METHODOLOGICAL CULTURE OF THE RESEARCHER
Mardakhaev L.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Russian State Social University
Abstract. The article reveals the understanding, essence and content of the researcher’s methodological culture. It is a qualitative characteristic of the methodologically sound research activity of the research subject. The article reveals one of the approaches to understanding the methodological culture of a researcher based on a personal-activity approach. This is due to the fact that it is personal in nature and finds an active manifestation in the process of studying a particular problem. This approach allows, from the position of the individual, to single out the qualitative characteristics of the researcher and his activity manifestation in the process of solving the problems of cognitive and transformative activity in accordance with the objectives of the study based on the methodology of the teacher. The article highlights the deontological basis of the researcher’s methodological culture. It is considered as his morally expressed position, which determines the attitude to research activities and its effectiveness. The internal and external components of the researcher’s methodological culture, their main components are singled out and their characteristics are given. Each component of the internal culture is something that should be formed and determine the potential for manifestation in the process of the research activity of the subject. The internal methodological culture determines the potential for the everyday manifestation of the researcher’s methodological culture. Each component of external culture is something in which the methodological culture of the researcher is directly and daily manifested. The relationship between the internal and external components of the methodological culture of the researcher is revealed. The external manifestation in the research activity of the subject determines the formation and development of its internal component of methodological culture. The component composition of the methodological culture of the researcher made it possible to identify and characterize the ways of its formation and improvement.
Keywords: researcher, culture, methodological culture, internal culture, external culture, deontology, deontology of the researcher.
- Balakhovsky A.A., Timoshev R.M. Methodological culture of the subject of scientific activity: theory and practice of formation. Army and society, 2012, no. 1(29), pp. 23-31. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19431455
- Galaguzova M.A. Dissertation research in pedagogy: questions and answers. – Yekaterinburg, SV-96 Publ., 2011. 256 p. (In Russian).
- Doronicheva R.M. Methodological culture and aspects of education. St. Petersburg, Own publishing house, 2018. pp. 4-9. (In Russian).
- Egorychev A.M., Ivoeva A.V. Deontological culture of specialists in work with youth as an important professional problem of higher education. Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 2019, vol. 18, no. 2 (151). pp. 132-139. (In Russian). EDN: UILMNN, DOI: 10.17922/2071-5323-2019-18-2-132-139
- Egorychev A.M. Domestic social pedagogy as a science, branch of knowledge and social practice. Pedagogical education and science, 2015, no. 2, pp. 55-62. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24036570
- Ermolaeva S.A. The problem of the relationship between the development of methodological approaches in improving the conceptual apparatus of pedagogy. Monograph. Yekaterinburg, Ural State Pedagogical University Publ., 2019. pp. 124-135. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42879778
- Klimov A.Yu. The history of the creation of the “Regulations on production in academic degrees” in Russia (1814–1817). Monograph. Krasnodar, Krasnodar University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation Publ., 2007. 280 p. (In Russian).
- Berezhnova E.V., Skudareva G.N. Methodology of Pedagogy in the Structure of New Standards and Educational Programs (bachelor’s, master’s). Humanitarian sciences and education, 2019, vol. 10, no. 4 (40). pp. 7-13. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42318492
- Lipsky I.A. Methodological risks in the development of social pedagogy. Pedagogy, 2009, no. 3, pp. 24-33. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12609789
- Mardakhaev L.V. On the methodology of dissertation research. Alma Mater (Vestnik Vysshey Shkoly), 2007, no. 6, pp. 28-32. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18041810
- Mardakhaev L.V. Dissertation and dissertation activities of the applicant. CITISE, 2016, no. 5(9), pp. 31. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=2813147
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Vocational education in Russia: challenges, state, directions of development. Monograph. Moscow, RGSU Publ., 2019. pp. 9-81. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41222164
- Berezhnova E.V., Petrova L.A. The main functions of addressing practice in applied pedagogical research. Humanitarian sciences and education, 2021, vol. 12, no. 2 (46), pp. 12-19. (In Russian). EDN: XWGGRB, DOI: 10.51609/2079-3499_2021_12_02_12
- Aksyutina Z.A. Goals of pedagogical research. Bulletin of the Omsk State Pedagogical University. Humanitarian research, 2021, no. 2 (31), pp. 148-152. (In Russian). EDN: JZBPGS, DOI: 10.36809/2309-9380-2021-31-148-152
- Fominykh N.Yu. On innovative approaches to scientific and pedagogical research. Modern Pedagogical Education, 2021, no. 5, pp. 21-25. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46206786
For citation:Mardakhaev L.V. Methodological culture of the researcher. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 154-166. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.13