Bykasova L.V., Protsenko E.A., Trofimenko Yu.V.
TRAINING OF A MODERN TEACHER IN UNIVERSITY: INNOVATIVE MODULE
Bykasova L.V.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Protsenko E.A.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Trofimenko Yu.V.1 (Rostov-on-Don, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Rostov State Economic University
Abstract. The relevance of the article is due to the attention of the Russian government to education, which is reflected in the National Doctrine of Education in the Russian Federation (until 2025), in which education is defined as the general direction of the economic, social, cultural development of the country, and therefore the problem of training teachers is regarded as a strategic resource of the Russian Federation. The authors attempted to consider the training of a modern teacher in the light of existing domestic and foreign educational practices, anthropotechnics, models, sources of narratives that form a subject in a modern educational organization that meets the needs of Russian society. To achieve this goal, the following tasks are solved: the priorities for the development of domestic teacher education are determined; prospects for the development of modern pedagogical knowledge are revealed; ways of rational use of available resources of teacher education are discussed. The main method of research in the article, the authors determined the analysis of the dynamics of the modern process of education at the university, including innovative methods, techniques, factors affecting the quality of education of a modern subject, forms of education for students – future teachers on Russian schools. The methodological practice existing at the university allows expanding and replicating innovations in the system of university education, as a result on which didactic means of training and educating a specialist in demand by the labor market are identified; the degree of influence of innovative methods on the implementation of the educational strategy of a modern pedagogical university is determined.
Keywords: education, innovation, sociocultural object, teacher training strategy, built environment, training.
- Ashirov D.V., Pastukhova L.S., Turlakova O.E. Education in higher education: the search for a modern model. Values and meanings, 2021, no. 2(72), pp. 78-94. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45842668
- Vinokurova N.A., Gudovich I.S. Problems of University Graduates Entering the Labor Market: Ambition, Reality, Prospects. Modern Economics: Problems and Solutions, 2022, no. 7 (151), pp. 93-112. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49413938
- Guryanov N.Yu., Guryanova A.V. Digital globalization in the context of the development of the digital economy and digital technologies. Bulletin of the Moscow State Regional University, Series: Philosophical Sciences, 2020, no. 3, pp. 63-69. (In Russian). EDN: QSMGHZ, DOI: 10.18384/2310-7227-2020-3-63-69
- Domracheva S.A. Examination of projects as an innovative method for assessing the professional competencies of students. Lecturer XXI century, 2020, no. 2 (1), pp. 66-73. (In Russian). EDN: JLQZEP, DOI: 10.31862/2073-9613-2020-2-66-73
- Kasyanova T.I., Maltsev A.V., Zubova L.V. Value orientations in professional self-determination of students of various specialties. Vocational education in Russia and abroad, 2022, no. 2 (46), pp. 72-80. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49222977
- Kokh I.A., Orlov V.A. Values and professional self-determination of student youth. Education and Science, 2020, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 142-169. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42467291
- Korepanova E.V. Organization of the student’s scientific research. Science and education, 2020, vol. 3, no. 4, p. 204. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44642467
- Labygina A.V. Patriotism and citizenship as pedagogical categories: unity and difference. Problems of modern education, 2022, no. 3, pp. 47-57. (In Russian). EDN: WGELEW, DOI: 10.31862/2218-8711-2022-3-47-57
- Lizunkov V.G., Politsinskaya E.V., Ergunova O.T. Development of team competence among graduates of technical universities on the basis of collaborative learning. Perspectives of science and education, 2021, no. 1 (49), pp. 92-112. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44852453
- Lesher O.V., Arishina E.S. Development of axiological potential of students in the information and educational environment of the university. Monograph. Magnitogorsk: Magnitogorsk State Technical University G.I. Nosova, 2021, 155 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45646905
- Maslow A. Motivation and personality. St. Petersburg, Peter Publ., 2019, 400 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-4461-1309-5
- Melnichuk M.V. On the issue of constructing cognitive maps of competencies for the development of human capital. Management Accounting, 2021, no. 8, pp. 383-394. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46486616
- Loginova A. V. Student teamwork as a component of the educational process in higher education. SAEC, 2021, no. 1, pp. 512-519. (In Russian). EDN: JUUUBQ, DOI: http://10.18720/SPBPU/2/id21-100
- Krupoderova E.P., Krupoderova K.R., Shcherbakova A.A. Teambuilding in the conditions of network project activity of students. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2021, no. 70-4, pp. 203-206. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46326662
- Simonyan M.S., Postnikova E.A. Priority Directions for the Organization of Professional Self-Determination of Youth in the Aspect of the Competitiveness of Human Capital. Problems of Modern Pedagogical Education, 2020 no. 67-1, pp. 225-227. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42987708
- Prirodova O.F., Danilova A.A., Morgun A.N. The structure of the digital educational environment: legal and regulatory aspects. Pedagogy and psychology of education, 2020, no. 1, pp. 9-30. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42841830
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V. Sizikova V.V. Vocational education in Russia: challenges, state, directions of development. Monograph. Moscov, RGSU Publ., 2019, 352 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41222164
- Titova E.V., Isaev A.V. Influence of high school professional training on the development of value career orientations of student youth. Izvestiya TulGU. Humanitarian sciences, 2022, no. 2, pp. 90-99. (In Russian). EDN: GVHKZN, DOI: 10.24412/2071-6141-2022-2-90-100
- Bykasova L.V., Podberezny V.V., Zarubina R.V. Modern education upgrade. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 474-481. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.1.43
- Khanfar A. R. Teachers’ insights into the role of teamwork among students in public schools. Cypriot Journal of Educational Sciences, 2021, vol. 16, issue 6, pp. 2981-2993. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18844/cjes.v16i6.6487
- Shyny T. Construction and validation of PS FFQ (Parenting style four factor questionnaire). International Journal of Engineering Development and Research, 2017, vol. 5 (3), pp. 426-437.
- Volkov A.V., Volkova S.V. Homo educationandus in the mirror of philosophical anthropology. Prospects for Science and Education, 2020, no. 6 (48), pp. 22-30. EDN: NKBBEG, DOI: 10.32744/pse.2020.6.2
For citation: Bykasova L.V., Protsenko E.A., Trofimenko Yu.V. Training of a modern teacher in university: innovative module. CITISE, 2023, no. 3, pp. 187-199. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.3.16