SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT OF YOUTH IN THE CULTURAL AND EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY
Ivanov A.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Moscow City Pedagogical University
Abstract. This article is devoted to the problems of spiritual development of modern university youth, identification of priority areas of human spiritual development based on modern research in various fields of scientific knowledge, in the field of modern culture, information technology. The article examines the content of spiritual education as a purposeful activity of a teacher, creating conditions for the movement of young people to the idea of development and self-development of their spiritual qualities and abilities, actively participating in the process of interaction in cognition of the world and themselves, and activities based on spiritual values. Spiritual development is a process aimed at spiritual improvement, creative attitude to the improvement of qualities that ensure awareness of the Higher Self. Research objectives: to determine the relevance of the research; to identify the leading ideas of spiritual development of modern youth; to determine possible ways and conditions of spiritual development of students. The leading ways include: the idea of realizing the goal, the content of spiritual development, corresponding not only to today, but also to the Future, the idea of interaction between the teacher and the student, based on cooperation and mutual assistance. The leading approaches to the study of this problem are axiological, philosophical and activity-based approaches that allow us to consider this issue in a synthesis. The study of the problem of spiritual development on the basis of the above approaches will reveal one of the leading directions of modern education. The article reveals the basic ideas of students’ spiritual development. The materials of the article are of practical value for researchers of problems of education, students, university teachers.
Keywords: spiritual education, spiritual development, interaction, psychological harmony, psychological harmony, technologies of spiritual development, cultural and educational environment of the university.
- Bubnova S.S. Value orientations of the individual as a multidimensional nonlinear system. Psychological Journal, 1999, no. 5, pp. 38-44. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21972971
- Belyaeva V.A. Theory and practice of spiritual and moral formation and development of a teacher’s personality in secular and Orthodox pedagogical culture. Moscow, Moscow Pedagogical State University Publ., 2019. 36 p. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22565134
- Velikhov E.P., Kotov A.A., Lektorsky V.A., Velichkovsky B.M. Interdisciplinary studies of consciousness: 30 years later. Questions of Philosophy, 2018, no. 12, pp. 5-17. EDN: YPXGMH, DOI: 10.31857/S004287440002578-0
- Gazman O.S. Non-classical education: from authoritarian pedagogy to pedagogy of freedom. Moscow, MIROS Publ., 2002. 296 p.
- Zalessky G.E. Psychology of worldview and personal beliefs. Moscow, Moscow State University Publ., 1994. 138 p.
- Ivanov A.V. The problem of the collective in new historical and cultural conditions. Monograph. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2017. -167 p.
- Ivanov A.V. Methodological support for spiritual and moral education at different age stages of development. Alma Mater (Bulletin of Higher School), 2021, no. 4, pp. 34-41. EDN: KBFUZP, DOI: 10.20339/AM.04-21.034
- Kan-Kalik V.A. To the teacher about pedagogical communication. Moscow, Education Publ., 1987. 190 p.
- Bederkhanova V.P., Demakova I.D., Krylova N.B. Humanistic meanings of education. Problems of modern education, 2012, no. 1, pp. 16-27. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17716528
- Leontyev A.N. Activity, consciousness, personality. Moscow, Smysl Publ., 2005. 352 p.
- Pazekova G.E., Pazekov E.V. Phenomenology of psychological harmony of personality. Fundamental Research. 2018. no. 2-15. pp. 3399-3403. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23420829
- Ryzhov B.N. Systemic periodization of development. Systemic psychology and sociology, 2018, no. 5, pp. 5-25. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17825491
- Sukhomlinsky V.A. Birth of a citizen. Moscow, Rodina Publ., 2023. 400 p. ISBN: 978-5-00222-038-0
- Ushinsky K.D. On the moral element in Russian education. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1968. 150 p.
- Bell A. Bringing Moral Cognition and Moral Action. N.Y., Teachers College Press Publ., 2020. pp. 34-58.
- Croitoru I., Munteanu H. The Moralreligious Education – A Support of Selfconscience Training. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2014, no. 116, pp. 2155-2163. DOI: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.01.536
- Gangnon B., Milbourne C. Dear barista: Professors as members of the service class. Paper presented at the International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, Urbana-Champaign Publ., IL. 2018.
- Hunzicker J. Building Professor-Student Relationships in an Age of Social Networking, 2019. 206 p.
- Ivanov A.V., Akhtyan A.G., Vishnyakova V.A. Pedagogical conditions for developing a sense of responsibility in adolescents and youth. International Journal of Civil Engineering and Technology, 2018, vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1809-1821. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36463851
- Kohlberg L. My personal Search for Universal Morality. Birmingham, 2019. 300 p.
For citation: Ivanov A.V. Spiritual development of youth in the cultural and educational environment of the university. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 33-44. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.03