Konstantinidi V.V., Vorontsova I.A.
DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS’ CREATIVE ABILITIES IN THE PROCESS OF SOLVING NON-STANDARD MATHEMATICAL PROBLEMS
Konstantinidi V.V.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Vorontsova I.A.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1North-Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. The article presents some ideas for the development of students’ creative abilities, the formation of a stable cognitive interest in mathematics based on the use of non-standard problems, for the solution of which in mathematics textbooks there are no general rules and regulations containing an exact algorithm for solving them. . The authors of the article put forward the thesis that the organization of training sessions using non-standard tasks contributes to the development of students’ mental abilities and active mental activity; developing the skills to independently search for various options for solving non-standard problems; creating qualitatively new, previously non-existent approaches and methods for solving problems. To strengthen the experience of creative activity and the formation of creative thinking in students, it is necessary to constructively use special pedagogical situations that require and create conditions for achieving planned results. The educational standards of the latest generation of secondary general education clearly reflect the importance of developing students’ abilities for independent, creative activity. Firstly, it is necessary to form a creative personality with divergent thinking, capable of responding to the rapidly changing realities of life and work. Secondly, it is necessary to prepare people who could serve modern production, as well as be in maximum demand in their chosen profession, flexibly rearranging their regime and routine in connection with various circumstances. That is why, one of the important tasks of schools, including elementary schools, is the creation and application of such teaching methods and techniques that will favorably influence the formation of creative thinking of students, their internal resource.
Keywords: mathematics, teaching mathematics, creativity, thought process, non-standard tasks.
- Avetikyan Sh.S. Non-standard problems in mathematics as a means of developing students’ abilities. In the collection: Science for the benefit of humanity. Moscow, Moscow State Regional University Publ., 2016. pp. 4-6. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35884948
- Azizova Z.R. Formation of mathematical thinking in the context of the implementation of the Federal State Educational Standard. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2015, no. 48-3, pp. 16-22. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24719224
- Alekseeva E.N. On updating the content of methodological training of a future mathematics teacher in the conditions of individualization of education. Scientific notes of the Oryol State University, 2023, no. 1 (98), pp. 168-172. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=53926122
- Bizyaeva N.V. The role and place of mathematical literacy of junior schoolchildren in the system of educational and research activities of modern schools. CITISE, 2020, no. 4 (26), pp. 7-16. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44515724
- Gazimagomedova A.O., Vezirov T.G. The use of interactive teaching aids in the preparation of mathematical problems. News of the Dagestan State Pedagogical University. Psychological and pedagogical sciences, 2016, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 90-94. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27200153
- Kalyuzhnova A.M. Non-standard tasks as a means of developing the creative abilities of junior schoolchildren in mathematics lessons. Yoshkar-Ola, Mari State University Publ., 2021. pp. 201-205. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49356714
- Lanina S.Yu. Main trends in the development of school mathematics education. CITISE, 2023, no. 1 (35), pp. 338-345. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50750116
- Makueva L.R. Non-standard problems in mathematics. Young scientist, 2016, no. 21 (125), pp. 883-885. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27242406
- Martynenko I.M., Popov A.I., Puchkov N.P. Continuous development of students’ mathematical thinking through the Olympiad movement. Questions of modern science and practice. University named after V.I. Vernadsky, 2020, no. 4 (78), pp. 122-136. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44355976
- Memetova K.A. Non-standard tasks as a means of developing logical thinking of junior schoolchildren. Current problems of social, humanitarian and scientific-technical knowledge, 2019, no. 2 (18), pp. 26-27. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38503130
- Ostanina E.E. Non-standard problems in the mathematical education of junior schoolchildren. Herzen Readings. Elementary education, 2011, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 161-165. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15607653
- Sadieva M.E. Situational tasks as a means of developing students’ mathematical thinking. Scientific notes of Khujand State University named after Academician B. Gafurov. Humanities and Social Sciences Series, 2019, no. 3 (60), pp. 208-214. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42618822
- Sorokopudova V.S., Kostsova S.A. Formation of mathematical thinking by solving non-standard problems. Electronic Scientific Journal, 2015, no. 3 (3), pp. 193-196. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25420436
- Starostina E.V. Mathematical thinking, its structure and specificity. Scientific Electronic Journal Meridian, 2020, no. 13 (47), pp. 87-89. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42946654
- Teplov B.M. Abilities and talent. Bulletin of Moscow University. Episode 20: Teacher Education, 2014, no. 4, pp. 99-105. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22653852
- Tselishchev V.V. Mathematical Reasoning: Conceptual Proof or Inference? Epistemology and philosophy of science, 2020, vol. 57, no. 4, pp. 74-86. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44581738
For citation: Konstantinidi V.V., Vorontsova I.A. Development of students’ creative abilities in the process of solving non-standard mathematical problems. CITISE, 2023, no. 4, pp. 54-62. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.4.05