Dzhioeva G.K., Tsallagova Z.B.
INFLUENCE OF INTERNET ADDICTION OF TEENAGERS ON THE SOCIAL SITUATION OF THEIR DEVELOPMENT
Dzhioeva G.K.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Tsallagova Z.B.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
2Institute of Anthropology and Ethnology of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Abstract. The article is devoted to identifying the specific features of the thinking of Internet-addicted teenagers, for whom the indicators of clip thinking come to the fore as a modern cognitive property in the digital educational space, in conditions of information overload, and innovative educational technologies. The article reveals the features of the influence of Internet addiction, as one of the forms of manifestation of deviant, dependent behavior, on the social situation of the development of adolescents, which is considered as a set of social conditions created by an educational organization and determined by the social position they occupy. The authors of the article identified such characteristics as fluency, subjectivity of attitude to information, fragmentation, stereotyping, fragmentation and stereotyped thinking that are prevalent among Internet-addicted adolescents, while their personally significant universal qualities decrease: the level of emotional and personal development; the ability to assert oneself and perform various social roles; awareness of the teenager’s own social position and his relationships with the outside world, etc. The social significance of pedagogical work aimed at reducing the intensity of use of Internet resources in order to prevent mental and behavioral disorders in the younger generation has recently become the object of study in the pedagogical, psychological, and sociological scientific fields. In modern conditions, it is unacceptable to completely isolate teenagers from the Internet, since digital isolation can lead to undesirable psychological consequences (social deprivation), and in the educational process today there is a need for daily use of Internet resources, but the task of teachers, psychologists, and parents is to minimize their negative influence on mental, physical, physiological health, on the social situation of the development of children and adolescents.
Keywords: Internet addiction of adolescents, social situation of development of clip thinking, Internet resources, digital technologies.
- Batenova Yu.V., Volchegorskaya E.Yu., Emelyanova I.E. Modern social situation of development and formation of information culture of preschoolers. Baltic Humanitarian Journal, 2019, vol. 8, no. 3 (28), pp. 13-16. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41046382
- Dzhioeva O.F., Margieva Z.G. Prevention of Internet addiction in adolescents in the process of family education. CITISE, 2022, no. 1 (31), pp. 483-490. (In Russian). EDN: QSJGKH, DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.41
- Duvalina O.N., Osipov L.O. Internet addiction in adolescents: causes and consequences. Trends in the development of science and education, 2019, no. 49-3, pp. 25-27. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39452986
- Erakhtin A.V. Humanities, philosophy and clip thinking. Bulletin of Ivanovo State University. Series: Humanities, 2019, no. 2 (19), pp. 35-41. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38176225
- Krivtsova T.V. L.S. Vygotsky: Inspiring innovation. Modern preschool education. 2020, no. 4 (100), pp. 62-79. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44463927
- Kulganov V.A., Borissova M.A. Features of the interaction between the student’s personality and the school environment as a significant element of the social situation of the development of a fifth-grader. Psychology of education in a multicultural space, 2013, vol. 1, no. 21, pp. 53-61. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21201803
- Kulikova A.O. Social situation of development at an early age as a factor of mental development. Achievements of science and education, 2020, no. 4 (58), pp. 88-89. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42487691
- Manannikova A.V., Bezenkova T.A. Internet addiction of adolescents as a social and pedagogical problem. Colloquium-Journal, 2019, no. 1-4 (25), pp. 41-42. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36792216
- Makhrina E.A., Koval D.V. Psychological features of the formation of various types of Internet addiction. CITISE, 2022, no. 2 (32), pp. 336-344. (In Russian). EDN: THVAUG, DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2022.2.29
- Merkuryeva Yu.A., Malygin V.L. Features of socio-psychological adaptation and psychopathological phenomena accompanying Internet addiction in adolescents. Questions of Narcology, 2020, no. 4 (187), pp. 63-77. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43137743
- Nemtsev I.A. Clip thinking as a result of human adaptation to modern realities. Forum of young scientists, 2018, no. 12-3 (28), pp. 493-496. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38186481
- Nikolaeva E.F., Rumyantseva S.S. Internet addiction of adolescents as an information and psychological threat. Balkan Scientific Review, 2019, vol. 3, no. 1 (3), pp. 82-84. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37018290
- Pudalov A.D. Clip thinking as a tool of substituted reality. Bulletin of the Angarsk State Technical University, 2022, no. 16, pp. 247-250. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50038897
- Totorkulova K.A.D. Social situation of development of a senior schoolchild, “The threshold of adult life”. Karachaevsk: Karachay-Cherkess State University named after U.D. Aliyeva Publ., 2017. pp. 210-213. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30260884
- Usoltseva I.V. Information determinants of the social situation of development of modern children. Cultural heritage of Russia, 2015, no. 2, pp. 64-70. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23645935
- Yakovleva N.F. Social situation of child development from the perspective of a synergetic approach. Modern problems of science and education, 2022, no. 4, pp. 55. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/query_results.asp
For citation: Dzhioeva G.K., Tsallagova Z.B. Influence of internet addiction of teenagers on the social situation of their development. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 147-154. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.14