Starovoitova L.I., Suslova T.F.
THE SOCIALLY SIGNIFICANT ACTIVITY OF STUDENTS AS A FACTOR IN THE PATRIOTIC AND SPIRITUAL AND MORAL EDUCATION
Starovoitova L.I.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Suslova T.F.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Russian National Research Medical University named after N.I. Pirogov
2State University of Education
Abstract. To implement the main tasks facing the system of education of the Russian Federation, the use of fundamentally new active forms of training and education, which allow the formation and development of a child as a citizen, the patriot of his country, becomes relevant and significant. One of these innovative forms is the inclusion of schoolchildren in socially significant activities. Socially significant activities are considered as the social potential of modern Russian society, contributing to the formation of civilian consciousness of all strata of society. It is a great way to improve human social skills, develop leadership and communicative qualities, find like -minded people, enrich yourself with new knowledge and social experience. The article analyzes the goals and objectives of the modern school, the concept of socially significant activities as a factor in the patriotic and spiritual and moral education of the young generation, identifies the main elements of socially significant activities, shows the features of choosing the forms and methods of organizing socially significant activities of schoolchildren, taking into account the age-related, individual characteristics of schoolchildren, and the methods as well as the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard at different levels of general education. The process of socialization, social growing up the child is more effective if the voluntary and feasible inclusion of schoolchildren is provided in the solution of real social, environmental, cultural, economic and other problems of the family, school, village, district, city, regions, the republic, the Russian Federation as a whole.
Keywords: socially significant activity, socialization, patriotism, spiritual and moral education, the potential of the educational environment, the national educational ideal.
- Federal Law “On Education in the Russian Federation” dated 29.12.2012 N 273-FZ (latest edition). Available at: https://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_140174/ (accessed 29 august 2023)
- Order of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation No. 286 dated May 31, 2021 “On Approval of the Federal State Educational Standard of primary general education” Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/400807193/
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated 17.05.2012 N 413 (ed. dated 12.08.2022) “On approval of the Federal State educational standard of secondary general education”. Available at: https://normativ.kontur.ru/document?moduleId=1&documentId=432227
- Buyakova K.I. Malkova I.Yu. Volunteering as a form of organization of educational activities in the context of the “third mission” of the University. Higher education in Russia, 2021, vol. 30, no. 8-9, pp. 69-79. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.31992/0869-3617-2021-30-8-9-69- 79
- Voronova E.S. Features of civil and patriotic education of students of a technical university. Kaluga, Manuscript Publ., 2022. pp. 51-52. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48896866
- Gorlova N.I., Starovoitova L.I. Volunteering as a necessary condition for professional training of social sphere specialists. CITISE, 2022, no.3(33), pp.18-28. (In Russian).
- Gorlova N.I., Starovoitova L.I. Teaching by service (action)as an effective method of organizing the educational process through socially useful activities in a modern educational institution. CITISE, no. 2 (36), 2023, pp. 226-235. (In Russian).
- Danyliuk A.Ya., Kondakov A.M., Tishkov V.A. The concept of spiritual and moral development and education of the personality of a citizen of Russia. Moscow, Enlightenment Publ., 2009. 26 p. (In Russian).
- Ignatiev V.P., Varlamova L.F., Fedorova O.F. On the civil and patriotic education of students of the pedagogical college. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2022, no. 74-1, pp. 98-101. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48250989
- Kalinich V.S., Verpatova O.Yu. Volunteering as a means of showing patriotism. Sociology, 2022, no. 6, pp. 66-73. (In Russian).
- Semenyuk L.M. Textbook on age psychology. Moscow, Institute of Practical Psychology Publ., 1996. 304 p. (In Russian).
- Slepova N.Y. Development of socially significant activity of high school students in the modern socio-cultural space. Dokt. Diss. Kazan, 2005. 184 p. (In Russian).
- Strategy for the development of education in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2025. Available at: http://council.gov.ru/media/files/41d536d68ee9fec15756.pdf
- Fedorov A.S., Zotova V.A., Metelev A.P. Methodical manual “Model of a school volunteer detachment”. Moscow, Pero Publ., 2018. 101 p. (In Russian).
- Chubrik M.I. Socially significant activity as a way of forming responsibility in children and adolescents. Educational social network. Available at: https://nsportal.ru/detskiy-sad/psihologiya/2022/12/14/sotsialno-znachimaya-deyatelnost-kak-sposob-formirovaniya
- Shchipanova D. E. Development of volunteerism. Volunteering as a means of activating the educational potential of an educational organization: methodological materials. Yekaterinburg, Institute of Education Development Publ., 2017. 50 p. (In Russian).
For citation: Starovoitova L.I., Suslova T.F. The socially significant activity of students as a factor in the patriotic and spiritual and moral education. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 45-53. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.04