Bonkalo T.I., Malkov A.A.
INTEGRATIVE STRATEGIES FOR TEACHING SEMANTIC READING AS A MEANS OF ACHIEVING METASUBJECT RESULTS
Bonkalo T.I.1,2 (Krasnodar, Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
Malkov A.A.1 (Krasnodar, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Kuban State University
2Research Institute for Health Organization and Medical Management of the Moscow City Health Department
Abstract. The article is devoted to the actual problem of developing effective integrative technologies for the formation of meta-subject skills in students of general education schools, which are considered by the authors as one of the important components of metacognitive competence. The article presents the results of experimental work aimed at developing the skills of semantic reading of students by means of integrative technologies, integrating game and information technologies, developing and problem-based learning technologies, which can be used both in classes for additional education of children, and in lessons of literature and other subjects. humanitarian cycle. The authors introduce game techniques and integrative strategies for teaching meaningful reading and present the results of a formative experiment in which such integrative strategies were included in the program for additional education of students “Meaningful Reading”. The formative experiment was attended by teenagers of different ages attending classes in the Meaningful Reading circle. Experimental data convincingly prove the effectiveness of integrative pre-text, text and post-text strategies, including game techniques and developmental learning techniques in the formation of individual meta-subject skills in students that make up the skill of meaningful reading. At the end of the experiment, the participants showed positive dynamics in all indicators of meaningful reading skills, which allows us to conclude that it is necessary and expedient to develop integrative strategies in other academic subjects in order to achieve meta-subject results.
Keyword: meaningful reading, meta-subject results, metacognitive competence, integrative strategies, game technologies.
- Grevtseva G.Ya. Reading as a condition for the socialization of students in a changing socio-cultural environment. Modern Higher School: Innovative Aspect, 2020, no. 4, pp.18-22. (In Russian). EDN: EWQETP, DOI: 10.7442/2071-9620-2020-12-4-29-39
- Kamensky A.M. Independent reading of a student at school and at home. Bulletin of the Orenburg State University, 2021, no. 1, pp.40-46. (In Russian). EDN: RMDEYC, DOI: 10.25198/1814-6457-229-40
- Mosunova L.A. Reading as a means of communication in the era of globalization. Bulletin of the Vyatka State University, 2021, no. 4(142), pp. 119-125. (In Russian). EDN: QVBUJC, DOI: 10.25730/VSU.7606.21.055
- Sapa A.V. Formation of the foundations of semantic reading within the framework of the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standard of basic general education. Experiment and innovations at school. 2014, no. 5, pp. 23-42. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22518407
- Timirkaeva A.V. Problem-Based Learning Technology. Student, 2021, no. 1, pp. 23-24. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44654310
- Grebennikova V.M., Malkov A.A., Us O.A. Educational institutions in the formation of political culture and civic values of modern Russian youth: role and significance. CITISE, 2021, no. 3(29), pp. 128-136. (In Russian). EDN: AVNNRI, DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2021.3.11
- Belyaev E.V., Batishchev R.Yu., Vovdenko O.L. The Space of Intellect: Ideas and Solutions of the Modern School. Educational Quality Management: Theory and Practice of Effective Administration, 2023, no. 2, pp. 70-78. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50424318
- Volkova N.V. Design and research activities of schoolchildren – the basis for the formation of meta-subject skills. Teacher of Altai, 2022, no. 3 (12), pp. 27-32. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50347131
- Volkova N.V. Relationship and interdependence of educational events and pedagogical activity. Scientific and Pedagogical Review, 2018, no. 1 (19), pp. 74-78. (In Russian). EDN: YOTBII, DOI: 10.23951/2307-6127-2018-1-74-78
- Belkina V.V., Makeeva T.V. The concept of universal competencies of higher education. Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin, 2018, no. 5, pp. 117-126. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36479343
- Guryanchik V.N., Makeeva T.V. Features of the implementation of educational standards in the conditions of modernization of higher education. Bulletin of the Yaroslavl Higher Military School of Air Defense, 2019, no. 1 (4), pp. 141-147. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37213968
- Andrienko O.A. On the need to use gaming learning technologies. Balkan Scientific Review, 2019, vol. 3, no. 2 (4), pp. 5-8. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38506765
- Ovchinnikov Yu.D., Antoshchenko A.Yu., Koneeva E.V. Quest technologies: social transformation of perception. Social Pedagogy in Russia. Scientific and methodical journal, 2023, no. 1, pp.80-87. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50506282
- Chebukina A.A. Game technologies in the Russian language lessons as a means of developing the cognitive activity of students. Philological aspect, 2023, no. S2 (19), pp. 66-68. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=53113217
- Koychueva Z.A. Modern pedagogical technologies in teaching secondary school students. Pedagogical technologies, 2023, no. 1, pp. 69-75. (In Russian). EDN: VHVOSC, DOI: 10.52422/2782-635X-2023-1-69
For citation: Bonkalo T.I., Malkov A.A. Integrative strategies for teaching semantic reading as a means of achieving metasubject results. CITISE, 2023, no. 3, pp. 104-116. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.3.09