PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS FOR THE FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY OF AVIATION MILITARY UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
Markina T.V.1 (Chelyabinsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Air Force Academy named after Professor N. E. Zhukovsky and Yu. A. Gagarin
Abstract.The training of modern aviation specialists has a versatile focus. Thus, the aspects of the educational process of an aviation military university include directly professional training aimed at obtaining theoretical knowledge and practical skills, physical and psychological training and military education. At the same time, according to the author, ensuring the high quality of training of aviation specialists is achieved through the development of their professionally important qualities. They largely determine the level of development of professional reliability of students. However, among scientific publications, there are single works covering the issues of professional reliability of aviation military university students and its formation. It seems to the author that for the qualitative organization of the educational process in the conditions of a military university, it is necessary to develop a set of pedagogical conditions for its formation. The analysis of scientific publications and the author’s work experience in the structure of an aviation military university made it possible, on the basis of the provisions of the system, subject-environment and problem-activity approaches, to formulate these conditions and conduct their conceptual analysis. These conditions include: encouraging of aviation military university students to professional development, and their stimulation (aimed at encouraging aviation military university students and forming subjectivity); inter-subject communication in the course of pedagogical support for aviation military university students (aimed at optimizing the environment itself and supporting aviation military university students); ensuring reflective interaction in a quasi-professional environment (aimed at interacting with current professionals in order to maximize the formation of professional reliability). In the article, the author considers the key aspects of the developed pedagogical conditions that contribute to improving the quality of the process of forming the professional reliability of aviation military university students.
Keywords:professional reliability, military university students, aviation military university, pedagogical conditions, subjectivity, environment.
- Kozlov O.A. Theoretical and methodological foundations of information training of cadets of military educational institutions. Monograph. Moscow, IIO RAO Publ., 2010. 326 p.
- Markina T.V. Professional reliability of an officer-navigator: the essence and characteristics of the concept. Modern scientist, 2021, no. 5, pp. 123-128. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46660814
- Garkavtsev E.I. Pedagogical conditions for the formation of professional reliability of future employees of internal affairs bodies. Actual problems of the humanities and natural sciences, 2015, no. 1-2, pp. 68-73. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22976081
- Poyarkov S.Yu. Formation of professional reliability of law enforcement activities of employees of the internal affairs bodies of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. St. Petersburg, 1997. 140 p.
- Osadchuk O.L. The system of formation of professional reliability of future teachers. Doct. Diss. – Moscow, 2020. – 363 p.
- Grachev K.A., Melnichuk P.V., Dmitriev G.G. Analysis of pedagogical conditions in the military-pedagogical training of cadets of military technical universities. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgaft, 2013, no. 2 (96), pp. 23-28. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18830488
- Kazakova I.V. Motivation to action as a result of the regulation of internal activity. Human Science: Humanitarian Studies, 2019, no. 1 (35), pp. 83-88. (In Russian). DOI: 10.17238/issn1998-5320.2019.35.83
- Goloveshkin V.B. Motivating cadets to study. Scientific Bulletin of the Volsky Military Institute of Material Support: military scientific journal, 2017, no. 2 (42), pp. 138-140. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29451980
- Bobkov O.B. Features of educational and professional motivation of cadets of military universities at different stages of professional development. Doct. Diss. Samara, 2012. 261 p.
- Bolenko Yu.V. Psychological readiness as a component of professional training of a specialist. Bulletin of the East Siberian Institute of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2012, no. 1 (60), pp. 3-9. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23638878
- Timonin A.I. Professional education as social education. Bulletin of the Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Social work. Juvenology. Sociokinetics, 2012, vol. 18, no. 1-1, pp. 55-58. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17737771
- Nadezhkin E.G. Pedagogical stimulation of professional self-realization of cadets of military universities. Doct. Diss. Yaroslavl, 2002. 182 p.
- Yurtsev I.V. Pedagogical stimulation of cadets to overcome difficulties in interaction with social institutions. Problems and prospects for the development of education in Russia, 2011, no. 10, pp. 188-192. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20585037
- Gorshkova V.V. Dialogue as a form of intersubjective interaction Intersubject partnership of participants in the educational process. Ideas and ideals, 2012, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 18-24. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18023850
- Kazakova E.I. Pedagogical support. Experience of international cooperation. St. Petersburg, 1995. 186 p.
- Berezhnykh E.A., Grigorieva S.G., Potashova I.I. Pedagogical support as a special form of influence in the real practice of teaching at a university. Pedagogy and psychology of education, 2018, no. 4, pp.83-90. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36776702
- Slastenina V.A., Kolesnikova I.A. Pedagogical support of the child in education. Moscow, Academy Publ., 2006. 240p.
- Loktionov A.G. Pedagogical support for the formation of personal and professional stability of a cadet of a military university. Doct. Diss. Stavropol, 2008. 163 p.
- Strukov A.B. Pedagogical support for the adaptation of cadets to the conditions of training in higher military educational institutions. Doct. Diss. Saratov, 2005. 172 p.
- Tenchurin A.Yu. Pedagogical conditions for the effective functioning of the system of pedagogical support for the social and professional adaptation of foreign military personnel in a military university. Science and business: ways of development, 2019, no. 1 (91), pp. 149-154. (In Russian), URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37332173
- Tukacheva T.P. Theoretical aspects of the organization of pedagogical support for the formation of coping behavior of future officers. Proceedings of the Volgograd State Pedagogical University, 2019, no. 8 (141), pp. 27-31. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39561888
- Kashlev S.S. Trends in teaching pedagogy as an academic discipline in the universities of Belarus. Bulletin of the Polessky State University. Series of social and human sciences, 2009, no. 2, pp. 41-44. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22999298
- Gabdrakhmanova R.G., Khusainova R.M., Chirkina S.E. Reflexive activity of a student in the system of psychological and pedagogical education as an indicator of his readiness for professional activity. Education and self-development, 2015, no. 2 (44), pp. 55-61. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23764644
- Berezhnova O.V. Reflexive activity as a pedagogical condition for self-development of university students. Doct. Diss. Rostov-on-Don, 2005. 188 p.
- Karpov A. V. Psychology of reflexive mechanisms of activity. Moscow, Kogito-Center, Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences Publ., 2013. 424 p.
- Danilin K.E. Formation of intra-group attitudes and reflexive structure of the group. Moscow, 1981. pp. 124-152. (In Russian).
- Voitik I.M., SemenovI.N. Evaluation and development of reflective thinking. Novosibirsk, Siberian Academy of Publ Administration Publ., 2001. 144 p.
- Verbitsky A.A., BakshaevaN.A. Psychology of student motivation. Moscow, Yurayt Publ., 2020. 170 p.
- Perederiy O.S. The specificity of the elements of a quasi-professional environment as a condition for preparing cadets for international interaction. Pedagogical journal, 2019, vol. 9, no. 2-1, pp. 281-288. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39243157
- Poroshin V.O. Quasi-professional environment as a condition for training cadets of military universities for polysubject managerial interaction. CITISE, 2020, no. 1 (23), pp. 19-27. (In Russian). DOI: 10.15350/24097616.2020.1.02
For citation: Markina T.V. Pedagogical conditions for the formation of professional reliability of aviation military university students. CITISE, 2023, no. 3, pp. 471-483. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.3.39