Lomov S.P., Volenko O.I., Zubrilin K.M.
VLADIMIR KUZIN AND HIS SCIENTIFIC SCHOOL
Lomov S.P.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Volenko O.I.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Zubrilin K.M.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Moscow State Pedagogical University
Abstract. In recent years, the development and sometimes even the very existence of many scientific schools has been drastically suspended in our Fatherland for a number of reasons: funding cuts, the transition of a number of scientists to other fields of activity, the departure of some of them abroad, etc. Therefore, in the pedagogical, psychological and some other sciences, the task of moral and material support of scientific schools is acute in order to ensure their further development. In this regard, there is a need to turn to the problem of clarifying the status of scientific schools, determining their more accurate features and characteristics. This article is of a historical and biographical nature, and we hope that it will help in revealing the history of the formation of the national scientific school of art education and upbringing, which has received scientific recognition and has significant results by getting acquainted with the stages of life and work of one of its founders – Kuzin Vladimir Sergeevich. The long-term existence of the scientific school of the famous Soviet and Russian teacher-psychologist, authoritative scientist, academician of the Russian Academy of Education V.S. and methods of research work, training of scientific personnel.
Keywords: Kuzin V.S., fine arts, drawing from nature, textbooks on fine arts.
- Kuzin V.S. Painting: An exemplary discipline program for the specialty 030800 – Fine Arts. MSGU. Moscow, Prometheus Publ., 2004. 21 p.
- Kuzin V.S. Fine arts and methods of teaching in primary school. Moscow, Enlightenment Publ., 1984. 319 p. ISBN 999-00-1826308-0
- Kuzin V.S. Fine arts and methods of teaching it at school. Moscow, Agar Publ., 1998. 335 p. ISBN 5982180336
- Kuzin V.S., Kubyshkina E.I., ShpikalovaT.Ya. Visual arts in grades 1-4 of an ungraded elementary school. Moscow, Education Publ., 1988. 110 p.
- Kuzin V.S., Shpikalova T.Ya. Fine Arts: Drawing. 1-11 cells Painting. 1-11 cells Fundamentals of painting. 5-9 cells Design basics. 5-9 cells Fundamentals of folk and decorative and applied arts. 1-8 cells. Moscow, Bustard Publ., 2001, 285 p.
- Kuzin V.S. Sketches and sketches. Moscow, Enlightenment Publ., 1981. 159 p.
- Kuzin V.S. Fundamentals of teaching fine arts at school. Moscow, Enlightenment Publ., 1977. 205.2 p.
- Kuzin V.S. Psychology: Textbook for students of secondary special. Moscow, Randevu-AM Publ., 1999. 304 p.
- Kuzin V.S. Drawing. Sketches and sketches: Proc. allowance for universities. Moscow, Academia Publ., 2004. 228. p.
- Kuzin V.S. Lebedko V.K., Shorokhov E.V. Figure: Exemplary discipline program for the specialty 030800 – Fine Arts. Moscow, Prometheus Publ., 2004. 22 p.
- Kuzin V.S. Methods of teaching fine arts in grades 1-3. Moscow, Enlightenment Publ., 1979. 190 p.
- Lomov S.P. Scientific school “Ideological and aesthetic education of students in the lessons of fine arts at school (theory and history of pedagogy)”. Moscow, 2023, pp. 172-176.
- Shilenko L.V. Kuzin V.S. – artist-teacher, successor of pedagogical traditions. Moscow, 2017. pp. 173-176.
- Menshikova E.A. The study of traditional art crafts in Russian schools in the late XX – early XXI century. Traditional applied art and education, 2022, no. 1 (40), pp. 64-76. EDN: AZJEAA, DOI: 10.24412/2619-1504-2022-1-64-76
- Madaev U.M., Radzhabov I.M. The problem of the role of fine and arts and crafts in the art education of schoolchildren in the works of domestic scientists. World of science, culture, education, 2021, no. 1 (86), pp. 155-157. EDN: TVZJTB, DOI: 10.24412/1991-5497-2021-186-155-157
- Velikorodnykh K.P. Ethno-artistic education of junior schoolchildren by means of arts and crafts. Bulletin of Pedagogical Sciences, 2021, no. 2, pp. 198-204. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45695443
- Dmitrienko B.Ch., Kovaleva O.A., Rubets E.A. On the issue of the specifics of evaluating creative activity in the fine arts class. Russian Journal of Education and Psychology, 2022, vol. 13, no. 4, pp. 58-70. EDN: ZDXSKO, DOI: 10.12731/2658-4034-2022-13-4-58-70
For citation: Lomov S.P., Volenko O.I., Zubrilin K.M. Vladimir Kuzin and his scientific school. CITISE, 2023, no. 3, pp. 293-305. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.3.25