Krutko I.S., Popova N.V.
RISKS WHEN WORKING WITH PRODUCTION STAFF IN THE ASPECT OF STAFF SECURITY OF THE ENTERPRISE
Krutko I.S.1 (Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Popova N.V.1 (Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: NV_Popova@mail.ru
1Ural Federal University named after the first President of Russia B.N. Yeltsin
Abstract. Modern companies and large industrial enterprises create corporate security systems that provide for a set of organizational and other measures aimed at preventing internal and external threats, providing for significant financial costs. Risks when working with personnel are the most dangerous for business, as they entail an increase in staff turnover among the most trained workers from among industrial personnel. The purpose of the study is to study personnel risks among personnel in terms of enterprise security. To achieve this goal, the following methods were used: document analysis, SWOT analysis of personnel risks, expert assessment (16 heads of structural divisions), a questionnaire survey of 25 workers (“Job Satisfaction Questionnaire” (Spector), which allows assessing the emotional reaction of employees to work and its specific aspects), as well as a technique for measuring locus of control (J. Rotter). The study was conducted at the request of the directorate of Gazprom Transgaz Ekaterinburg. The results of this study indicate the importance of monitoring personnel risks in working with production personnel to ensure the personnel security of an enterprise. Greater awareness of production personnel is associated with satisfaction with their choice, which makes a person loyal and committed, reducing personnel risks on the part of personnel. The level of job satisfaction in an organization is related to the internal locus of control and indirectly determines the relationship with personnel risks. The relationship of low level of satisfaction with the external locus was also revealed. The results of the study were used in the development of training programs for the reserve of managers and the reserve of foremen in the system of internal personnel development. The data obtained can be used in advanced training courses for managers at industrial enterprises and corporate universities.
Keywords: personnel risks, enterprise personnel security, production personnel, satisfaction, locus of control.
- Varshavskaya E. Ya. Excessive qualification of Russian workers: scale, determinants, consequences. Sociological research, 2021, no. 11, pp. 37-48. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47396071
- Gaidarbekova D. Sh. Personnel security of the organization: risks and threats. Bulletin of science and education, 2019, no. 14-2(68), pp. 36-40. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39113654
- Galeshova E.I. Personnel risks in the risk management system of a modern organization. Bulletin of Polotsk State University. Series D. Economic and legal sciences, 2010, no. 4, pp. 54-61. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24906577
- 4. Zabirova L.M. Human resource risk management. Bulletin of the Kazan State Financial and Economic Institute, 2009, no. 2 (15), pp. 17-22. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=13063814
- Busygina I. S., Perelygin N. M., Perelygina E. B. Corporate security as a basis for socio-psychological and organizational stability: a collective monograph. Moscow, IET Publ., 2008. 433 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19669086
- Kuznetsova N.V. Management of personnel risks of the modern organization. Bulletin of the Transbaikal State University, 2013, no. 7(98), pp. 94-100. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21539638
- Limonova E.V. Risk management in the system of personnel policy of the organization. Bulletin of the Saratov State Socio-Economic University, 2017, no. 4 (68), pp. 52-56. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30626437
- Popova N.V. Problems of the gender approach in organizing work with youth at enterprises in terms of their safety. Bulletin of the State Budgetary Institution “Scientific Center for Life Safety”, 2020, no. 2 (44), pp.126-131. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43070331
- Rezkin, P. E., Belorusova N. L. Essence and components of the economic security of the organization. Bulletin of Polotsk State University. Series D. Economic and legal sciences, 2013, no. 5. pp. 47-55. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23523836
- Saakyan M.K., Matveev E.V., Skvortsov E.A. Types of personnel risks in personnel management of organizations. Agricultural education and science, 2016, no. 2, pp. 44-51. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26320070
- Solomanidina T.O., Solomanidin V.G. Personnel security of the company. Moscow, Alfa-Press Publ., 2011. 688 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19955483
- Temnitsky A. L. Traditions and innovations in the labor culture of Russian workers. Sociological research, 2021, no. 4, pp. 61-73. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45662850
- Kiselev I.Yu., Ovchinnikova N. V., Smirnova A. G., Min Yu. Employment trajectories of pre-pensioners in conditions of increasing retirement age. Sociological research, 2021, no. 7. pp. 40-49. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46569286
- Khorev, A. I., Gorkovenko E. V., Platonova I. V. Personnel security management of an organization. Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 2014, no. 11-1, pp. 181-184. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22681219
- Rotter, J.B. Generalized Expectancies for Internal versus External Control of Reinforcement. Psychological Monographs, 1966, vol. 80, pp. 1-28. http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/h0092976
- Spector P.E. Job satisfaction: Application, assessment, causes, and consequences. vol. 3. Los Angeles, Sage Publications LTD Publ., 1997. 104 p. https://doi.org/10.4135/9781452231549
Krutko I.S., Popova N.V. Risks when working with production staff in the aspect of staff security of the enterprise. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.403-416. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.35