PROVISION OF PREPARATION OF CADETS FOR PEDAGOGICAL ACTIVITY IN THE SYSTEM OF LIFELONG EDUCATION
Sigidenko S.Yu.1 (Perm, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Perm Military Institute of Forces National Guard of the Russian Federation
Abstract. The article discusses the current requirements for instilling and improving military professional capabilities among cadets of military universities, in the course of updating the content of education, conducting classes, as well as in the daily activities of the divisions of the National Guard of the Russian Federation. The article reflects the recommendations in the preparation of cadets for pedagogical activity in the system of continuous education “school-military university of the National Guard”. The directions, conditions for the organization of continuous education focused on continuity are indicated, which allows preparing a student for studying at a university, mastering the necessary baggage of knowledge and skills, providing himself with training for military service and increasing educational potential for professional growth in teaching. As part of the study, we revealed the current level of formation of professional competence, the future teacher; the dynamics of educating the professional competence of the future teacher. It was revealed that future teachers have a low level of interest in their future professional activities, there is an inability of students to set goals, the order and methods of achieving them, as well as their implementation. For the most qualitative organization and improvement of the training of teaching staff in the system “school-military university of the Russian Guard”, a number of measures for further mutual understanding and mutual assistance in pedagogical activities aimed at training and educating schoolchildren involved in the continuous education program for the formation of elite cadres of military specialists of the Russian Guard are defined.
Keywords: continuing education, pedagogical activity, skill, competence, education.
- Alekhin I. A. Topical issues of theoretical and practical pedagogy in the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Monograph Moscow, Military University Publ., 2018. 166 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36979241
- Alekhin I.A., Davydov N.A. Pedagogical technology of modern training of specialists in military universities of Russia. Proceedings of the Russian Academy of Education, 2021, no. 1-2 (54), pp. 135-146. (In Russian). EDN: VYMAFL, DOI: 10.51944/2073-8498_2021_1-2_135
- Andrunik A.P., Dubrovsky A.V., Kotova S.A. Philosophical and Pedagogical Aspects of Continuity in the Continuous Educational Space “School – Military University of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation”. World of Education – Education in the World, 2017, no. 4 (68), pp. 32-37. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32475314
- Ermakova N.G. The principle of continuity in the system of continuous military education. Bulletin of the Polotsk State University, 2014, no. 15, pp. 26-31. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23273573
- Zagvyazinsky V.I., Plotnikov L.D., Volosnikova L.M. Pedagogical education in Russia and the strategy of its possible development. Education and Science, 2013, no. 4 (103), pp. 3-18. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18965178
- Zagvyazinsky V.I. On the social significance and relevance of pedagogical research. Education and science, 2015, no. 8 (127), pp. 4-19. (In Russian).
- Lurie L.I. Integration of military and civil education in the process of reforming the army. Pedagogical education and science, 2013, no. 4, pp. 117-119. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20922482
- Lurie L.I. Conceptual and methodological problems of training cadets and adjuncts of the troops of the national guard of the Russian Federation. Innovative projects and programs in education, 2017, no. 3, pp. 66-68. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29197780
- Moiseeva L.V., Vukolova E.G. Organizational forms of continuing education. Pedagogy, 2015, no. 1, pp. 81-88. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23599974
- Novikov A.M. Principles of building a system of continuous professional education. Pedagogy, 1998, no. 3, pp. 11-17. (In Russian).
- Osipov V.L. Pre-university training as a factor in improving the quality of training of a military signalman. Almanac of the Perm Military Institute of the National Guard Troops, 2022, no. 3 (7), pp. 120-126. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49575054
- Pomaznoy R.V. Conceptual and methodological problems of continuous additional cynological education “school – military university”. Education and science in modern conditions, 2015, no. 3, pp. 137-139. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23891972
- Pomaznoy R.V., Kindergart A.V., Dmitriev A.I. Pedagogical conditions for the training of elite cynologists in the system of pre-university education “school – military university”. Obrazovanie. The science. Innovation: Southern Dimension, 2014, no. 3 (35), pp. 42-48. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22590258
- Silant’eva M.V. Nikolai Berdyaev on the “spirits of the revolution”: historical and ethical parallels. Questions of Philosophy, 2018, no. 1, pp. 29. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32236531
- Trenogin V.V., Andrunik A.P. Personality-oriented approach to the formation of military-professional orientation of pupils of the classes of the National Guard. World of education – education in the world, 2022, no. 1 (85), pp. 138-143. (In Russian). EDN: CPBFUB, DOI: 10.51944/20738536_2022_1_138
For citation: Sigidenko S.Yu. Provision of preparation of cadets for pedagogical activity in the system of lifelong education. CITISE, 2023, no. 3, pp. 149-158. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.3.13