PEDAGOGICAL TRAINING OF AN OFFICER: HISTORICAL STROKE TO THE STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Voronin R.V.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School
Abstract. The author of the article is trying to contribute to the actualization of the problem concerning the pedagogical training of officers of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, the contradictions of which have been exacerbated by a number of unreasonable decisions at the initial stage of modern military reform. Having touched upon the traditional foundations of pedagogical training, the reformers have complicated the professional activities of an officer, in which the tasks of training and educating personnel still occupy a leading place. The author turns to the historical analysis of the accumulation of ideas, principles and foundations of the pedagogical training of officers. A general overview of ideas and productive pedagogical decisions is given, including an analysis of the historical factors that conditioned them. The author comes to the conclusion about the need for a creative study of the pedagogical heritage of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in the context of the problem of the pedagogical training of an officer. The implementation of traditional ideas and approaches is associated with the features of the national military school, its development. the formation of its foundations is an irreversible process in which traditions occupy the main place. He is convinced that the invariant ideological core of the pedagogical training of a Russian officer was formed in the cultural and historical process and not a single idea can be “thrown out” of it in the interests of a certain vision of Russian military reform. This must be taken into account in the interests of Russia and its national security.
Keywords: officer, pedagogical training, ideas, traditions, military pedagogy, military universities.
- Alekhin I.A., Kuznetsov Yu.N. Pedagogical experience in ensuring the quality of professional training of officers and foreign military specialists in military universities in Russia and the USA. World of Education – Education in the World, 2018, no. 2 (70), pp. 56-63. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36296073
- Alekhin I.A. Development of the theory and practice of military education in Russia in the 18th-early 20th centuries. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2004. 636 p. (In Russian).
- Asriev A.Yu., Voronin R.V. Development of the pedagogical potential of cadets of military universities in tactical classes. CITISE, 2020. no. 4. pp. 25-34. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.4.03
- Akhmedyanov S.A., Veledov M.I., Ivanova A.D. Features of training and military-patriotic education of future officers in military training centers. Scientific Review. Pedagogical Sciences. – 2018. no. 3. pp. 15-18. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35087596
- Belin N.A., Plotnikova E.G., Tsariev E.A. The content of professional competence and key competencies of the successful activity of a teacher of a military university. Modern problems of science and education, 2017, no. 1, pp. 116-124. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28401272
- Berezhnova L.N., Shilenin D.A. Socio-cultural conditionality of changes in the professional training of cadets of military institutions of the troops of the National Guard. Scientific opinion, 2019, no. 7-8, pp. 61-65. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41233334
- Gudzhikov H.D. Basic conditions, ways, methods of formation and development of pedagogical knowledge, skills of future officers. Young scientist, 2019, no. 45 (283), pp. 328-331. (In Russian).
- Gushcha R.A., Fedoseeva I.A. The moral component is the basis for the formation of the professional qualities of a future officer. Prospects of Science, 2018, no. 5 (104). pp. 97-101. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=3535375
- Zolotovskaya L.A., Fasolya A.A. Problems of development of the subjectivity of future officers in the innovative activity environment of a military university. The world of education – education in the world, 2016, no. 3 (63), pp. 114-120. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28865542
- Zolotovskaya L.A., Chistyakov A.N. Innovation as an element of the content of training programs for specialists in a military university. Belgorod, APNI Publ., 2021. pp, 66-69. – (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-6046136-1-0
- Klimenko P.V. Integration of traditions and innovations as a resource for patriotic education of military university cadets. Doct. Diss. Krasnodar, KGU Publ. 2020. 215 p. (In Russian).
- Kurilov A.V., Shilenin D.A. Special training of cadets in military professional education. Uchenye zapiski universiteta im. P.F. Lesgaft, 2021, no. 9 (199), pp. 162-165. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47144357
- Kurshev A.V. Civil education of future officers in the process of modernization of military education. Monograph. Kazan, Kazan Research Technological University Publ., 2017. 136 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7882-2369-8
- Lopukha T.L., Podmarenko A.A. Organization of political education of cadets of a military university. World of science, culture, education, 2017, no. 3 (64), pp. 25-29. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29371947
- Nazarov A.N. Training of officers in the Russian state, XVIII – early XX centuries: Experience, traditions, lessons. Doct. Diss. Moscow, Institute of military. History of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation Publ., 2001. 482 p. (In Russian).
- Orlenko S.P. Legal status of immigrants from Western Europe in Russia in the 17th century. Questions of history, 2000, no. 6, pp. 137-141. (In Russian).
- Pokhodyaev S.V. Vocational and pedagogical training of officers of the Russian Imperial Army in the second half of the 19th – early 20th centuries: 1855 – 1914. Doct. Diss. Omsk, 2015. – 207 p. (In Russian).
- Sysolyatin M.V. Dynamics of cadets’ representation of a military career in the process of military professional socialization. Bulletin of the Saratov University, 2018, no. 4(28), pp. 377-385. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.18500/2304-9790-2018-7-4-377-385
- Tsareva N.A. Humanization of military education as a basis for improving the general and professional culture of the future officer. Scientific Review. Pedagogical Sciences, 2017, no. 4, pp. 150-154. (In Russian).
- Tsepin M.O. Development of military pedagogical theory and practice in the Soviet Armed Forces, Doct. Diss. 13.00.01. Moscow, 2005. 325 p. (In Russian).
- Asriev A.Yu., Bikbaev V.M., Mavrin S.A. Foreign language education in the Interwar period and during the Second World War. Amazonia Investiga, 2019, vol. 8, no. 22, pp. 311-323.
Voronin R.V. Pedagogical training of an officer: historical stroke to the statement of the problem. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp.254-265. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.22