Training Professionals. Science and Education: Problems and Development Strategies, 2017, vol. 1, no. 1 (3), pp. 30-35. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32424752
- Kostenko A.F. Innovation management in education. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2011, no. 10-1, pp. 124-125. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16899503
- Patlina A.S., Menshikov E.A. Management of innovations in education: digital innovative educational technologies. Bulletin of the digital economy, 2020, no. 1, pp. 32-40. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42497521
- Popandopulo M.E. Innovative processes in education. Globus: Psychology and Pedagogy, 2019, no. 4 (32), pp. 4-8. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46536696
- Salienko N.V., Tsaritova K.G. Management in education: basic principles and development priorities. Social policy and sociology, 2011, no. 6 (72), pp. 95-101. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17334823
- Fokina N.N. Innovative processes in education. Eurasian Union of Scientists, 2015, no. 4-5 (13), pp. 139-142. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27471278
- Kholopova L.A., Kucheryavenko S.V. Management in education from the standpoint of a systematic approach. Actual Problems of the Humanities and Natural Sciences, 2013, no. 1, pp. 316-320. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18909171
- Shakurova E.S., Starchikova I.Yu. Innovative methods and technologies in teaching languages. Innovations in education, 2023, no. 2, pp. 45-56. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/author_items.asp?authorid=953764
For citation: Bekoeva M.I., Gadziev A.A. Innovative processes in the management system of a modern school. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 300-307. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.25