Mabiala G., Linskiy D.V., Voloshin A.I., Nesterenko V.V.
THE ASPECTS OF FORMATION AND DEVELOPMENT OF ECONOMIC SYSTEMS IN THE CONDITIONS OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC TRANSFORMATIONS
Mabiala G.1 (Simferopol, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Linskiy D.V.1 (Simferopol, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Voloshin A.I.1 (Simferopol, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Nesterenko V.V.1 (Simferopol, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1V.I. Vernadsky Crimean Federal University
Abstract.The purpose of the article is to conceptually generalize the problem of the development of economic systems, identify the inertial positions of their formation, and develop vectors for the development of this theory and the disclosure of its applied capabilities in the conditions of modern socio-economic transformations. Along with traditional research methods, specific and logical approaches have been applied to the study of the theory of the evolution of economic systems, the generalization of the practice of their formation, and the development of new vectors of their development during the heuristic formation and evolution of economic theory. The instrumental and methodological apparatus of the study is based on the principles of a systematic analysis of the development of economic systems in the context of structural socio-economic transformations. When generalizing the impact of socio-economic transformations on changes in the conceptual foundations of the theory of economic systems, a systematic approach and cognitive capabilities of the theory of paradigm were used; functional and structural analysis, methods of revealing the applied capabilities of the theory of specification, etc. were used in the development of vectors of the development of economic systems. The necessity of a systematic theoretical understanding of the definition of economic systems and the logic of the theory of their development is proved. The conceptual apparatus of research on the transformation of economic systems is clarified, and the main stages of the formation and transformation of economic systems are determined. A logical scheme of the evolution and transformation of economic systems under the conditions of socio-economic transformations is proposed.
Keywords: systematology and typologization, formation, dynamics of development, transformation, economic systems, socio-economic transformation, structural leap, growth vector.
- Lazarevich A.A. Strategy of post-industrial modernization: from “man for economy” to “economy for man”. Designing the Future. Problems of digital reality, 2018, vol. 1, no 1, pp. 16-22. (In Russian). EDN: UZGMKH, DOI: 10.20948/future-2018-3
- Schlogl L., Sumner A. Economic Development and Structural Transformation. Cham, Springer International Publ., 2020, pp. 11-20. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-30131-6_2
- Shelegeda B.G., Sharnopolskaya O.N., Pogorzhelskaya N.V. Methodological approaches to the study of structural transformations in the development of economic systems. Vestnik of Perm University. “Economics”, 2017, vol. 12, no 2, pp. 172-188. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.17072/1994-9960-2017-2-172-188
- Babakova E.V. Economic system: structural and genetic aspects. Voprosy ekonomicheskogo teoriya. Macroeconomics, 2017, vol. 2, no 62, pp. 52-54. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30295678
- Borsch L.M. Innovative modernization: formation of a new type of knowledge-based economy. Creative Economy, 2019, vol. 4, no 13, pp. 633-650. (In Russian). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18334/ce.13.4.40524
- Buklemishev O.V. “Structural transformation” of the Russian economy and economic policy. Problems of forecasting, 2023, no 4, 2023, pp. 42-53. (In Russian). EDN: TLAITD, DOI: 10.47711/0868-6351-199-42-53
- Voloshin A.V., Demchenko S.K., Suslova Y.Y. Theoretical approaches to the essence and classification of socio-economic systems in modern economic theory. Economics and Entrepreneurship, 2019, vol. 7, no 108, pp. 153-161. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41327783
- Drozdovich L.I. Theoretical and methodological aspects of the transformation of economic systems. Minsk, BNTU Publ., 2016, no 4, pp. 48-62. (In Russian). URL: https://rep.bntu.by/handle/data/25116
- Lapaeva M.G., Maslennikova A.Y. Transformation of economic systems: theory and regularities. Vestnik of the Orenburg State University,. 2014, vol. 8, no 169, pp. 228-233. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22252025
- Larin S.N., Sokolov N.A. Post-industrial economy: conceptual features of development and strategies of economic growth of leading countries. Bulletin of Science and Practice, 2018, vol. 4, no 4, pp. 305-321. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1218435
- Levina M.I. Research of economic systems and their classification. Economics, 2019, no 2, pp. 6-13. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39144511
- Morenu D.J.M. Theoretical foundations for analyzing transformation processes in the economy. Modern Economics: problems and solutions, 2017, no 7, pp. 82-90. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.17308/meps.2017.7/1725
- Nureev N.M. Economic comparativistics (comparative analysis of economic systems). Journal of Institutional Research, 2017, vol. 3, no 3, pp.164-180. (In Russian). EDN: ZHYWCT, DOI: 10.17835/2076-6297.2017.9.3.164-180
- Sevostyanov S.V. Types of economic systems: their advantages and disadvantages. Economics and Management, 2018, no 5. pp. 165-168. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36342643
- Solodovnikov S.Y. Economic system and institutional matrices: real-ontological hierarchy. Chasopis ekonomichnykh reforms, 2017, vol. 3, no 27, pp. 20-28. (In Ukrainian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32530169
- Fedyukovich E.V. The Russian economy in the context of structural transformation. Society: politics, economics law, 2020, no. 2, pp. 68-72. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.24158/pep.2020.2.12
- Frolov D.P. Evolutionary economics at the peak and in crisis: the perspective of a new paradigm. Journal of Institutional Studies, 2020, vol. 1, no 12, pp. 19-37. (In Russian). EDN: KZCRSX, DOI: 10.17835/2076-6297.2020.12.1.019-037
For citation: Mabiala G., Linskiy D.V., Voloshin A.I., Nesterenko V.V. The aspects of formation and development of economic systems in the conditions of socio-economic transformations. CITISE, 2023, no. 3, pp. 383-397. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.3.32