Gorlova N.I., Starovojtova L.I.
INTERNATIONAL PRACTICE AND KEY TRENDS IN THE PRESERVATION OF CULTURAL HERITAGE
Gorlova N.I.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Starovojtova L.I.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Plekhanov Russian University of Economic
2Russian State Social University
Abstract. The article analyzes the most important state and public problem concerning the preservation of the cultural heritage of Russia on the basis of European and domestic experience. The topic of preserving cultural heritage in the modern world is diverse, as is the experience of its implementation. It is distinguished by a systematic and integrated approach to its solution, taking into account general and particular methods, traditions and national characteristics. In this regard, there is a need for a more substantive acquaintance with the existing successful practices of world experience in the implementation of policies in the field of conservation of cultural heritage sites. The authors identified and analyzed the key trends and approaches related to the preservation of the universal cultural heritage. The authors also note that currently in Russia there is an increase in public initiatives among the population, there is an active consolidation of the efforts of public associations, executive bodies of state power, business companies, the media, the public, which suggests the relevance of developing an institutional approach to volunteering in in order to promote the effective implementation of social policy. The authors especially single out educational activities among the population in the field of preserving objects of national cultural heritage, awareness of the enduring value of spiritual culture, moral ideals, traditions, both of the peoples of the Russian Federation and of the entire world community. The results of the study allow us to say that awareness of the enduring value of spiritual culture, moral ideals, traditions of the peoples of the Russian Federation, careful attitude to cultural heritage objects – historical and cultural monuments – is the key to successful and peaceful development of the country, its prosperity.
Keywords: cultural heritage, cultural heritage protection, cultural policy, cultural heritage objects, European experience, domestic experience, heritage volunteers.
- Vostryakov L.E. Cultural policy: approaches and concepts of Western researchers Scientific works of SZAGS, 2011, vol. 2, no. 1. pp. 42-52. (In Russian). EDN: OEDDFF URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16822206
- Grinko I.A. Historical, cultural and natural heritage in the educational system of basic general education. Ethnodialogs: Almanac, 2017, no. 2 (53), pp. 56–68. (In Russian). EDN: ZOGKKJ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30354455
- Demina S.A. Actualization of the educational potential of cultural heritage in the modern cultural and educational space. Modern Pedagogy, 2014, no. 3. (In Russian). EDN: RZKXZJ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21359976
- Korennaya V.S. Factors of realizing the potential of cultural heritage in the system of school education. Cultural Heritage of Russia, 2020, no. 3, pp. 47-51. (In Russian). EDN: AQZGJW DOI: 10.34685/HI.2020.30.3.007
- Root sun. Methodological guidelines for the use of cultural and natural heritage in school programs. Heritage of the Ages, 2020, no. 4, pp. 64–71. (In Russian). DOI: 10.36343/SB.2020.24.4.006
- Kosenko S.I. Politics of culture or culture of politics: the experience of France. Moscow, East-West Publ., 2008. 239 p. (In Russian). EDN: QOILNR URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19664808
- Paly K.R. Implementation of policy in the field of preservation of material objects of cultural heritage: European experience. Management consulting, 2018, no. 12 (120), pp. 142-153. (In Russian). EDN: YYHOGD DOI: 10.22394/1726-1139-2018-12-142-153
- Shapinskaya E.N. The role of cultural heritage in the education and upbringing of Russian youth. Culture and education: a scientific and informational journal of universities of culture and arts. 2016, no. 4(23), pp. 53-61. (In Russian). EDN: XSNXHZ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28174146
- Yunova A.N. Preventive measures in the collection of cultural heritage objects: European experience. Questions of museology, 2012, no. 2(6), pp. 133-140. (In Russian). EDN: PRXBVH URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18639471
- Shirokorad I.I., Pakunova T.A., Pakunov O.S. Heritage Volunteers: The Role of Student Youth in Preserving Russia’s Cultural Heritage. Moscow Economic Journal, 2022, no. 1. (In Russian). EDN: INFLHN DOI: 10.55186/2413046X_2022_7_1_27
- Aikaterini P. Cultural heritage and education. Integrating tour maps in a Bilateral project. European Journal of Geography, 2014, vol. 5, no. 4, pp.67-77.
- Ulyanova N.B. National culture and art in the formation and development of the culture of society. Culture: management, economics, law, 2022, no. 1, pp. 14-16. (In Russian). DOI: 10.18572/2070-2159-2022-1-14-16
- Pilyak S.A. Stages of actualization of cultural heritage. Values and meanings, 2022, no. 3 (79), pp. 51-59. (In Russian). DOI: 10.24412/2071-6427-2022-3-51-59
- Prokhorova S.Yu., Sadykov M.M., Talipova L.V. Composition of the formation of the cultural capital of an educational organization. Methodist, 2021, no. 5, pp. 46-50. (In Russian). EDN: TSQOSS URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46171386
- Ostapenko I.A. To the question of the formation of the cultural and educational space of the university (from the experience of the Azovo-Chernomorsk Engineering Institute). Pedagogy and education, 2020, no. 4, pp. 18-29. (In Russian). DOI: 10.7256/2454-0676.2020.4.34159
Gorlova N.I., Starovojtova L.I. International practice and key trends in the preservation of cultural heritage. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp.388-398. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.34