THE IMPORTANCE OF ACCOMPANYING MILITARY PERSONNEL IN MILITARY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS OF HIGHER EDUCATION
Nikolayev R.A.1 (Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1St. Petersburg Military Order of Zhukov Institute of the National Guard of the Russian Federation
Abstract. This article analyzes the concepts of “escort”, “escort of military personnel”, considers “escort of military personnel in military organizations”, considers factors that indicate the importance of escorting military personnel. The work carried out by the author to study the degree of research on the topic led to the conclusion that this issue is an actual object and subject of research by domestic scientists, but insufficiently studied in the issue of training future officers at the present stage of transformation and formation of troops. The factors that determine the need to study this problem are identified. Based on relevant scientific sources of information from domestic researchers, the article reveals the importance of accompanying the training of future officers in the context of the formation and development of the necessary skills and abilities in them. At the end of the work, the author draws conclusions in which he emphasizes the role of support in the training of future officers, believes that the quality of the tasks they perform depends on the effective training of personnel. The commander (chief) must constantly monitor the emerging situation in the world around him, monitor the situation in society, identify negative factors and analyze them. On the basis of the analysis carried out, to build a system of social and pedagogical actions aimed both at minimizing their influence on subordinates and at forming their respective worldview positions, which are expressed in their civic position. Therefore, one of the important tasks facing the officers involved in their military professional training is the formation in future officers of the Russian army of the ability to adequately perceive the processes and events taking place in society.
Keywords: future officers, escort of military personnel, support, education, interaction.
- Aleksandrova E.A. Pedagogical support for high school students in the process of developing and implementing individual educational trajectories. Doct. Diss. Tyumen, 2006. 375 p. (In Russian).
- Akhmedyanov S.A., Veledov M.I., Ivanova A.D. Features of training and military-patriotic education of future officers in military training centers. Scientific Review. Pedagogical Sciences, 2018, no. 3, pp. 15-18. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35087596
- Berezhnova L.N., Bogoslovsky V.I. Accompaniment in education as a technology for resolving development problems. Proceedings of the Russian State Pedagogical University. A.I. Herzen, 2005, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 109-123. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12853750
- Boimatova L.M. Problems of psychological support for military personnel and ways to solve them. Eurasian Union of Scientists, 2015, no. 3-7(12), pp. 71-72. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27506946
- Bushuev A.Yu. The concept of socio-pedagogical support for the training of military personnel in the conditions of a training center. World of Pedagogy and Psychology, 2020, no. 4(45), pp. 145-152. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42847466
- Demochkin S.V. Model of socio-pedagogical support of professional formation of cadets of military universities. Education and society, 2011, no. 2 (67), pp. 35-38. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18902758
- Kezhov A.A. Socio-pedagogical support of the process of formation of career competence of cadets of educational organizations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Bulletin of St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2016, no. 3 (71), pp. 163-165. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27257967
- Minenko E.Yu. Some aspects of pedagogy of the higher military school. Young scientist, 2016, no. 4 (108), pp. 795-797. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25620775
- Mitrahovich V.A. Pedagogical support for the formation of professionalism among contract servicemen. Scientific Notes of the Oryol State University, 2011, no. 6(44), pp. 439-445. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17568821
- Mikhailova N.N. Methodical support of a physics teacher: specialty 13.00.02 – Theory and methods of teaching and education (by areas and levels of education). Doct. Diss. St. Petersburg, 2005. 308 p. (In Russian).
- Nurakhmetov S.T. Pedagogical support of professional and personal formation of cadets of a military university. Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2018, no. 1, pp. 70-77. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32576659
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Vocational education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph, Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Rostovskaya T.K. Vocational education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7139-1384-7
- Tenchurin A.Yu. Pedagogical support of socio-professional adaptation of foreign servicemen in a military university. Doct. Diss. Chelyabinsk, YuUGGPU Publ., 2019. 225 p. (In Russian).
- Tukacheva T.P. The main results of the pedagogical experiment on the formation of coping behavior of cadets of military universities. Modern problems of science and education, 2019, no. 4, pp. 84-84. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39251252
- Fedoseeva I.A. On the issue of maintaining continuity in the education of a cadet as a future officer. CITISE, 2018, no. 4 (17), pp. 9-9. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36709992
- Fedoseeva I.A., Gushcha R.A. The moral component is the basis for the formation of the professional qualities of a future officer. Prospects of Science, 2018, no. 5 (104), pp. 97-101. (In Russian).
- Yakovleva N.O. Support as a pedagogical activity. Bulletin of the South Ural State University, 2012, no. 4 (263), pp. 46-49. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35353375
- Ginzburg M.R. The psychological content of personal self-determination. Voprosy psychologii, 1994, no. 3, pp. 43-53.
- Merzljakova S.V. Model of psychology-pedagogical support of family self-determination development of student’s youth. In the World of Scientific Discoveries, Series A, 2015, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 121-134. URL:https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27446949
Nikolayev R.A. The importance of accompanying military personnel in military educational institutions of higher education. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.369-377. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.32