Dzhagaeva T.E., Tibilova I.D.
FORMATION OF STUDENTS’ CREATIVE THINKING AS A CONDITION FOR SUCCESSFUL PROFESSIONAL ADAPTATION
Dzhagaeva T.E.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Tibilova I.D.2 (Tskhinval, Republic of South Ossetia) – email@example.com
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurov
2South Ossetian State University named after A.A. Tibilova
Abstract. The article is devoted to the study of the pedagogical foundations for the formation of creative thinking of students – future specialists, the development of their readiness and ability to solve non-standard professional tasks, skills and abilities for creative mental activity as the leading areas of general professional training of students in today’s rapidly developing society. The importance of creative abilities in professional development is obvious, since providing a modern specialist with a set of universal and professional competencies necessary for active creative activity in any field is a priority for the modernization of higher education. The authors of the article prove the thesis that the main task in the process of forming students’ creative thinking is: education of the student’s personality – a future specialist, his readiness to respond to transformations in the field of professional activity; high level of formation of professional and social mobility; development of the ability for research activities, which manifests itself in a creative approach to solving any professional problems and is characterized by the ability to adapt to the knowledge and characteristics of students. Creative abilities, creative thinking of students are always based on universal and professional competencies, existing practical experience, are born in the process of mastering the necessary rules, algorithms, include a number of necessary links in the educational process, but these components are combined and interact in different ways, depending on the activities of the participants in the educational process. process, as well as from the standpoint of their application for the formation and development of personal results of students. The success of the implementation of innovative creative ideas and plans is always associated with the construction of the entire logical chain of the project of the upcoming educational process, taking into account new information resources and educational services.
Keywords: higher education, creative thinking, creative abilities of students, mental activity, formation of creative abilities.
- Bozorov A.A. Patterns of development of professional self-realization of personality. Science and education today, 2019, no. 3 (38), pp. 107-109. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37038844
- Borodina T.F. Formation of creative thinking of future teachers as a problem of vocational education. Pedagogy and psychology of education, 2019, no. 3, pp. 53-61. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42326426
- Vyatkin V.V. Professional self-attitude of personality. Student Bulletin, 2021, no. 41-1 (186), pp. 51-53. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47273287
- Gulukhidi V.I. Information technologies as a means of increasing the effectiveness of physical culture and sports classes at the university. CITISE, 2022, no. 2 (32), pp. 475-482. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49134238
- Davydenkova A.G., Kartseva A.A., Shabalina A.E. Student’s professional socialization: value approach. CITISE, 2022, no. 4 (34), pp. 98-110. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50147736
- Dulchaeva I.L. Development of the creative component of special competencies of future teachers of vocational training. Bulletin of the Minin University, 2017, no. 3 (20), pp. 6. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30476241
- Erina I.A., Perederiy S.N. Vocational training of students of psychologists in the conditions of the university: motivational-value orientations. CITISE, 2021, no. 1 (27), pp. 495-505. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45645459
- Kazantseva L.A., Krasilnikov V.I., Kazantsev S.Ya. Professional adaptation as a result of professional orientation. International Journal of Constitutional and State Law, 2022, no. 1, pp. 29-31. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48612540
- Kozyreva G.B., Morozova T.V., Belaya R.V. Successful person, society and civic engagement. National interests: priorities and security, 2020, vol. 16, no. 10 (391), pp. 1800-1816. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44061211
- Kustova E.I. Socio-psychological qualities of students’ personality, influencing future professional success. Bulletin of the Leningrad State University named after A.S. Pushkin, 2015. vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 57-65. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24814936
- Larina Yu.S., Borisova O.V. Professional and socio-psychological adaptation of personnel. Vestnik GGU, 2020, no. 2, pp. 76-84. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46126257
- Latipova A.F. Professional adaptation of young specialists in the education system. Young scientist, 2022, no. 24 (419), pp. 372-374. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48733387
- Makhmudova F.A. Professional adaptation of a young teacher as a pedagogical problem. Kazan Pedagogical Journal, 2009, no. 9-10 (75-76), pp. 19-25. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13039646
- Novoselova G.A., Fomenko E.G., Kolkina E.A. Health-saving educational technologies in a modern university. Modern problems of science and education, 2019, no. 5, pp. 24. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41258122
- Petrina S.N., Semenova M.A. Creative education of students. Bulletin of the International Center of Art and Education, 2023, no. 1, pp. 166-172. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50370925
- Khalilov B.R., Mukhamadeev I.G. The focus is on the creative abilities of students. International Student Scientific Bulletin, 2016, no. 5-2, pp. 169. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26230621
For citation: Dzhagaeva T.E., Tibilova I.D. Formation of students’ creative thinking as a condition for successful professional adaptation. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 125-132. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.10