Makarenko V.S., Tkach R.V.
THE ACTIVE POSITION OF THE DEFENDER OF THE FATHERLAND OF CADETS OF MILITARY UNIVERSITIES: A NECESSARY HISTORICAL REALITY
Makarenko V.S.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tkach R.V.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – E-mail: email@example.com
1Moscow Higher combined arms command school
Abstract. The article presents the materials of scientific research concerning the problem associated with the need to form and develop an active position of the defender of the Fatherland among future officers of the RF Armed Forces. The authors note that the problem of forming an active position of the defender of the Fatherland in the Russian military community among cadets of military universities is not sufficiently developed theoretically and practically, while certain issues of this problem are reflected in the scientific works of Russian military scientists and teachers. Reveals the reasons that determine the importance and urgency of the research problem. It is noted that in the modern conditions of the development of the Russian armed forces and the methods of warfare, the contradiction between the demands of society for an active position of the defender of the Fatherland among cadets of military universities and the low efficiency of interaction between humanitarian and military-professional disciplines in the process of military-professional education of cadets is increasing. It is assumed that the solution of this complex problem will largely be facilitated by the identification and actualization of the educational potential of moral values and state-patriotic attitudes in the disciplines of the humanitarian cycle; enhancing the role of military scientific work of cadets in the process of developing an active position of the defender of the Fatherland; improving the methodological preparation of the management and teaching staff for pedagogical cooperation with cadets in the formation of an active position of the defender of the Fatherland in educational and extracurricular activities. The obtained research results have shown that they have theoretical and practical significance. The theoretical significance lies in the possibility of using all theoretical materials for further research in this area. The practical significance of the research lies in the possibility of using in the system of military education at all levels and directions: a developed and experimentally tested pedagogical model of forming an active position of the defender of the Fatherland among cadets of military universities; the system of developed and tested criteria for assessing the level of formation of the active position of the defender of the Fatherland among cadets of military universities.
Keywords: active position of the defender of the Fatherland, cadets of military universities, military potential, military equipment, military professional education.
- Akhmedyanov S.A., Veledov M.I., Ivanova A.D., Other Features of training and military-patriotic education of future officers in military training centers. Scientific review. Pedagogical sciences,2018, no. 3, pp. 15-18. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35087596
- Vagaytseva E.S., Igonina T.B. Formation of civic consciousness of senior schoolchildren in modern society. Monograph. Kemerovo, KRIPKiPRO Publ., 2019. 181 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35594445
- Voronina T.N., Lukyanov A.S. Pedagogical conditions for the formation of professionally important qualities in cadets of higher educational institutions of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Modern problems of science and education, 2016, no. 6, pp. 319. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35594445
- Gorbunov V.S. Pedagogy of patriotism as a factor in the formation of civil society in Russia. Education of schoolchildren, 2017, no. 5, pp. 49-58. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29816913
- Gusev N.N., Ogneva M.V. Problems of including young people in the system of social stratification of Russian society. Social and Humanitarian Review, 2018, no. 1, pp. 65–69. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35061612
- Egorychev A.M., Kuvakina E.S. Essence, content and the need for the formation of a civic position among graduates of domestic universities. CITISE, 2020, no. 3 (25), pp. 253-264.
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Akhtyan A.G., Shimanovskaya Ya.V. Fundamentals of citizenship and patriotism in the history of our fatherland. CITISE, 2019, no. 4 (21), pp. 467-476. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.44
- Karchakin A.N. Features of socialization of the individual in the military-professional environment. World of Science, Culture and Education, 2020, no. 2 (81), pp. 240-242. DOI: 10.24411/1991-5497-2020-00277
- Klimenko P.V. Integration of traditions and innovations as a resource of patriotic education of cadets of a military university. Krasnodar, KSU Publ., 2020, 15 p.
- Kurshev A.V. Civil education of future officers in the process of modernization of military education: monograph. Kazan, Kazan Scientific Research Technological University Publ., 2017. 136 p . ISBN: 978-5-7882-2369-8
- Nurakhmetov S.T., Petrusevich A.A. Pedagogical support of the professional and personal development of a future officer in the context of interaction with the military professional community. Science of Man: Humanitarian Research, 2019, no. 1, pp. 112-116. DOI: 10.17238/issn1998-5320.2019.35.112
- Potapova L.S. Factors of integration of cadets into the social environment of a military university. Alley of Science, 2019, vol. 2, no. 2 (29), pp. 374-377. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37255929
- Primakov V.L. Socialization of an officer in the conditions of military service: on the example of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2000. 391 p.
- Razgonov V.L. Military-professional education of cadets of military universities and their professional orientation. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2015, no. 3 (4), pp. 140-143. . URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25597438
- Sivolobova N.A. Civil-patriotic education of student youth: experience and innovations. Monograph, Stavropol, Design studio B Publ., 2017. 136 p. ISBN 978-5-9500789-9-6
- Sysolyatin M.V. Dynamics of cadets’ perception of a military career in the process of military-professional socialization. Izvestiya Saratov University, 2018, no. 4 (28), pp. 377-385. DOI: https://doi.org/10.18500/2304-9790-2018-7-4-377-385
- Utyuganov A.A. The system of value-semantic orientations of cadets of national guard universities: phenomenology and psychological and pedagogical determinants of formation. Doct. Diss. Kemerovo, KSU Publ., 2019. 401 p.
- Fedoseeva I.A., Gushcha R.A. The moral component is the basis for the formation of the professional qualities of the future officer. Prospects for science, 2018, no. 5 (104), pp. 97-101. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35353375
Makarenko V.S., Tkach R.V. The active position of the defender of the fatherland of cadets of military universities: a necessary historical reality. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.271-281. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.26