Kudryavtseva E.Yu., Kergilova N.V., Sazonova O.K.
RESEARCH OF EFFECTIVE COPING STRATEGIES OF BEHAVIOR OF ADOLESCENTS IN THE SITUATION OF PASSING THE OGE
Kudryavtseva E.Yu.1 (Gorno-Altaisk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Kergilova N.V.1 (Gorno-Altaisk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Sazonova O.K.1 (Gorno-Altaisk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Gorno-Altaisk State University
Abstract. Adaptation to a new situation involves the search for effective behavior algorithms. At the same time, it is important to use life experience, creativity, skills acquired during life. In order to cope with complex tasks and difficult life situations in pedagogical science, this process is referred to as coping behavior or coping strategies. When studying the age characteristics of coping strategies in adolescents, it can be seen that the list of life situations, while not necessarily positive, can change dramatically throughout a person’s life. The solutions will change in accordance with these life situations. The article presents the results of a study of coping strategies of older adolescents with different levels of stress resistance and anxiety levels in the situation of passing the main state exam. The authors consider the concepts of coping strategies, stress resistance, analyze constructive and destructive ways to solve emerging difficulties. The study involved 120 people aged 15 to 16 years. Having studied the preferred coping strategies of students in stressful situations, the authors came to the conclusion that the most preferred coping strategies are “Social support” and “Problem Solving”. Based on their data obtained, in order to provide psychological and pedagogical support for students to pass the OGE on the formation of effective coping strategies of behavior, we have compiled a program of psychological and pedagogical support for adolescents in the situation of passing the OGE. The training sessions provided for the possibility of teaching older adolescents to use effective coping strategies of behavior (self-control, positive self-esteem, problem solving) in a stressful situation. In the future, the study of this topic may be related to the analysis of the results of the program, the development of methodological recommendations for participants in the educational process.
Keywords: development, formation, coping behavior, coping strategies, activity, psychological reserve, development crisis, psychological readiness, psychological and pedagogical support.
- Antsyferova L.I. Personality in difficult life conditions: rethinking, transformation of situations and psychological protection. Psychological journal, 1994, vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 3-18. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21395491
- Bekhter A.A., Golovacheva M.V. Interrelation of parameters of self-regulation and proactive strategies in adolescents. Psychology of development and education: (Russian Journal of Applied Research), 2023, no. 1, pp. 5-7. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=54315094
- Bodrov B.A. The problem of overcoming stress Part 2. Processes and resources of overcoming stress. Psychological Journal, 2006, vol. 27, no. 2, pp. 113-123. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9251132
- Bodrov V.A. The problem of overcoming stress. Part 1: “COPING STRESS” and theoretical approaches to its study. Psychological Journal, 2006, vol. 27, no. 1, pp. 122-133. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=9193985
- Lapkina E.V. Coping behavior, resilience and vitality of personality: the connection of concepts, functions. Bulletin of Kostroma State University. Series: Pedagogy. Psychology. Sociokinetics, 2015, vol. 21. no. 4, pp. 130-133. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25414758
- Onufrieva V.V., Konstantinova A.S. Features of coping behavior in adolescence. Young scientist, 2016. no. 6, pp. 701-703. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25665541
- Permina S.V., Kurbatova N.O. Crisis phenomena in the family in terms of group dynamics. Diagnostics of strategies of impunitive behavior in conflict situations. Methodology of modern psychology, 2022, no. 16, pp. 262-271. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49573461
- Wasserman L.I., Isaeva E.R., Novozhilova M.Yu. Psychological mechanisms of coping with the stress of professional activity (on the model of persons of “dangerous” professions). Bulletin of St. Petersburg University. Series 12. Psychology. Sociology. Pedagogy, 2008, no. 4, pp. 364-372. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12864683
- Romanchuk V.E. To the formulation of the problem of studying the coping behavior of youth in modern learning conditions. Modern technologies in education, 2022, no. 22, pp. 155-158. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12864683
- Sibgatullina I.F. Apakova L. V., Zaitseva L.D. Features of coping behavior in the implementation of intellectual activity by subjects of education. Applied psychology, 2018, no. 5-6. (In Russian).
- Soboleva N.V. Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the development of adaptive coping strategies among teachers of preschool educational organizations. Dokt. Diss. Tolyatti, 2017. 129 p. (In Russian).
- Tsiring D.A., Sizova Ya.N. Features of relationships in families of adolescents with personal helplessness of various types. Higher education today, 2018, no. 1, pp. 50-54. (In Russian). EDN: YNOJEK, DOI: 10.25586/RNU.HET.18.01.P.50
- Shereshkova E.A. Psychological correction of anxiety in older adolescents in the pre-examination period. The world of science. Pedagogy and psychology, 2022, vol. 10, no. 5. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49986647
- Shcherbatykh Yu.V., Ermolenko P.I. Socio-psychological aspects of professional stress. Bulletin of the Voronezh Institute of Economics and Social Management, 2022, no. 2, pp. 53-55. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49379784
- Konaszewski K., Niesiobędzka M., Surzykiewicz J. Resilience and mental health among juveniles: role of strategies for coping with stress. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes, 2021, vol. 19, no. 1. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3886/E120001V1
- Prosekov A.Yu.,. Morozova I. S, Kretsan Z.V. Case Study of the Formation of the Operational Component of the Psychological Readiness of University Graduates to Overcome Difficult Life Situations in Their Future Professional Activities. European Journal of Contemporary Education, 2021, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 103-112. DOI: 10.13187/ejce.v20i%201%20%20.286
- Otchere Y.O., Primo E., Sarfo Ja.O. Exploring Cyberbullying and its Implications on Psychosocial Health of Students in Accra, Ghana: A Thematic Analysis. European Journal of Contemporary Education, 2021, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 981-986. DOI: 10.13187/ejced.2021.4.981
- Giang T.Vu., Huynh V. S., Le N.Kh. The Engaged Living of Vietnamese High School Students: Accessed from the Social and Emotional Health Perspective. European Journal of Contemporary Education, 2022, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 70-80. DOI: 10.13187/ejced.2022.1.70
- Abakumova I., Grishina A., Zvezdina G. Psychological Predictors of Students’ Behavior in Internet Under Information Uncertainty. International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education, 2022, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 17-26. DOI: 10.23947/2334-8496-2022-10-3-17-26
For citation: Kudryavtseva E.Yu., Kergilova N.V., Sazonova O.K. Research of effective coping strategies of behavior of adolescents in the situation of passing the OGE. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 155-166. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.15