Gatieva L.K.M., Ibragimov I.J., Sharipova E.I., Pozoyan O.G.
THE EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY AS A SUBJECT OF PEDAGOGICAL RESEARCH: THE SEARCH FOR DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES
Gatieva L.K.M.1 (Magas, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Ibragimov I.J.2 (Pyatigorsk, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Sharipova E.I.3 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Pozoyan O.G.4 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Ingush State University
2Pyatigorsk State University
3Moscow Pedagogical State University
4Modern School of Business
Abstract. The article examines modern theoretical ideas about the educational environment as a factor and resource of professional and personal development of students, analyzes strategies for the development of the educational environment in the context of the implementation of the competence approach, the implementation of personality-oriented learning technologies, individualization and differentiation of the educational process. The emphasis is placed on the need to develop mechanisms for effective management of the development of the educational environment of the university in solving a complex of educational tasks. If we take into account the intensity of the influx of foreign students to domestic universities for which the educational environment is foreign, then the importance of forming an optimal, comfortable educational environment and finding the most effective strategies for its creation, functioning and optimization is one of the most pressing issues of education. At each stage of its development, the educational environment requires a construction strategy related to the development of the most effective mechanisms for managing the development of the educational environment at the moment, an algorithm for its construction, taking into account the current demands of educational practice.
Keywords: educational environment, professional and personal development, educational process management, individualization of learning, competence approach.
- Alexandrova I.E. Technology of ensuring organization of education in a digital educational environment, safe for the health of schoolchildren: hygienic optimization of the lesson and timetable. School technologies, 2019, no. 2, pp. 45-52. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38583438
- Berezhnova L.N. Multiethnic educational environment. Monograph. Saint Petersburg, Russian State Pedagogical University Publ., 2003. 366 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19903349
- Zotova O.I., Kryazheva I.K. Some aspects of the socio-psychological adaptation of the individual. Psychological mechanisms of regulation of social behavior. Moscow, Science Publ., 1979. pp. 219-232. (In Russian).
- Ignatova N.Yu. Education in the digital era. Monograph. Nizhny Tagil, Ural Federal University Publ., 2017. -128 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9544-0083-0
- Kalinina N.V., Kalinin I.V. Social adaptation of schoolchildren in an inclusive school: resources and opportunities. Society: sociology, psychology, pedagogy, 2016, no. 5, pp. 34-36. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26138736
- Krasnoshchechenko I.P. Value foundations of professional training of psychologists. Applied legal psychology, 2016, no. 1 (34). pp. 29–37. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25781274
- Lodde O.A., Sitnikova S.Yu. Theoretical analysis of the definition of “educational environment of a university” as a systemic representation. Modern problem of science and education, 2020, no. 6, pp. 215. DOI: 10.17513/spno.30354
- Merzon E.E. Designing a model for the formation of professional competence of students of a pedagogical university. In the world of scientific discoveries, 2012, no. 2-4. pp. 100-116. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17876916
- Panov V.I. paradox and nature of giftedness: an eco-psychological approach // Yaroslavl psychological bulletin, 2020, no. 3 (48), pp. 26–34. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44423511
- Egorychev А.М., Mardakhaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Professional education in the context of the development of the information society: the context of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2020. 378 p. (In Russian). ISBN: 978-5-7139-1404-2
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Rostovskaya T.K. Professional education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development. Monograph. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41222164
- Runova S.A. Socio-professional adaptation of first-year students to the conditions of a pedagogical university. Novokuznetsk, Novokuznetsk State Pedagogical Institute Publ., 2000. 200 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15977542
- Slobodchikov V.I., Isaev. E.I. Foundations of psychological anthropology. Human Psychology: An Introduction to the Psychology of Subjectivity. Moscow, School-press Publ., 1995. 384 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-88527-081-3
- Nightingale D.V., Spirina V.I. Features of the educational environment of a military university. Bulletin of Armavir State Pedagogical University, 2019, no. 2, pp. 36-44. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38587112
- Feldstein D.I. Psychology of human development as a person. Monograph. Moscow, Moscow Psychological and Social University Publ., 2005. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20083637
- O’Rourke, J. Inclusive Schooling: If It’s So Good – Why Is It So Hard to Sell? International Journal of Inclusive Education, 2015, vol.19 (5), pp. 530–546. DOI: 10.1080/13603116.2014.954641
Gatieva L.K.M., Ibragimov I.J., Sharipova E.I., Pozoyan O.G The educational environment of the university as a subject of pedagogical research: the search for development strategies. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.186-195. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.19