THE VALUE OF THE PEDAGOGICAL DISCOURSE IN MODERN EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT
Klipakova D.M.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Moscow Pedagogical State University
Abstract.“Pedagogical discourse” constitutes a multifaceted phenomenon that is currently gaining more interest amid modern researcher in the particular sphere of knowledge. By now, there are multiple of interpretations of the “pedagogical discourse” in the teaching methodology, and it is often mistakenly associated with “teaching context”. The present article aims at structuring the information about the given phenomenon from the multitude of analyzed literary resources that will contribute to a new outlook on it and its value in the modern educational environment. The current articles proposes the list of objectives in order to investigate the following variables of “pedagogical discourse”: the organization of the educational environment that corresponds the current request of the modern educational system; peculiarities of communication between the participants of the educational process; the role of a teacher in a modern class. The in-depth analysis of the literary sources allowed the author to specify the definition of the “pedagogical discourse”. Moreover, it helped the author to expose the certain features the are common to this particular type of discourse, which are: “the ability to the dialogical communication of a teacher” and “professionally pedagogical dialogue”. All in all, the current research was promoted by both the ambiguity of the definition of the “pedagogical discourse”, and the new educational requests imposed by the modern society and government— to increase the level of prestige of the profession of a teacher as far as modern teachers’ major task is to bring up a strong, conscientious, and sensible personalities as representatives of our country. The scrutiny of the “pedagogical discourse” in the present articles can serve other teachers a guidance that expands their professional horizons to indulge the current tendencies in education.
Keywords: discourse, pedagogical discourse, the image of a teacher, educational environment, professionally pedagogical dialogue.
- Algaev A.N. Methodology of development of communicative mobility of future teachers-psychologists. The world of science, culture and education, 2013, no. 5 (42), pp.171-174. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20679089
- Balabanova T. N. Pedagogical discourse as a kind of didactic. Humanitarian scientific research, 2018, no. 11, pp. 28-31. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36665582
- Verbitsky A.A. Cross-cultural context of education and the formation of a new pedagogical paradigm. Higher education today, 2008, no. 8, pp. 28-31. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11159229
- Verbitsky A.A. Teaching methods: traditions and innovations. Bulletin of the Voronezh State Technical University, 2014, vol. 10, no. 3-2, pp. 106-111. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36665582
- Vostrikova T.I. Professional pedagogical dialogue on a linguistic topic in the “communicative field” of pedagogical discourse. Humanitarian studies, 2010, no. 4(36), pp. 64-70. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15569739
- Vostrikova T.I. Questions of professional pedagogical communication in the university course of pedagogical rhetoric. Monograph. Penza, Science and Enlightenment Publ., 2017, pp. 80-93. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29049217
- Gasparov B.M. Language, memory, image. Linguistics of linguistic existence. Moscow, New Literary Review Publ., 1996. 352 p. (In Russian).
- Dubrovskaya O.G. Modeling of socio-cultural characteristics: socio-cultural organization of discourse. Moscow, Russian State University for the Humanities Publ., 2022. pp. 69-72. (In Russian).
- Yezhova T.V. Designing pedagogical discourse in higher professional education of the future teacher: Doct. Diss. Orenburg, 2009. 46 p. (In Russian).
- Yershova O.I. P.F. Kapterev’s ideas on the relationship between national and universal in the context of multicultural education. Actual problems of humanities and socio-economic sciences, 2018, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 116-117. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32821749
- Kapterev P.F. Selected pedagogical works. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1982. 704 p. (In Russian).
- Karasik V.I. Discursology as a direction of communicative linguistics. Actual problems of philology and pedagogical linguistics, 2016, no. 1 (21), pp. 17-34. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27381218
- Karasik V.I. About the types of discourse. Volgograd, Peremena Publ., 2000. pp. 5-20. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25969307
- Karasik V.I. Structure of institutional discourse. Saratov, Saratov National Research State University named after N.G. Chernyshevsky Publ., 2000. pp. 25-33. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35163141
- Karasik V.I. Self-expression in different types of discourse. Communicative research, 2022, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 564-574. (In Russian). EDN: FTXEQD, DOI: 10.24147/2413-6182.2022.9(3).564-574
- Karasik V.I., Slyshkin G.G. Trends in the development of modern discourse. Actual problems of philology and pedagogical linguistics, 2021, no. 1, pp. 14-31. (In Russian). EDN: VDSAXG, DOI: 10.29025/2079-6021-2021-1-14-31
- Kozina Yu.V. Communicative vector of pedagogical discourse. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2022, no. 75-2, pp. 179-181. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49289883
- Kosciushkina G.M., Rybalko S.A. Ways of organizing pedagogical discourse. Philological sciences. Questions of theory and practice, 2021, no. 6, pp.1889-1894. (In Russian). EDN: IDCVVQ, DOI: 10.30853/phil210268
- Makhnovets S.N., Popova O.A., Orlikhina N.E. Pedagogical discourse in changing social and educational reality. TvSU Bulletin. Series Pedagogy and Psychology, 2018, no. 3, 66. 89-97 (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36351256
- Oleshkov M.Yu. Linguoconceptual analysis of discourse (theoretical aspect).
- Oleshkov M.Yu. Institutional discourse in a categorical aspect. Actual problems of philology and pedagogical linguistics, 2011, no. 13, pp.150-155. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18727583
- Ostrazhkova N.S. Teaching understanding of the content component of the pedagogical course of the lecture: English, language university. Doct. Diss. Tambov, 2004. 18 p. (In Russian).
- Tsinkerman T.N. Linguopragmatic specificity of communication styles in English educational discourse. Doct. Diss. Volgograd, 2014. 222 p. (In Russian).
- Chernyavskaya V.E. Discourse. Krasnoyarsk, Siberian Federal University Publ., 2014. pp. 134-135. (In Russian).
For citation: Klipakova D.M. The value of the pedagogical discourse in modern educational environment. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 178-190. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.15