ON THE ROLE OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ACTIVITIES OF STUDENTS IN THE STRUCTURE OF AN INNOVATIVE UNIVERSITY
Abstract. The formation of a new formation specialist is dictated by time. The training of highly qualified specialists is one of the conditions for the accelerated development of the economy, taking into account modern requirements. One of the key conditions that guarantee the professional development of future specialists is the mastery of research skills, the ability to scientifically approach the solution of a problem. The article is devoted to the creation of a conceptual framework for the pedagogical support of students. The research site was the Institute of Socio-Political Technologies and Communications within the structure of the Pacific National University. The university carries out large-scale activities to implement the University Development Program, including strategic projects with approved key indicators. The implementation of strategic projects involves initiatives from the teaching staff and students. In the course of the study, a survey was conducted among students of the Institute of Socio-Political Technologies and Communications. The purpose of the survey is to assess how students are inclined to engage in scientific research and attitude towards the organization of research activities at the institute. The reasons for the low involvement of students of the institute in research and development are revealed; the main motives that can change the current situation. The concept of pedagogical support for the research work of students should be aimed at the development of personal resources; creation of conditions for the search and study of problems requiring professional intervention of students; the formation of students’ competencies necessary to carry out research work; creating an educational environment that includes research groups for collective research; creation of research societies, mainly of an interdisciplinary profile, capable of ensuring the formation of competencies and the transfer of knowledge between research and production associations and academic science; development of a scoring system that allows determining the maximum effectiveness of the research work of an individual student.
Keywords: educational environment, research work of students, model of formation of professional competencies, pedagogical support.
- Golovin A.A., Golovacheva L.I., Krivonosova E.I. Possible forms of research work of undergraduate students on examples. Notes of a scientist, 2022, no. 6, pp. 136-139. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49018568
- Logunova G.V., Buldygerov P.N. State policy of the Russian Federation in the field of higher education to attract students to research work. Bulletin of the Irkutsk State University. Series: Political Science. Religious studies, 2019, vol. 28, pp. 19-28. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38245253
- Melnichuk M.V., Gruzina Yu.M., Firsova I.A. Formation of scientific and educational values in the system of youth motivation. Economic and social changes: facts, trends, forecast, 2019, vol. 12, no. 6. pp. 260-275. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41753697
- Krapivina I.V. Educational and pedagogical cooperation in the conditions of research work as a factor in the formation of professional competence of students of a medical university. Far Eastern Medical Journal, 2019, no. 4, pp. 53-57. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41830005
- Kuznetsova S.V. Actual problems of labor and human development: university and academic collection of scientific papers. Issue. No. 3 (20). St. Petersburg, Petersburg State University of Economics Publ., 2020. 191 p. (In Russian).
- Melnichuk M.V. On the issue of constructing cognitive maps of competencies for the development of human capital. Management Accounting, 2021, no. 8, pp. 383-394. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46486616
- Gegechkori O.N., Bessarab Yu.A. How to attract university youth to science. Izvestiya KSTU, 2008, no. 13, pp. 189-192. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16689864
- Komissarenko A.A. Analysis of the motivation of students of the 1st year of the master’s program of Kursk State University to carry out research. New Science: Current State and Ways of Development, 2016, no. 12-5, pp. 102-105. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27723269
- Dalaeva T.E., Belous S.G. Digital tools for organizing research for students of historians.Newsletter of the History and Computer Association, 2020, no. 48, pp. 92-94. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50203204
- Korostelev A.I., Korosteleva O.N. Development of students’ creative activity on the basis of cognitive activity in the process of research. Modern science-intensive technologies, 2006, no. 1, pp. 40-41. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9932591
- Kumysheva R.M. The concept of pedagogical support for research work of a university student. Cheboksary. Sreda Publ., 2022. pp. 131-132. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48954165
- Korepanova E.V. Organization of the student’s scientific research. Science and education, 2020, vol. 3, no. 4. pp. 204. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44642467
- Borovkova M.G., Krasnov M.V., Nikolaeva L.A. The attitude of students of medical specialties to research activities. Modern problems of science and education, 2022, no. 4, pp. 2-10. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49404357
- Grigorieva E.G., Lobanova A.D. Statistical analysis of student involvement in research activities. Krasnoyarsk, Institute of Psychology of Development Practices Publ., 2020. pp. 125 -132. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44305045
- Koshchienko I.V. Modern technologies and methods for determining the effectiveness of research activities. Scientific works of the Moscow Humanitarian University, 2018, no. 4, pp. 6. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35665222
For citation: Telicheva E.G. On the role of scientific research activities of students in the structure of an innovative university. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 434-443. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.37