Kurmanova A.M., Yusupalieva L.N., Berdieva N.N.
IMPLEMENTATION OF TRAINING IN THE LANGUAGE OF SPECIALTY AT THE MEDICAL UNIVERSITY IN THE LESSONS OF RUSSIAN AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE (USING SCIENTIFIC TEXT ANNOTATION TRAINING AS AN EXAMPLE)
Kurmanova A.M.1 (Astrakhan, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Yusupalieva L.N.1 (Astrakhan, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Berdieva N.N.1 (Astrakhan, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Astrakhan State Medical University
Abstract. The article discusses the problem of teaching the language of the specialty of students of the 3rd year of the direction “Medical work” in cyclical classes in the Russian language as a foreign language (hereinafter – RFL). The purpose of the study ̶ to consider how to implement training in the language of professional communication in RFL classes. The relevance of the study is due to the educational need of foreign students in the development of communicative competence in the professional field. Particular attention is paid to the scientific style of speech, which occupies an important place in the process of teaching RFLs at a medical university in high school. The main content of the study is aimed at presenting annotation as one of the important types of work with a text of a scientific nature. The methodology of the work includes the analysis of scientific texts on medicine. This aspect describes the essence of the methodology for working with professional articles. This technology of working with scientific text helps foreign students to correctly draw up and draw up an annotation to the text: correctly determine bibliographic data, highlight the main information, formulate conclusions, learn the methods of using language clichés, express their attitude to what they read. The article sets out examples of exercises that contribute to the formation of analytical skills when working with text material of a scientific nature. The idea is based that annotation of scientific texts is an effective way to master the language of the specialty. In conclusion, the authors also provide a model for working with a scientific article, which includes tasks for developing skills and skills in working with text related to the scientific style of speech.
Keywords: Russian as a foreign language, scientific style of speech, annotation, scientific article.
- Andryushina N.P. Requirements for the Russian language as a foreign language. First level. Common ownership. Second option/et al. M., St. Petersburg, Zlatoust Publ., 2009, 32 р. (In Russian).
- Bashkina O.A. International and academic mobility as an important component of higher education. Astrakhan State Medical University Publ., 2018, рр. 11-16. (In Russian).
- Budnik A.A. Educational and methodological manual on annotation and referencing for foreign students. Odessa, 2013. 92 р. (In Russian).
- Go Yu. Set of exercises for teaching foreign students to write annotations in Russian (level В2). International Research Journal, 2021, vol. 11-3(113), рр. 50-54. (In Russian). . EDN: CWCUPW, DOI: 10.23670/IRJ.2021.113.11.084
- Dzhulduzbaeva Z.Zh., Chernukhina O.A. Aspects of professional motivation of graduates of a medical university. Humanitarian, socio-economic and social sciences, 2023, no. 3. pp. 41-44. (In Russian). EDN: DDELDS, DOI: 10.23672/SAE.2023.27.16.001
- Dzhulduzbaeva Z.Zh. Educational communication as a formative component of the language of the specialty in a medical university. Astrakhan, Astrakhan State Medical University Publ., 2018, рр. 166-170. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49413063
- Zajceva I.A. Professionally oriented training of scientific speech of foreign bachelors (using annotation as an example). Modern pedagogical education, 2020, vol. 3, рр. 40-43. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42669967
- Korchik L.S., Kulikova E.Yu. Modern scientific text in teaching RCTs to linguistic students as a new form of study. Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia. Series: Russian and foreign languages and the methodology of their teaching, 2008, vol. 4, рр. 70-73. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=11534029
- Lanina O.I. The impact of globalization on the Russian education system. Socio-economic phenomena and processes, 2012, vol. 12, pp. 177-180. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19001247
- Markov V.T., Markova V.A. Russian as a foreign language: professional module. Training in overview summarization. Teacher of the 21st century, 2023, vol. 1, part 1, рp. 141-152. (In Russian). EDN: QMCFIA, DOI: 10.31862/2073-9613-2023-1-141-152
- Motygina J.Yu. On the issue of functional capabilities, subject-thematic gradation and semantic organization of medical terms in professional discourse. Astrakhan, Astrakhan State Medical University Publ., 2018. рр. 102-110. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35628305
- Orlova E.V. Scientific text: annotation, summarization, review. A textbook for medical students and graduate students. St. Petersburg, Zlatoust Publ., 2013. 100 р. (In Russian).
- Satretdinova A.Kh., Samokhina G.A., Travinskaya N.M., Annotating and summarizing the scientific text. Astrakhan, Astrakhan SMU Publ., 2015. 788 р. (In Russian).
- Shekhvatova A.N. Ways of implementing the principle of vocational-oriented training in RCT classes at a medical university. Proceedings of the Southwest State University. Series: Linguistics and Pedagogy, 2020, vol. 10, no. 1, рp. 100-109. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42997096
- Shchukin A.N. Methods of teaching Russian as a foreign language. Moscow, High school Publ., 2003, 334 p. (In Russian).
- Yusupalieva L.N., Kurmanova A.M. Methods for improving knowledge in russian as a foreign language (on the example of using the trainer’s route sheet. CITISE, 2021, no.1 (27), pp. 488-494. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.1.44
- Dzhulduzbaeva Z.Zh., Chernukhina O.A. Using the illustrated book “Wimmelbook” as a teaching aid for speech development in Russian language lessons for foreign students. Global scientific potential, 2022, no. 7 (136), pp. 76-80. (In Russian). URL; https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36696594
For citation: Kurmanova A.M., Yusupalieva L.N., Berdieva N.N. Implementation of training in the language of specialty at the medical university in the lessons of Russian as a foreign language (using scientific text annotation training as an example). CITISE, 2023, no. 3, pp. 497-504. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.3.41