PURPOSED EDUCATION OF THE GROWING GENERATION
Mardakhaev L.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Russian State Social University
Abstract. The article is devoted to revealing the essence and content of the purposeful education of the younger generation. The aims and objectives of the study are revealed. The methodological foundations of the study were: personal-activity, competency-based, environmental and system approaches. The understanding of purposeful education is revealed as a conscious activity of the subject of education in relation to a particular pupil. Its basic components are singled out and characterized: the subject of purposeful education; goals; forecasting and designing education; implementation of the design and evaluation of the result. The citationality is characterized; periodicity and consistency in purposeful education. The understanding of awareness in purposeful education on the part of the subject is disclosed, as well as the requirements for the subject of its implementation. he main requirements for the subjects (parents, teachers) of purposeful education are singled out and characterized: deontological; educational attractiveness; preparedness for educational activities; preparedness of the subject for educational activities; authority; development of leadership qualities; personal example in everyday life and behavior; good knowledge of the individual characteristics of the pupil, his ability to feel and understand the state of the pupil and the situation of educational influence, as well as the experience of education. The features of direct and indirect purposeful education are characterized. The main stages of technology are identified and characterized (the most appropriate consistent activities of the educator in the interests of achieving the predicted goal. The foregoing made it possible to single out the main ways of improving the purposeful educational activity of the subject: the formation of the moral (deontological) basis of the personality of the subjects; increasing his erudition; increasing readiness for educational activities; development of skills of cognition of the individual characteristics of the pupil; increasing credibility; development of leadership qualities; accumulation of experience of purposeful education.
Keywords: education; purposeful education; the subject of education; object of education; education technology.
- Ashirov D.V., Pastukhova L.S., Turlakova O.E. Education in higher school: the search for a modern model Values and meanings, 2021, no. 2 (72), pp. 78-94. (In Russian). DOI: 10.24412/2071-6427-2021-2-78-94
- Vlasyuk N.N., Kosenko T.S. Education and sustainable development of society. Monograph. Novosibirsk, NGPU Publ., 2016. 101 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-00023-981
- Volov V.T. Education and theoretical and methodological understanding of the problem of the national idea. Pedagogy, 2019, no. 4. pp. 49-56. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37392499
- Vyrshchikov A.N. Theoretical foundations of upbringing and socialization in modern school. Monograph. Volgograd, Change Publ., 2018. 168 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9935-0385-1.
- Golovanov V.P. Civil-moral and patriotic aspects of additional education for children in modern Russia. Education of schoolchildren, 2019, no. 3, pp. 9-15. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39175343
- Gusakova V. On the choice of the path of the defender of the Fatherland, spiritual resistance to the challenges of the time and the temptations of the consumer society, readiness for military service. Education of schoolchildren, 2020, no. 6, pp. 51-56. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44779276
- Denisenko S.I. National originality of modern Russian education. Bulletin of the Moscow State Linguistic University. Education and pedagogical sciences, 2019, no. 4 (833), pp. 41-52. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41586516
- Darmodekhin S.V. Education as a priority problem of society and the state. Akmeologiya, 2017, no. 2 (62), pp. 34-41. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29447598
- Egorychev A.M. Institute of Education in the Information Society: Preservation of Historical Continuity. Pedagogical Education and Science, 2021, no. 2, pp. 13-18. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46541525
- Egorychev A.M. State and development of education in the conditions of digital transformation of education. Moscow, Prospect Publ., 2022. pp. 27-34 (250 p.) (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-88045-529-4
- Kiseleva E.V. Pedagogical expertise of the upbringing process. Monograph. Novosibirsk, NGPU Publ., 2020. 186 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-00104-589-2
- Makarenko A.S. Pedagogical essays. Moscow, Pedagogy Publ., 1983-1986. (In Russian).
- Mardakhaev L.V. Informal, natural education of the younger generation. CITISE, 2018, no. 3 (16), pp. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36663880
- Nedoseikina L.A. How to educate a citizen and patriot. Primary school, 2020, no. 11, pp. 68-69. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44238275
- Education 2022: Topical issues of theory and practice. Penza, Science and Education, 2022. 102 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-00173-155-9
- Egorychev A.M., Sizikova V.V. Vocational education in Russia: challenges, state, development directions. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7139-1384-7
- Egorychev A.M., Sizikova V.V. Vocational education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Avdeeva V.P., Burmykina O.N., Russian family and well-being of children. Monograph. Moscow, FNITS RAS Publ., 2021. 304 p. (In Russian). DOI: 10.19181/monogr.978-5-89697-360-7.2021
- Selivanova N.L. The Changing Theory of Education: Problems and Prospects of Development. Monograph. Moscow, Pedagogical Search Publ., 2017. no. 4-10 (108 p.). (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-91569-064-5
- Sivolobova N.A. Civil-patriotic education of student youth: experience and innovations. Monograph. Stavropol, SGPI Publ., 2017. 136 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9500789-9-6
- Egorychev A.M., Sizikova V.V. Social pedagogy in the preservation and development of the social health of the younger generation of Russian society. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2017. 232 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-7139-1336-6
- Frolova S.V. Spiritual and moral education in modern Russia. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research, 2016, no. 1(2), pp. 275-277. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25372573
- Yurov I.A. Formation of civil and patriotic value orientations among young people. Monograph. Moscow, Rusajns Publ, 2020. 132 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-4365-5976-6.
Mardakhaev L.V. Purposed education of the growing generation. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.191-205. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.17