REALISATION OF COMPETENCE APPROACH AIMS IN PEDAGOGICAL DESIGNING OF TEACHING AND METHODICAL SUPPORT OF PROFESSIONALLY ORIENTED FOREIGN LANGUAGE TRAINING OF FUTURE FORENSIC EXPERTS [In English]
Khismatulina N.V.1 (St. Petersburg, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Saint Petersburg University of the Ministry of the Interior of Russia
Abstract. The article is devoted to the examination of the aims of professionally oriented foreign language training of future forensic experts, which correspond to the provisions of the competence approach, officially fixed in the Federal State Educational Standard of Higher Education as a methodological basis for the realisation of the educational process. The article points out that, according to the standard, the discipline “Foreign Language” is aimed at the formation of only one universal competence UC-4 “Communication”. The author underlines the existence of concerns on the part of specialists about such a separation of the human integrity into components – knowledge, skills, abilities, competences, which, being in the area of responsibility of particular academic subjects, are developed separately, therefore, can not always be synthesised into a personal integrity “at the final output”. The author attempts to consider the implementation of communicative competence and its intercultural component in didactic materials of teaching and methodical support of professionally oriented foreign language training of future forensic experts from the point of view of humanisation and humanitarisation of education. In this regard, the communicative competence is interpreted as a component not only of the future professional competence of the graduate, but also of personal growth and development of the learner’s human potential.
Keywords: teaching and methodical support, professionally oriented foreign language training, competence approach, universal competence, intercultural communication, foreign language interaction, forensic experts.
- Dushkin A.S., Nimirovskaja Ju.K., Filipenko E.V. Educational tasks in the context of a competence-based approach in teaching natural science disciplines to foreign students in educational institutions of higher education of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Human capital, 2022, no. 3 (159), pp. 58-66. (In Russian). DOI: 10.25629/HC.2022.03.06.
- Hudajnazarova A.H. Stages of pedagogical planning as part of educational process. Current scientific research in the modern world, 2020, no. 5-7 (61). pp. 248-252. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43052734
- Ilakavichus M.R. Humanitarian and anthropological approach in modern research in vocational education. Education and parvo, 2023, no. 2, pp. 291-295. (In Russian). EDN: WSIQGE, DOI: 10.24412/2076-1503-2023-2-291-295
- Slobodchikov V.I. The anthropological meaning of vocational education (expert opinion). Organizational psycholinguistics, 2020, no. 4 (12), pp. 91-98. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44876418.
- Ronzhina N.V. Role of universal competency “systemic and critical thinking” in forming professional thinking. Vocational education and the labor market, 2020, no. 2, pp. 116-121. (In Russian). EDN: KGPPRE, DOI: 10.24411/2307-4264-2020-10235
- Ajrapetova A.Ju., Sagradjan G.V., Mal’ceva V.K. Formation of systematic and critical thinking among the students. Economic and humanitarian studies of regions, 2022, no. 4, pp. 9-13. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49495757
- Akulova E.A. Psychological and pedagogical conditions for the formation of systemic and critical thinking in the process of foreign language students. Scientific notes of Oryol State University, 2022, no. 4 (97), pp. 180-184. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50289648
- Hutorskoj A.V. The Doctrine of Human Education in the Russian Federation (draft). Public education, 2015, no. 3, pp. 35-46. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23406110
- Ivina L.V., Moroz N.Ju. Principles of teaching languages for specific purposes at different levels of language competence. Bulletin of Moscow State Linguistic University. Education and pedagogical sciences, 2018, no. 1 (790), pp. 45-53. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35139188
- Kudinova G.F. Modern professional communication. Bulletin of the Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after. M. Akmully, 2022, no. 1-3 (62), pp. 253-256. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49301347
- Mihajlichenko E.V. The didactic potential of modern forms of communication in the process of forming universal competencies in a non – linguistic university. Academic bulletin of the Rostov branch of the Russian Customs Academy, 2022, no. 2 (47), pp. 121-126. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49464621
- Homutova T.N. Language for special purposes (LSP): Theory issues. Bulletin of South Ural State University. Series: Linguistics, 2007, no. 15 (87), pp. 55-62. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12928992
- Harlamova N.S. The shifting role of the teacher in vocationnaly oriented foreign language teaching. FGBOU VPO MGLU Publ., 2014. pp. 143-153. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21668886
- Habermas J. Theory of communication action. 2 tomes, Paris, Fayard Publ., 1987. 448 p. (1 tome), 480 p. (2 tome) (In French).
- Melkevik B. Le modèle communicationnel en science juridique: Habermas et droit. Horizons de la philosophie du droit. Québec Publ., 2004 pp. 93-106. (In French). DOI: https://doi.org/10.7202/043041ar
- Smirnova N.M. Communication and intersubjectivity. Philosophy of science, 2012, no. 1 (17), pp. 40-54. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23183679
- Ivanova O.Je., Korneev D.N., Habibullin F.H. Communication as educational environment of critical thinking – universal competence of the teacher. Azimuth of scientific research: pedagogy and psychology, 2018, vol. 7, no. 3 (24), pp. 108-111. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35707747
- Ivanova O.Je. Essence of sense generation in communication. Historical, philosophical, political and legal sciences, cultural studies and art history. Questions of theory and practice, 2014, no. 12-1 (50), pp. 84–87. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22478482
- Slobodchikov V I. Russian classical school as a school of anthropological practice. Nauka i shkola, 2014, no. 5, pp. 21-30. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22621840
- Sergeeva O.V., Prohorova A.A. Updating the content of universal competence UC-4 – Communication. Humanities studies. Pedagogy and psychology, 2021, no.7, pp. 17-25. (In Russian). EDN: WRPWRS, DOI: 10.24412/2712-827X-2021-7-17-25
- Hjekett-Dzhons A.V. From bilingualism to polylingualism: concepts of multiple language competences in the modern educational paradigm. International Research Journal, 2016, no. 3-4 (45), pp. 103-105. (In Russian). EDN: TKURPR, DOI: 10.18454/IRJ.2016.45.042
- Il’in V.A., Salmina N.G., Zvonova E.V. The problem of cross-cultural communication in foreign researches. Moscow University Psychology Bulletin, 2022, no. 4, pp. 92-114. (In Russian). EDN: BNKAVJ, DOI: 10.11621/vsp.2022.04.04
- White F.A., Borinca I., Vezzali L. Beyond direct contact: The theoretical and societal relevance of indirect contact for improving intergroup relations. Journal of Social Issues, 2020, no. 77 (2), pp. 1-22. DOI:10.1111/josi.12400
- Ishhenko A.A. Intercultural aspects in learning foreign languages. Global scientific potential, 2022, no. 5 (134), pp. 67-69. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49189917
- Pak S.M. Intercultural interaction in terms of university course in training program for international business specialists. Bulletin of Khabarovsk State University of Economics and Law, 2021, no. 3 (107), pp. 105-112. (In Russian). URL: EDN: XZSVDV, DOI: 10.38161/2618-9526-2021-3-105-112
- Iogolevich N.I. Formation of universal competencies “intercultural interaction” in the professional training of university students. Bulletin of Udmurt University. Series Philosophy. Psychology. Pedagogy, 2020, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 76-82. (In Russian). EDN: CYVKBG, DOI: 10.35634/2412-9550-2020-30-1-76-82
For citation: Khismatulina N.V. Realisation of competence approach aims in pedagogical designing of teaching and methodical support of professionally oriented foreign language training of future forensic experts. CITISE, 2023, no. 3, pp. 461-470. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.3.38