PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS FOR THE FORMATION OF PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNICATIVE COMPETENCE OF FUTURE TEACHERS BY MEANS OF THE DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL SPACE
Korneenko T.O.1 (Bryansk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Bryansk State University named after Academician I.G. Petrovsky
Abstract. The article justifies the need to create pedagogical conditions for the formation of professional and communicative competence of the future teacher. The purpose of the study was to identify pedagogical conditions for the formation of professional and communicative competence of future teachers by means of a digital educational space. The integrative nature of professional and communicative competence as a system of competencies in the field of communication is justified. Factors of professional and communicative formation have been identified. Modern conditions of communication in digital format were analyzed, features of such communication, basic speech means and specifics of language transformation in conditions of computer-mediated communication were revealed. In particular, the characteristics of communication between teachers in instant messengers with parents of students and the administration of an educational organization are presented. In the course of the implementation of this goal, the features of the modern educational space in the context of the digitalization of society were analyzed. The most significant communicative violations committed by future teachers in the framework of communication in the digital environment with university teachers have been identified. The pedagogical conditions are formulated, which determine the formation of professional and communicative competence of future teachers. In particular, the need was revealed both to use spontaneously developing conditions of communication mediated by a computer, and conditions that are modeled purposefully – for example, by offering students of pedagogical universities assignments that contribute to the formation of communicative competence, skills of professional communication. Tasks have been developed to work in this direction, which can be included in an elective course for teachers or used as part of the main training courses at a pedagogical university. The practical significance of the study is justified by the possibility of using the developed tasks in the practice of training future teachers as part of training in pedagogical universities and educational organizations of secondary vocational education.
Keywords: professional competence, communicative competence, competence, teacher, digitalization, pedagogical conditions, higher professional education.
- Atadzhanova BT. Formation of professional and communicative competence of the future specialist. Bulletin of Science and Education, no. 19-2 (73), 2019, pp. 47-49. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41172005
- Balykhina T.M. I love you, Russian speech? (Modern wrestling). Krasnoyarsk, Rainbow Magazine Publ., 2007. 192 р. (In Russian).
- Barinova S.O. Classification of emograms on the Internet. St. Petersburg, A.S. Pushkin Leningrad State University publ., 2008. рр. 69-72. (In Russian).
- Guseva E.I. Dialogues of the forum, or Phenomenon of Internet style. Krasnoyarsk, 2019. рр. 130-134.
- Davidovich N.N. The problem of the formation of communicative competence in the mirror of our time. Bulletin of Moscow State Regional University. Series: Pedagogy, 2018, no. 4, pp. 94-102. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18384/2310-7219-2018-4-94-102
- Kerbis I.Yu. Gruzdeva O.V. Features of communicative competence of modern teachers of preschool educational organizations. Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafiev, 2017, no. 3 (41), pp. 126-137. (In Russian). DOI: 10.25146/1995-0861-2017-41-3-12
- Krivut M.L. The role of a volunteer marathon in the formation of the communicative competence of teachers of inclusive education. Humanitarian and pedagogical research, 2019, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 6-11. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41181566
- Krivut M.L. The formation of empathy in the process of implementing the discipline “communicative activities of an inclusive education teacher. Humanitarian and pedagogical research, 2021, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 33-38. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18503/2658-3186-2021-5-2-33-38
- Krivut M.L. Communicative competence of the teacher: criteria and diagnostic tools. Bulletin of Surgut State Pedagogical University, 2022, no. 1 (76), pp. 50-56. (In Russian). DOI: 10.26105/SSPU.2022.76.1.006
- Leychik V.M. Teaching the foundations of the culture of speech in the light of the latest trends in the development of the Russian language. Bulletin of the Russian University of Friendship of Peoples. Series – Russian and foreign languages and the methodology of their teaching, 2007, no. 2, рр. 7-12. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=992509
- Litnevskaya E.I. On some features of written colloquial speech. Krasnoyarsk, 2009. рр. 197-201. (In Russian).
- Machulskaya I.A., Machine A.V., Machine V.N. Educational activity in the context of the development and formation of communicative competence of cadets of military universities in modern conditions. Prospects of science and education, 2018, no. 4 (34), pp. 301-308. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35534492
- Nagovitsyn R.S., Golubeva I.A. Formation of communicative competencies among the future teacher in the student scientific society. Integration of education, 2019, vol. 23, no. 1 (94), pp. 66-84. (In Russian).
- Farm A.V. On the ratio of personality-oriented and humanoid types of education. 2006. Moscow, 2006. рр. 191-197. (In Russian).
- Tsvirko N.I. Tyurenkova S.A. Communicative competence in the structure of readiness of teachers and students of pedagogical universities for professional activities. Bulletin of Maykop State Technological University, 2018, no. 3, pp. 97-105. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36516159
- Elmetaher, H. Active Learning in Language Classrooms: From Theory to Practice. Journal of the Nanzan Academic Society, 2021, vol. 109, pp. 309-316.
- Lenstra M. Barriers to implementing communication education in the PK-12 schools. Communication Education, 2020, vol. 69(1), рр. 118–123. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/03634523.2019.1683754
- Morreale S.P., Valenzano J.M., Bauer J.A. Why communication education is important: A third study on the centrality of the discipline’s content and pedagogy. Communication Education, 2017, vol. 66(4), рр. 402–422. DOI: 10.1080/03634523.2016.1265136
- Svinicki M.D., McKeachie W.J. McKeachie’s teaching tips: Strategies, research and theory for college and university teachers (14 ed.). Belmont, Callifornia, Wadsworth, Cengage Learning Publ., 2019. 312 р.
- Yastremski, D., & Morreale, S. Communication education in K-12: Yes, still a concern for higher education. Communication Education, 2021, vol. 70(1), рр. 123-125. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/03634523.2020.1811358
- Wright, A. M. Historical view of accountability and teacher labor. Communication Education, 2020, vol. 69(1), рр. 105-118. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/03634523.2019.1679381
Korneenko T.O. Pedagogical conditions for the formation of professional and communicative competence of future teachers by means of the digital educational space. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.76-88. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.07