Tsallagova Z.B., Dzhioeva G.K.
FAMILY EDUCATION AS AN IMPORTANT FACTOR IN PERSONALITY FORMATION
Tsallagova Z.B.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Dzhioeva G.K.2 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Institute of Anthropology and ethnology of the Russian Academy of Sciences
2North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. The article is devoted to the peculiarities of family upbringing as the most important factor in the formation of a child’s personality in the conditions of modern global social transformations; a brief analysis of family upbringing styles is given, including: authoritarian, liberal and democratic upbringing styles. The article examines family education in accordance with modern trends in the development of the family institution, transformations of parenting styles, changes in parent-child relationships, etc. In any society, family education is characterized by certain values and priorities, since each family has its own educational potential, including material, national, psychological, pedagogical, spiritual, emotional capabilities and acts as a determining factor in the formation of the individual qualities of the child’s personality. The authors of the article substantiate the thesis that numerous transformations carried out in modern society have had an ambiguous impact on the family and have led to profound changes in its life: the role of the family as the main social institution of education has decreased; there was a sharp differentiation in the incomes of citizens, which led to noticeable impoverishment of some families; there is disorganization of family life due to increased instability of marriages; There is a decline in the established norms and rules of behavior that regulate the moral, ethical and spiritual values of society. By its nature, family upbringing is more emotionally intense than any other type of upbringing, because the “generators” of family upbringing are mother’s love for children and father’s care and protection, which evoke reciprocal feelings in children for their parents. This allows you to timely correct his behavior, activate positive principles and inhibit negative manifestations.
Keywords: family, family education, family education styles, formation of a child’s personality, child-parent relationships.
- Bekoeva M.I., Pisklova M.V. The versatility of the modern model of family education as the basis of personal self-efficacy. CITISE, 2022, no. 2 (32), pp. 404-411. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49134232
- Voitovich A.Kh. Family education as an element of primary prevention of drug use among minors. Law enforcement agencies: theory and practice, 2022, no. 1 (42), pp. 69-75. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49214711
- Gonina O.O., Novikova S.B. Family education as a factor in the emotional development of children. Bulletin of experimental education, 2020, no. 2 (23), pp. 9-18. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42957199
- Dzhumaeva G., Ataeva A. Family education among the young generation. Symbol of science: international scientific journal, 2023, no. 6-2, pp. 43-44. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=54067103
- Ivanova Yu.A., Danilov V.A. Family education. Family pedagogy. Questions of pedagogy, 2022, no. 5-1, pp. 134-136. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48480646
- Kafizova E.S., Makarova G.G. Family education in modern society. Bulletin of scientific conferences, 2016, no. 11-6 (15), pp. 92-93. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27697088
- Loseva I.I. Family education as a socio-psychological factor in the psychosomatic health of a preschool child. News of the Southern Federal University. Pedagogical sciences, 2011, no. 2, pp. 47-53. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15627197
- Mamadaliev B.K., Saidova N.K. Family education as the basis for the formation of a harmonious personality. Collections of conferences of the Scientific Research Center Sociosphere. 2015, no. 43, pp. 24-26. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24719052
- Nikitina T.G., Zamesina I.K. Family education. Current scientific research in the modern world. 2021, no. 12-7 (80), pp. 142-145. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47721776
- Petrovskaya V.G. Family education and self-attitude of a teenager. Questions of pedagogy, 2021, no. 5-2, pp. 273-278. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45841628
- Putin V. here is nothing more valuable than parental and family happiness. Available at: https://www.kommersant.ru/doc/6135288 (access 21 October 2023)
- Fedoseeva I.A., Pominova O.L. Paradigmatic changes in family values in the era of globalization. CITISE, 2022, no. 1 (31), pp. 321-330. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48358575
- Fomina O.S. Family education is a dynamic and complex process. Modern school of Russia. Modernization issues, 2022, no. 7 (43), pp. 21-23. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49742198
- Shagushina A.V. Family education as a factor in the formation of legal culture in Russia. Penitentiary law: legal theory and law enforcement practice, 2015, no. 4 (6), pp. 79-82. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41521301
- Shmakova A.I. Parenting and family relationships factors in the intergenerational transmission of partnerships: a research review. Perspectives of Science and Education, 2023, no. 2 (62), pp. 536-548. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=52657743
For citation: Tsallagova Z.B., Dzhioeva G.Kh. Family education as an important factor in personality formation. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 179-186. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.17