Makarova O.V., Gasparyan S.V., Khodova D.A.
IMPROVEMENT OF PROCUREMENT ACTIVITIES FOR FOOD SUPPLY IN INSTITUTIONS OF THE PENITENTIARY SYSTEM
Makarova O.V.1 (Ryazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Gasparyan S.V.1 (Ryazan, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com, Khodova D.A.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
1Academies of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia
2Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia for the Moscow region
Abstract. The article examines problematic approaches to public procurement in the Russian Federation. The system of procurement of competitive procedures for the purpose of effective spending of budgetary funds, both budgetary institutions and enterprises, and the Federal Penitentiary Service is considered. The role of procurement activities of the UIS institutions in the planning of food supply is determined. Attention is paid to food provision in the field of material and living conditions of convicts, suspects and accused. A study of problematic aspects of the application of the legislative framework in the field of food procurement is being conducted. The final goal of purchasing food products for the needs of the penal system is highlighted. A food procurement system has been formed with the proposed possibility of developing practical recommendations aimed at improving procurement activities in interaction with in-system and third-party suppliers. The analysis of the cereal group depending on the type and its variety purchased for the purpose of food supply of the special ingredient is carried out. The classification of purchased cereals by grades in the system of the Federal Penitentiary Service is considered. The practical activity of correctional institutions for the purchase of food products without specifying the variety and type is noted, which does not contradict the regulatory framework of the penal system. The calculated indicators for the purchase of different cereals in territorial bodies based on the assortment group are analyzed. The advantages and disadvantages of using each type of cereal in the diet of a special agent are highlighted. The price ranges of the purchased types of cereals for cooking various dishes have been determined. Measures are planned for the rational purchase of food, both from in-system and from third-party suppliers in order to save budgetary funds allocated from the federal budget of the Russian Federation. Thus, the practical orientation of the analyzed and considered material will allow improving the work of the rear units for the organization of food procurement activities based on the creation of practical recommendations.
Keywords: food supply, public procurement, special ingredient nutrition, classification of cereals, cereal group, price range.
- Afanasyev D.V. The system of procurement of materiel for the provision of the troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation (for example, procurement of food). Adjunct Bulletin, 2020, no. 2 (8), pp.6. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43786251
- Bodryagina O.A., Kalashnikov G.M. Some issues of the procurement of goods, works, services for the needs of the penitentiary system. Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2020, no. 10 (123), pp. 852-854. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44195510
- Levandovskaya A.M. Procurement planning as the most important element of procurement control. Economics and Management: Problems, Solutions, 2019, vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 121-124. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38578194
- Makarova O.V., Gasparyan S.V. Rational implementation of food purchases in the penal system. Economy and Entrepreneurship, 2020, no. 6 (119), pp. 1153-1156. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42999051
- Napris Zh.S., Tokareva V.I. The use of state support instruments to ensure food security of institutions of the penal system. Economy of agriculture of Russia, 2019, no. 11, pp. 46-50. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41538731
- Sedov I.A. Digital description of the subject of procurement as the basis for optimizing the procurement model under 223-FZ. Valve construction, 2020, no. 6 (129), pp. (In Russian). 58-63. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46151091
- Tsibulskaya G.Z., Vezlomtseva S.G. Topical issues of procurement for the needs of the penal system of the Russian Federation. Bulletin of the penal system, 2020, no. 3 (214), pp. 11-14. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42514141
- Shishkina M.A. The system of financial control in the field of procurement and analysis of the main violations in the field of state and municipal procurement. Bulletin of Science and Education, 2020, no. 15-2 (93), pp. 20-25. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43771259
- Titl V., De Witte K., Geys B. Political donations, public procurement and government efficiency. World Development, 2021, vol. 148, art. 105666. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.worlddev.2021.105666
- Wang Qi, Wang Shuyu, Zhang Min, Bu Zehui, Liu Junqi. Green public procurement as a promoter for green consumption: From the perspective of individual’s knowledge. Cleaner and Responsible Consumption, 2021. vol. 3, art. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clrc.2021.100035
- Kristensen H.S., Mosgaard M.A., Remmen A. Circular public procurement practices in Danish municipalities. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021, vol. 281, art. 124962. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.124962
- Peñate-Valentín M.C., Sánchez-Carreira M., Pereira Á. The promotion of innovative service business models through public procurement. An analysis of Energy Service Companies in Spain. Sustainable Production and Consumption, 2021, vol. 27, pp. 1857-1868. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.spc.2021.04.028
- Obicci P.A., Mugurusi G., Nagitta Pross Oluka. Establishing the connection between successful disposal of public assets and sustainable public procurement practice. Sustainable Futures, 2021, vol. 3, art. 100049. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sftr.2021.100049
- Gallego J., Rivero G., Martínez Ju. Preventing rather than punishing: An early warning model of malfeasance in public procurement. International Journal of Forecasting, 2021, vol. 37, issue 1, pp. 360-377. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijforecast.2020.06.006
- Etse D., McMurray A., Muenjohn N. Comparing sustainable public procurement in the education and health sectors. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2021, vol. 279, art. 123959. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2020.123959
- Mahapatra M.S., Mahanty B. Effective public procurement of food grains: A case of India under differential charges. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 2021, vol. 154, art. 107165. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cie.2021.107165
Makarova O.V., Gasparyan S.V., Khodova D.A. Improvement of procurement activities for food supply in institutions of the penitentiary system. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.145-158. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.4.15