A SYSTEMATIC APPROACH TO THE EDUCATION OF CADETS OF MILITARY UNIVERSITIES AND THE CONSOLIDATION OF THEIR TEAMS
Bykov A.K.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Military University named after Prince Alexander Nevsky of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
Abstract. The article substantiates the systematic approach as one of the leading general scientific approaches, actively used in pedagogical theory, including in the theory of education. Various points of view of scientists to the interpretation of the concept of “educational system” as a derivative of the concept of a systematic approach in education are presented. The theoretical analysis of the education of cadets of a military university has shown that it is primarily a system, since it has all the signs of socio-pedagogical system formations. The author defines the educational system of a military university, cadet unit as a complex of interrelated and interdependent components (subsystems) developing in time and space: target, subject-object, content, technological, evaluative-effective, relational, environmental, managerial, forming and providing a single, continuous and continuous process of formation and development of socially significant personal and professional qualities among cadets, cohesion of cadet unit collectives. A descriptive characteristic of each of the components presented above is presented. The article substantiates the position that the creative heritage of A.S. Makarenko is largely applicable in the development of educational systems of military universities, the cohesion of cadet units. The ideas and principles formulated and implemented by him can be taken into account when designing the selected components of the educational system of a military university, cadet collectives. Of particular importance is the provision that specially organized educational activities, the integrity and consistency of the pedagogical process based on the integrated integration of the efforts of managers, the team and its members are necessary for the cohesion of the team.
Keywords: education, military university, cadet, cadet team, military team cohesion, systematic approach, educational system, A.S. Makarenko, concept of education of military personnel.
- Azhimov O.V., Petrusevich A.A. Development of the readiness of the future officer to educate the military collective in the context of the humanitarianization of military education. Science about man: humanitarian studies, 2018, no. 2(32), pp. 124-128. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35146059
- Bykov A.K. A.S. Makarenko and the world socio-pedagogical theory and practice. Prevention of addictions, 2018, no. 2 (14), pp. 148-152. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35217286
- Bykov A.K., Tarasova A.D. Formation of the educational system of a university in a small town. Modern problem of psychology, pedagogy and education, 2004, no. 3, pp. 118-122. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25905298
- Javadov R.D., Feyzullaev M.A. Problems of the relationship of team members in the context of the application of a systematic approach to management. Theory and practice of social development, 2017, no. 4, pp. 43-46. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29005464
- Egorychev A.M. Institute of Education in the Information Society: Preserving Historical Continuity. Pedagogical Education and Science, 2021, no. 2, pp. 13-17. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46541525
- Zimarin A.M. Psychological and pedagogical characteristics of cadet education in a higher military educational institution. Krasnodar, KVVAUL Publ., 2017. pp. 111-114. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35341913
- Isaeva N.N. Systemic-structural approach in the formation of military teams of cadets of military institutes of the troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation. Scientific opinion, 2018, no. 9, pp. 44-48. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36366339
- Klochkova L.I. Development of the upbringing system at school: systemic changes and innovative resources. Modern problems of science and education, 2018. no. 1, pp. 42-46. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32473033
- Lenev Yu.A. Modeling educational space in a higher military educational institution. Bulletin of the Military University, 2008, no. 1 (13), pp. 23-35. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12502962
- Lenev Yu.A. Development of the educational system of higher military educational institutions of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2010. 45 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19339068
- Lopukha T.P., Markovchin S.G. The system of professional education of cadets: the formation of national foundations. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2020, no. 4 (25), pp. 132-139. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45778274
- Margolin F.B., Krechko S.A. Makarenko’s methodology and modern science and management practice. Bulletin of the Yanka Kupala State University of Grodno. Series 5. Economy. Sociology. Biology, 2014, no. 1 (167), pp. 25-28. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23479567
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Professional education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Rostovskaya T.K. Professional education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development. Monograph. RSSU Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7139-1384-7
- Savenkov A.I., Lvova A.S., Lyubchenko O.A. Features of the application of the system-activity approach in the professionally-oriented training of future counselors. Higher education today, 2017, no. 9, pp. 21-24. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30057782
- Stepanov E.N. Studying the effectiveness of the system of extracurricular activities of primary schoolchildren. Scientific-methodical journal of the deputy director of the school for educational work. – 2014. no. 2. pp. 83-87. (In Russian).
- Halzov V.I., Sharukhin A.P., Vararu A.A. The organization of the vital activity of the units of the internal troops as effective educational systems. Bulletin of the St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, 2017, no. 2(34), pp. 121-129. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12197552
Bykov A.K. A systematic approach to the education of cadets of military universities and the consolidation of their teams. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.266-277. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.23