USING ART-PEDAGOGICAL TECHNOLOGY «MY NAME» IN EDUCATIONAL PRACTICE
Neretina T.G.1 (Magnitogorsk, Russian Federation) – neretinat @mail.ru
1Magnitogorsk state technical university named after G.I. Nosova
Abstract. The article examines the use of art-pedagogical technology “My Name” in educational practice. Art pedagogy as a new innovative direction in pedagogy has an effective potential in solving various educational, educational, and developing problems. The use of art-pedagogical technologies, techniques makes it possible to increase the efficiency of the pedagogical process, ensures its effectiveness due to a positive emotional impact on the person of the student, involving him in types of creative activity interesting for him, associated with individual opportunities and abilities. The attitude of personality to oneself is an important psychological component of self-acceptance and this process begins at an early age through one’s own name, the attitude of parents, friends, reference persons to this name. Many psychological problems of the personality are associated with the fact that a person does not accept himself, as he is ashamed of his name, which he does not like. At the same time, it is through the name that the child from childhood feels the attention, love, care of parents, respect for others. Therefore, it is so important that parents and teachers understand that through an appeal to a child by name, he forms the latter’s value, or vice versa, attitude towards himself. Anthroponymic scholars emphasize the association of a person’s name with the practical, social, cultural, historical, and ethical aspects of the individual. Developing the art-pedagogical technology “My Name,” the author stands on the position of generalizing some pedagogical techniques of working with a person’s name (drawing, decorating, searching for information, generalizing, specifying, analyzing, etc.). Working with a name according to the method of determining color involves a deeper study and understanding of your own name, finding its different options, acquaintance with other names, the development of creative thinking, self-expression, self-acceptance and self-presentation. The use of this technology increases the efficiency of the process of self-perception of oneself through one’s name, the perception of oneself as a social value.
Keywords: art-pedagogical technology, my name, self-expression, self-acceptance, self-presentation, self-knowledge, color determination technique.
- Begidova S.N., Begidov V.S., Lipilina E.Yu. Professional qualities of a teacher’s personality. Rostov-on-Don, Don State Technical University Publ., 2016. pp. 342-346. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26036927
- Begidova S.N., Dzhabatyrova B.K., Begidov V.S. Design of educational technologies. Izvestia of Volgograd State Pedagogical University, 2020, no. 8 (151), pp. 4-8. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44130742
- Zenkova A.A. The role of art-pedagogical technologies in additional education of children. Current issues of modern science, 2019, no. 2 (2), pp. 110-113. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37221905
- Ilyina I.I., Tatarintseva A.Yu. Art-pedagogical technologies in preparing children for school. Voronezh, Voronezh State Pedagogical University Publ., 2022. pp. 246-248. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48439540
- Kirichenko K.V. Art-pedagogical technologies in a preschool educational institution. Young scientist, 2017, no. 42 (176), pp. 164-167. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30395093
- Kuzmina N.N. Modeling art-pedagogical technologies in the process of psychological and pedagogical support for children in the conditions of inclusive education. Humanities and Education, 2014, no. 1 (17), pp. 46-50. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21763984
- Kulchitskaya I.Yu. The role of art pedagogy in modern education. World of science, culture, education, 2014, no. 2 (45), pp. 12-13. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21507067
- Magomedova M.K. Parental word as an art-pedagogical technology for the formation of non-violent self-awareness of children. News of the Dagestan State Pedagogical University. Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 2014, no. 2, pp. 54-59. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21785414
- Magomedova M.K. The use of art pedagogy technologies in the education of non-violent interaction in the pedagogical process. News of the Dagestan State Pedagogical University. Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 2014, no. 1, pp. 28-34. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21694689
- Mirzaeva D.Sh., Kurbanova Z.I. Art-pedagogical technologies for correcting fears in preschool children. Scientific progress, 2021, vol. 2, issue 7, pp. 1206-1212. (In Russian).
- Medvedeva E.A. Art pedagogical technologies for introducing young children with disabilities to artistic culture. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2018, no. 61-1, pp. 180-183. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36647503
- Nizhnikov S.A. Philosophy of the name in Russia: formation and modern discussion. Space and time, 2011, vol. 4(6), pp. 64-67. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17301427
- Skvortsova T.P. Art-pedagogical technologies in the development of creativity in preschool children. Pedagogy of Art, 2018, no. 1, pp. 19-24. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32431886
- Senko D.S., Boyarova E.D. Art-pedagogical technologies in the system of art education for youth. Vitebsk, Vitebsk State University named after. P.M. Masherova Publ., 2022. 259 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49999698
- Frolova N.V. Russian anthroponymic naming system. Russian language, literature, culture. Moscow, MAKS Press Publ., 2010. pp. 444-450. (In Russian).
- Christidis T.V. Interactive art-pedagogical technologies in distance education. Khimki, Moscow State Institute of Culture Publ., 2020. pp. 43-49. (In Russian).URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44857295
- Hay L. Become happy in 21 days. The most complete course of self-love. Moscow, Eksmo Publ., 2016. 76 p. (In Russian).
- Yatskovskaya I.F., Begidova S.N. Means of artpedagogy as a resource potential in the prevention of emotional burnout of students. Art and education, 2023, no. 4 (144), pp. 136-143. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42976207
For citation: Neretina T.G. The use of art pedagogical technology “My name” in educational practice. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 108-116. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.10