Krishtopa A.N., Grebennikova V.M., Nikitina N.I., Volodin A.A.
METHODOLOGICAL APPROACHES TO THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING PROFESSIONAL METACOMPETENCE OF FUTURE TEACHERS AT A UNIVERSITY
Krishtopa A.N.1 (Krasnodar, Russia Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Grebennikova V.M.1 (Krasnodar, Russia Federation) – email@example.com, Nikitina N.I.2 (Moscow, Russia Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Volodin A.A.2 (Moscow, Russia Federation) – email@example.com
1Kuban State University
2Russian State Social University
Abstract. Professional metacompetence plays an important role in the success of a teacher’s work activity, ensures the achievement of high results and the quality of the teaching and educational process. The article discusses variable approaches to revealing the essence of the concept of “professional meta-competence of a teacher”; the role of this competence in solving didactic problems in the context of the implementation of the federal state educational standard of secondary (complete) general education is considered, the author’s view on the essence and structural components of the competence in question is presented. The authors of the article state that in its content-structural composition, a teacher’s professional metacompetence includes: developed skills of self-reflection, introspection, self-regulation of teaching activities, as well as the teacher’s ability and readiness for the integrated (synergetic), creative application of systemic multidisciplinary knowledge, skills, variable competencies, existing basic experience of teaching activities in the realities of life in a general education organization. The article concretizes the essence of the implementation of integrative, system-activity, epistemic, cognitive-communicative approaches to the process of forming professional metacompetence of future teachers at a university. Particular attention in the content of the article is paid to the characteristics of pedagogical techniques that can be used in the educational space of a university to implement the above listed methodological approaches. In conclusion, the article concludes: the formation at a university of the foundations of a future teacher’s professional metacompetence ensures that a university graduate develops the ability and readiness to solve real professional problems of teaching, flexibility of thinking, the ability to critically analyze, verify information, apply acquired transscientific (multidisciplinary) knowledge, and metacognitive skills in various situations of their life, adapt their individual communication style to the context of the communication situation.
Keyword: methodological approach, professional meta-competence of a teacher, professional education of a future teacher, integrative approach, system-activity approach, epistemic approach, cognitive-communicative approach.
- Asmolov A.G. System-activity approach to the development of new generation standards. Pedagogy, 2009, no. 4, pp. 18–22. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12785913
- Bakieva O.A., Popova O.A. Formation of meta-subject competencies of students of a pedagogical university in the conditions of a new educational paradigm. Concept: scientific and methodological electronic journal, 2018, no. 5, pp. 282-294. (In Russian). EDN: XQBMDB, DOI: 10.24422/MCITO.2018.5.1369
- Galitskikh E.O. Integrative approach as a theoretical basis for the professional and personal development of a future teacher at the university. Dokt. Diss., St. Petersburg, 2002. 387 p. (In Russian).
- Galukhin A.V. Epistemological analysis of modes of authenticity in conditions of privileged access. Context and reflection: philosophy about the world and man, 2022, vol. 11, no. 1A. pp. 5-23. (In Russian). EDN: JAYDRN, DOI: 10.34670/AR.2022.92.82.001
- Grebennikova V.M., Krishtopa A.N. Organizational and technological support for the formation of metacompetence of bachelors of pedagogical education. Bulletin of the Adygea State University. Series 3: Pedagogy and psychology, 2021, no. 1 (273), pp. 39–45. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45615859
- Grevtseva G.Ya., Tsiulina M.V., Bolodurina E.A. [and others] Integrative approach in the educational process of a university. Modern problems of science and education, 2017, no. 5,pp. 26-35. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30458065
- Knyazeva T.G. The problem of teacher preparation for the implementation of a meta-subject approach in a general education organization. Science yesterday, today, tomorrow, 2017, no. 36 (2), pp. 56–60. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28298716
- Krishtopa A.N. Criteria and indicators of the level of development of metacompetence of bachelors of pedagogical education in the process of their natural science training. Human capital, 2019, no. 11(131), pp. 129–139. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41356476
- Order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation dated October 18, 2013 No. 544n “On approval of the professional standard “Teacher (pedagogical activity in the field of preschool, primary general, basic general, secondary general education) (educator, teacher)” (as amended and additions). Available at: https://base.garant.ru/70535556/ (access 29October 2023)
- Rossinskaya S.A. Formation of professional metacompetence of teachers using cloud technologies in the process of advanced training. Dokt. Diss., Rostov-on-Don, 2022. 203 p. (In Russian).
- Sizova E.V.Development of metacompetence of a foreign language teacher in the context of the implementation of the educational standard of the Federal University. Philological Sciences. Questions of theory and practice, 2018, no. 2-1, pp. 202-205. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32401412
- Simonova Zh.G. The essence of the epistemic approach as the basis for the development of cognitive activity of cultural studies students in the process of learning a foreign language. Bulletin of the Kostroma State University, 2009, vol. 15 pp. 459-463. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15141545
- Federal state educational standard of higher education – bachelor’s degree in the field of training 03.44.01 Pedagogical education. https://base.garant.ru/71897858/53f89421bbdaf741eb2d1ecc4ddb4c33/ (access 29 October 2023)
- Khutorskoy A.V. Meta-subject approach to teaching. Moscow, Eidos & Institute of Human Education Publ., 2012. 73 p. (In Russian).
- Shershneva V.A. Osipov M.V. Metacompetence in the hierarchy of competence. Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after V.P. Astafiev, 2020, no. 1,pp. 80–89. (In Russian). EDN: NHBNPB, DOI: 10.25146/1995-0861-2020-51-1-186
- Antoniades A. Epistemic communities, epistemes and the construction of wor1d po1itics. G1obal Society, 2003, vol. 17(1), pp. 21-38. DOI:10.1080/0953732032000053980
- Brown B.R. Meta-Competence: A Recipe for Reframing the Competence Debate // Personnel Review. 1993. vol. 22(6). Р. 25-32. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/EUM0000000000814
- Dimitrova D. Das Konzept der Metakompetenz. Wiesbaden, Gabler Publ., 2008. 260 p. (In Deutsch).
- Erpenbeck J. Metakompetenzen und Selbstorganisation. Metakompetenzen und Kompetenzentwicklung. Berlin, 2006. pp. 5-14. (In Deutsch).
- Le-Deist F.D.. Winterton J. What is competence? Human Resource Development International, 2005, vol. 5(1), pp. 27-46. DOI:10.1080/1367886042000338227
- Van Der Merwe, L., Verwey, A. Leadership meta-competencies for the future world of work. SA Journal of Human Resource Management, 2007, vol. 5(2). pp.. 33-41. DOI:10.4102/sajhrm.v5i2.117
- Winterton J. Typology of knowledge, skills and competences: clarification of the concept and prototype / J. Winterton, F. Delamare-Le Deist, E. Stringfellow. Luxembourg, Office for Official Publications of the European Communities Publ., 2006. 140 p.
For citation: Krishtopa A.N., Grebennikova V.M., Nikitina N.I., Volodin A.A. Methodological approaches to the process of developing professional metacompetence of future teachers at a university. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 96-107. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.09