UNDERSTANDING THE PEDAGOGICAL AND SOCIO-CULTURAL HERITAGE OF THE REGION IN THE CONTEXT OF MODERN EDUCATION PROBLEMS
Zhdanova O.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Institute of Educational Development Strategy
Abstract. The education system has always been perceived in the Russian community as a problem of high state and public importance. At the same time, the education system has never been conceived without the institution of education; moreover, education, as the most important component of national education, has always determined the learning process. At the same time, it should be noted that the importance of education in Russian society at all historical times was perceived, understood and justified on the basis of the historically formed mentality of the Russian (Russian) people, taking into account its unique culture and its value orientations. An appeal to the history of the Moscow region, its socio-cultural heritage, where pedagogical traditions rightfully occupy a special place, can be considered as one of the effective ways to humanize modern domestic education, preserve national traditions in the context of globalization and integration of educational developing space. This process cannot take place spontaneously, but it can be carried out by specially trained personnel systematically, purposefully, relying on scientific research of forms, methods and main directions. An important role in the formation of a competent specialist should be assigned to qualified assistance from the leaders of the region, the system of advanced training, self–training – that is, all those forms that allow you to form an interest in the socio-cultural and historical-pedagogical heritage of the region and their preservation.
Keywords: socio-cultural heritage, pedagogical traditions, mentality of the region, regionalization of education, training of managerial personnel.
- Breshkovskaya K.Yu., Kuvyrtalova M.A., Petukhova-Levitskaya M.I. Educational potential of regional culture in the professional and pedagogical training of a future teacher. Modern problems of science and education, 2016, no. 6, pp. 369. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27695173
- Shulgina D.N. The crisis of culture and human identity in the context of globalization. Bulletin of Voronezh State University. Series Philosophy, 2010, no. 2(4), pp. 173-180. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16383002
- Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage. Adopted on October 17, 2003 by the General Conference of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization. International Convention for the Safeguarding of the Intangible Cultural Heritage. Paris, October 17, 2003. (In Russian).
- Formozov A.A. Russian society and protection of cultural monuments. Moscow, Sov. Russia Publ., 1990. 108 p. (In Russian).
- Korshun V.E. Pushkin antiquities: let’s preserve the past for the future. Moscow, Pepo Publ., 2015. 191 p. (In Russian).
- Kapterev P.F. New Russian pedagogy, its main ideas, directions and figures. St. Petersburg, 1914. 19 p. (In Russian).
- Murzina I.Ya. Applied cultural studies: problem fields. Man in the world of culture. Regional cultural studies, 2012, no. 4, pp. 3-13. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18362843
- Bespalova Yu.M. Business ethics, professional culture and etiquette. Moscow, Flinta Publ., 2021. 386 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-9765-2778-2
- Kagan M.S. Systematicity and integrity. Art education and science, 2017, no. 3, pp. 8-11. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30514786
- Zapesotsky A.S. Philosophy of education and problems of modern reforms. Economics of Education, 2014, no. 3, pp. 33-41. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23113633
- Tkachenko E.V., Glazunov A.T. Basic vocational education. Problems of regionalization and development. Cheboksary, Chuvash University Publ., 2001. 357 p. (In Russian).
- Novikov A.M. Professional education: current problems of development / Professional education and the formation of a specialist’s personality. Scientific and methodological collection. Moscow, IPR SPO Publ., 2002. 176 p.
- Smirnov I.P. Pedagogical science in Russia: a lot of history, no strategy. Education and Science, 2019, vol. 21, no. 3. pp. 154-174. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37312425
- Smirnov I.P., Tkachenko E.V. Social partnership: what does the employer expect? (Results of the pilot All-Russian sociological study). Moscow, Aspect Publ., 2004. 32 p. (In Russian).
- Kuvyrtalova M.A., Ponomareva T.M., Savelyeva N.V. Formation of a professional and educational trajectory for students in pedagogical classes in the context of domestic traditions and innovative approaches to the training of teaching staff. Modern problems of science and education, 2022, no. 4, pp. 61. (In Russian). EDN: MOBTFW, DOI: 10.17513/spno.31957
- Egorychev A.M. Domestic Institute of Education: Sociocultural and Methodological Foundations. Pedagogical Education and Science, 2022, no. 6, pp. 7-15. (In Russian).
- Egorychev A.M. Domestic Institute of Education: status, problems, prospects. Pedagogical art, 2022, no. 2, pp. 46-64. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50356483
- Ivanov A.V. Methodological support for spiritual and moral education at different age stages of development. Alma Mater (Bulletin of Higher School), 2021, no. 4, pp. 34-41. (In Russian). EDN: KBFUZP, DOI: 10.20339/AM.04-21.034
For citation: Zhdanova O.V. Understanding the pedagogical and socio-cultural heritage of the region in the context of modern education problems. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 88-95. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.08