CONCEPTUAL AND TERMINOLOGICAL FIELD OF THE PROBLEM OF FORMING REFLECTIVE-PROGNOSTIC SKILLS OF FUTURE TEACHERS IN THE DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT OF THE UNIVERSITY
Varzhavin A.A.1 ( Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University
Abstract. As part of our dissertation research, we identified the problem of developing the reflective and predictive skills of a future teacher in the digital educational environment of a university. The emergence of this problem is justified by modern requirements for teachers and their professional activities. Since the introduction of national projects in Russia, there has been a change in mechanisms, methods, and approaches to organizing educational activities in conditions of digitalization of society and education. Related reflective and predictive skills are among the key ones in the professional activities of teachers and cover a significant range of tasks that need to be solved using these skills. Therefore, the training of future teachers in the university’s digital educational environment in these skills is designed to bring the teaching profession to an innovative level, to help realize one’s “I” in teaching activities. When defining such a topic for dissertation research, we first start from its terminology. Therefore, in this article, we present the conceptual and terminological field of the problem of developing reflective and predictive skills of future teachers in the digital technology educational environment of the university. The article presents the need to develop reflective-prognostic skills in future teachers, and also outlines the use of these skills in the professional activities of the future teacher, provides a statement of the research problem, that is, we define the goal, the conditions for achieving it, as well as the methodological basis on which we base our research. The article describes the process of selecting and constructing a system of definitions that form the conceptual and terminological field of the research problem. The article presents a conceptual field diagram of the research problem, for each element of which the corresponding definitions of concepts are given.
Keywords: higher education, reflective skills, predictive skills, digital educational environment, future teachers.
- Afanasyev I.B. Formation of reflective skills of students in the learning process. Scientific and technical bulletins of the St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University, 2013, no. 1(166), pp. 292-299. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19030526
- Weindorf-Sysoeva M.E. Multi-level training of teaching staff for professional activities in the conditions of digital learning. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2019. 461 p. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=54466251
- Ryabchuk P.G., Uvarina N.V., Korneev D.N. Introduction of educational technologies in the digital sector. Azimuth of scientific research: economics and management. 2021, no. 1(34), pp. 203-206. (In Russian).
- Denilkhanova Kh.Ya. Formation of professional abilities in the modern information and digital space of future bachelors: profiles “Mathematics” and “Informatics”. Doct. Diss. Dagestan, 2020. 159 p.
- Zakharov A.V. Mechanisms for the formation of predictive skills in future teachers. Siberian Pedagogical Journal, 2009, no. 1, pp. 268-272. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21359763
- Kondratyeva M.N., Komakhina A.V. Digitalization: study of basic terms. Economics and management: scientific and practical journal, 2022, no. 3(165), pp. 134-139, (In Russian). EDN: HNJLZY, DOI: 10.34773/EU.2022.3.25
- Korchemkina Yu.V., Uvarina N.V. Individualization of the process of forming information and analytical skills of students in the virtual educational environment of the university. Modern higher school: innovative aspect, 2022, no. 4, pp. 65-72 (In Russian). EDN: DQHWVX, DOI: 10.7442/2071-9620-2022-14-4-65-72
- Durnoglazov E.E., Kuznetsova E.A., Sheverdin I.V. Methodological manual “Digital educational environment of e-learning”. Kursk, 2019. 64 p.
- Novikov A.M., Novikov D.A., Methodology. KRASAND Publ., 2020. 632 p.
- Popova S.A. Digital educational environment: initial concepts and conceptual design. Monograph. Moscow, 2021. 252 p.
- Saifullina N.A., Valeeva R.A. Predictive competence of future teachers: a review of the current state of the problem. Education and self-development, 2019, no. 3, pp. 140-149. (In Russian). EDN: NAFSOV, DOI: 10.26907/esd14.3.13
- Tarasov, S.V. Educational environment: concept, structure, typology. Bulletin of the Leningrad State University named after A.S. Pushkin. 2011, no. 3, pp. 133-138. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18935614
- Uvarina N.V., Krasnitskaya E.S. Conditions for psychological and pedagogical support of the process of forming the image culture of teachers. Modern higher school: innovative aspect. 2022, no. 3, P. 114-121. (In Russian).
- Usheva T.F. Formation of reflexive competence of a teacher in the educational space of a university. Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Pedagogical University named after. V.P. Artemieva, 2018, no. 3(45), pp. 81-91, (In Russian). EDN: DTDRQA, DOI: 10.7442/2071-9620-2020-14-3-114-121
- Savelyeva N.Kh., Gnatyshina E.A., Uvarina N.V. Digital transformation of Russian universities: first experience. Azimuth of Scientific Research: Pedagogy and Psychology, 2021, no. 1(34), pp. 226-229. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44817688
- Shaukhalova R.A. Pedagogical system for the formation of digital culture of undergraduate students in the information and educational environment of the university. Doct. Diss. Chechen Republic, 2021, 216 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=54413056
- Yasvin V.A. Educational environment: from modeling to design. Moscow, Smysl Publ., 2001. 365 p. (In Russian).
- Afari E. The Effects of Psychosocial Learning Environment on Students’ Attitudes Towards Mathematics. In: Khine M.S. (eds.). Application of Structural Equation Modeling in Educational Research and Practice. Contemporary Approaches to Research in Learning Innovations. Rotterdam, Sense Publ., 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-94-6209-332-4_5
- Bough A., Martinez G. Digital learning experiences and spaces: Learning from the past to design better pedagogical and curricular futures. The Curriculum Journal, 2023, vol. 34. pp. 375–393.DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/curj.184
- Christensen R., Knezek G., Tyler-Wood T. SimSchool: an online dynamic simulator for enhancing teacher preparation. International Journal of Learning Technology, 2011, vol. 6, no. 2. pp. 201-220.
- Rosmiati R., Liliasari L., Tjasyono B. Measuring level of reflective thinking of physics pre-service teachers using effective essay argumentation. Reflective Practice, 2020, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 565-586. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26618/jpf.v8i1.3111
- Walberg H.J. Psychology of Learning Environments: Behavioral, Structural, or Perceptual? Review of Research in Education, 1976, vol. 4, pp. 142–178. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2307/1167115
For citation: Varzhavin A.A. Conceptual and terminological field of the problem of forming reflective-prognostic skills of future teachers in the digital educational environment of the university. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 78-87. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.07