Davydenkova A.G., Kartseva A.A., Shabalina A.E.
PROFESSIONAL SOCIALIZATION OF A STUDENT: VALUE APPROACH
Davydenkova A.G.1 (St. Petersburg. Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Kartseva A.A.1 (St. Petersburg. Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Shabalina A.E.1 (St. Petersburg. Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Saint-Petersburg State Agrarian University
Abstract. The article analyzes the value orientations of the socialization of the student’s personality. The process of education at the university is considered as the most important socio-cultural institution that forms not only professional, but also socially significant positions of the individual. The personal parameters that a university can provide in modern conditions are understood as a social phenomenon that requires its own understanding within the framework of social philosophy. Students are considered as a special social, cultural and demographic group of the country’s population. In the educational activities of the university, the main directions are: civil-patriotic, moral and spiritual, education of a positive attitude to work and creativity, intellectual education, health-saving education, socio-cultural and media-cultural education, cultural and aesthetic education. The article notes that the revolution in the field of communications and information at the turn of the new millennium led to rapid changes in technology and communication technologies. The basis of these changes is theoretical and practical research in the field of natural, mathematical and engineering sciences. But scientific management of society is impossible without the information that theoretical sociology and social philosophy produce. The fundamentals of worldview positions are also important. The role of education, information, management and organization has increased in the information society. In this regard, the attitude of society towards the educational environment should also change. Higher school is not only the professional training of specialists, but also the most effective mechanism of socialization and inculturation of a person. Initially, the idea of higher education was connected with the need to meet the needs of the time: intellectualization, informatization, socialization, humanitarization. Socialization of a young person.
Keywords: professional university education, values, value orientations, students, identification and socialization of personality, ideological foundations of professionalism.
- Savina A.K. Personality socialization in the interpretation of leading foreign scientific schools. School technologies, 2017, no. 1, pp. 38-47. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29257316
- Zakharova A.A. Theoretical and sociological analysis of social interaction on the example of the interaction of a teacher and students. Skif. Issues of student science, 2018, no. 9 (25), pp. 103-105. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37032047
- Alekseenko S.N., Linchenko S.N., Kostylev An integrated approach to assessing the formation of the status of a successful student in modern conditions of personality socialization. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2017, no. 4-1, pp. 22-25. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28846379
- Jianping S. The theory of bifurcated educational system and its implications for school improvement. International Journal of Leadership in Education, 2020, vol. 0. pp. 1-19. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/13603124.2020.1808708
- Cuguero N., Rosanas J.M. Trust under bounded rationality: Competence, value systems, unselfishness and the development of virtue. Intangible Capital, 2019, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 1-21. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3926/ic.1407
- Arroyave F., Redondo A., Dasí A. Student commitment to social responsibility: Systematic literature review, conceptual model, and instrument. Intangible Capital, 2021, vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 52-72. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3926/ic.1685
- Kartoshkin A.P., Belyakov V.V. Museum of technical thought in the development of the discipline “Introduction to the specialty”. KLYUCH. Philosophical and social almanac of the Russian Society of Realistic Philosophy, 2021, pp. 64-65. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46326873
- Al Hassani A.A., Wilkins S. Student retention in higher education: the influences of organizational identification and institution reputation on student satisfaction and behaviors. International Journal of Educational Management, 2022, vol. 36, no. 6, pp. 1046-1064. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEM-03-2022-0123
- Kucharska W., Rebelo T. Transformational leadership for researcher’s innovativeness in the context of tacit knowledge and change adaptability. International Journal of Leadership in Education, 2022. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/13603124.2022.2068189
- Somuah B.A., Segbenya M., Arhin V. Investigating the interconnectedness among elements of face-to-face tutorials in distance education. International Journal of Educational Management, 2022, vol. 36, no. 6. pp. 937-950. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEM-09-2021-0369
- Joshi M.S. Holistic design of online degree programs in higher education – a case study from Finland. International Journal of Educational Management, 2022, vol. 36, no. 1, pp. 32-48. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEM-12-2020-0588
- Raven D., Yarygin O.N., Korostelev A.A. Competence: from praxeology to sociocybernetics. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2017, vol. 6, no. 1 (18), pp. 167-175. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28997335
- Timofeeva E.V., Kosacheva T.A., Kleimenova M.N. Independent activity of students in the system of distance learning as a condition for the socialization of a specialist. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2020, no. 68-1, pp. 282-285. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44207626
- Sajwani Z.S., Hazzam J., Lahrech A. A strategy tripod perspective on merger effectiveness in the higher education industry: the mediating role of future foresight. International Journal of Educational Management, 2021, vol. 35, no. 5, pp. 925-942. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEM-11-2020-0525
- Rybakov S.V., Ryabova E.L. On the issue of the innovative component of youth policy in the Russian Federation. Ethnosocium and interethnic culture, 2019, no. 11 (137), pp.44-52. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27809493
- Kriman A.I. The idea of a posthuman: a comparative analysis of transhumanism and posthumanism. Philosophical Sciences, 2019, vol. 62, no. 4, pp. 132-147. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39138295
Davydenkova A.G., Kartseva A.A., Shabalina A.E. Professional socialization of a student: value approach. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.98-110. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.09