Adelmurzin I.F., Latypova Z.B., Nazmeeva I.V., Magasumov T.M., Sagitdinova N.H.
INTEGRAPHY OF MEDIA EDUCATION IN GEOGRAPHY LESSONS AT THE MODERN SCHOOL
Adelmurzin I.F.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Latypova Z.B.2 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Nazmeeva I.V.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Magasumov T.M.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Sagitdinova N.H.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Ufa University of Science and Technology
2Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after M. Akmula
Abstract. New educational standards imply the active use of new pedagogical technologies. The article shows the role of media education in geography lessons. Media education prepares students to understand the role of the media in culture and perception of the world, develops the ability to process information received from various sources. The integration of media education into geography lessons allows students to learn how to explain environmental phenomena, as well as analyze media reports. The formation of such thinking in students is influenced by the ability to evaluate, interpret and accept the position of the author. This work is dedicated to the introduction of media education in geography lessons. The complexity of tasks for finding information and working with it, the analysis of text headings and much more affects the student’s acquisition of skills to use the media. The use of active teaching methods at school has a number of significant advantages: awareness of the learning process by schoolchildren; the possibility of active inclusion in it; planning their activities; the ability to build the learning process at different levels of complexity and widely use non-traditional forms of learning. In general, the use of active methods of teaching at school is not only possible, but also necessary, they allow to qualitatively improve the educational process, increase the strength of the acquired knowledge, significantly develop the personal qualities of the child. Active methods of teaching geography allow you to form the qualities of an active participant in any process, learn to find and make decisions; develop abilities that can be found in other conditions and situations; learn competitiveness, extraordinary behavior, the ability to adapt to changing conditions; learn the ability to communicate, establish contacts; enjoy communicating with partners; learn to create a special emotional environment that is attractive to students..
Keywords: media education, critical thinking, mass media, educational process, information search, information sources, geography lessons.
- Adelmurzina I.F., Galkin A.V. Khizbullina R.Z. The use of modern software “1s: interactive map designer” as an additional tool for integrated lessons of literary geography. Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Social, humanitarian, medical and biological sciences, 2019, vol.21, no. 66, pp.10-16. (In Russian). EDN: CANZKO URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39242843
- Bigildina E.R., Bakieva E.V., Sultanova R.M. Features of modern geography textbooks and the possibility of their use in Russian schools. CITISE. 2022, no. 3 (33), pp.422-433. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.37
- Bondarenko E.A. Media education in modern school from the point of view of educational standards. Taganrog, Taganrog Institute named after A.P. Chekhov Publ., 2009. pp. 10. (In Russian).
- Vorobieva O.V., Khizbullina R.Z., Sattarova G.A. Features of the formation of natural science knowledge in modern school. Modern problems of science and education, 2017, no. 2, pp. 145. (In Russian). EDN: YLKJUP URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29036214
- Galchenkov A.S. Implementation of integrated media education in the system of work of a modern school. Fundamental and applied research in the modern world, 2016, no. 16-3. pp.13-16. (In Russian). EDN: XIIRAX URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27707958
- Demidov A.A., Tretyakov A.L. Centers for ethical and legal information and media education on the basis of the school library – an innovation in the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standard and infrastructure for the development of information and legal culture of children and youth. Media education, 2016, no. 2, pp. 21-33. (In Russian). EDN: VQBJTD URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25684467
- Kolomytsev O.N. Evaluation of the activities of students in the lessons of the natural science and mathematics cycles in the main school within the framework of the Federal State Educational Standard. Belgorod, Belgorod Institute of Education Publ., 2019. pp. 559-563.
- Niyazova E.V. Newspaper as a means of media education in a modern school. Moscow, Information for Everyone Publ., 2016. 135 p.
- Sadykova N.A., Polyakova E.V. Functional-semantic and lexical features of newspaper headlines in newspaper discourse on the example of the newspapers “Ufimskiye”, “Orenburgskiye” and “Permskiye Gubernskiye Vedomosti” in the second half of the 19th – early 20th centuries. Bulletin of the Bashkir University, 2021, no. 2, pp. 496-501. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33184/bulletin-bsu-2021.2.39
- Selevko G.K. Pedagogical technologies based on activation, intensification and effective management of UVP. Moscow, Research Institute of School Technologies Publ., 2019. pp. 284.
- Sushkova G.E., Petrova S.V. Multimedia educational environment as a means of developing school media. Moscow, Direct-Media Publ., 2020, pp. 151-156.
- Trotsenko E.V. Animation as an effective means of media education. Orel, Oryol State Agrarian University named after N.V. Parakhina Publ., 2020. pp. 322-326. EDN: FWWGSZ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43859599
- Sharikov A.V., Cherkashin E.A. Experimental programs of media education. For senior classes of humanitarian schools. Moscow, Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of the USSR Publ., 1991. 43 p.
- Khizbullina R.Z., Galina G.K., Sultanova R.M. The use of distance learning as an innovative technology of the modern education system during a pandemic. CITISE, 2020, no. 4 (26), pp.149-161. EDN: CFBXBN DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.14
- Khizbullina R.Z., Telnova T.P., Litvinova S.A. The role of local history material in enhancing the cognitive activity of students in teaching geography. CITISE, 2021, no. 2 (28), pp.102-115. EDN: EPTFZD DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.10
Adelmurzin I.F., Latypova Z.B., Nazmeeva I.V., Magasumov T.M., Sagitdinova N.H. Integraphy of media education in geography lessons at the modern school. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.238-249. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.23