Zhdanova T.A., Zhdanova N.M.
THE MAIN DIRECTIONS OF IMPROVING THE ECONOMIC SECURITY OF INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION IN THE TERRITORY OF THE SUBJECT OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Zhdanova T.A.1 (Khabarovsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Zhdanova N.M.1 (Khabarovsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Pacific State University
Abstract. The subject of the research of the article is the economic security of industrial production in the subject of the Russian Federation. The structure of this subject includes economic entities of industrial types of economic activity, organizational and economic characteristics of these types of activity, a set of means of production and industrial technologies. The industry of the region is the driving force behind the development of the state and its territories, a source of value added and a system-forming element in the development of other industries and sectors of the national and regional economy. This topic requires research on the Khabarovsk Territory, taking into account the peculiarities of the structure of its economy. The purpose of the article is to develop measures aimed at improving the economic security of industry in the Khabarovsk Territory based on the analysis of documents for the strategic development of a constituent entity of the Russian Federation and planning of industrial production in a constituent entity of the Russian Federation. The research methodology was based on the principles of dialectical objectivity, positive and normative approaches, a systematic approach, and logical analysis. As a result of the study, the main directions for improving the economic security of industrial production have been identified. First, the creation of favorable conditions for the development of industrial production based on the system of its economic security. Favorable conditions for the development of industrial production based on the system of its economic security are determined by the industrial policy of the Khabarovsk Territory. Directions for creating favorable conditions for the development of industrial production in the territory of the region have been formed. Secondly, the modernization of industrial production in the territory of the region. The priorities of industrial development and the optimal scenario for the development of industry are identified. Modernization of industrial production on the territory of the Khabarovsk Territory, creation of a new innovative industrial production. And, thirdly, the implementation of new formats of vocational education in the Khabarovsk Territory, based on the search for talented young people and their involvement in technological and business processes. In general, the new economic policy is to ensure the economic security of the region.
Keywords: economic security, ensuring economic security, industry, industrial policy, modernization, labor resources.
- Abdikeev N.M., Bogachev Yu.S., Moreva E.L. Directions of improvement of state regulation of industrial development. Accounting. Analysis. Audit, 2018, no. 5, pp. 14-29. (In Russian). DOI: https://doi.org/10.26794/2408-9303-2018-5-4-14-29
- Aliev A.B. Research of the problem of economic security of industry and scientific and technical sphere. Actual issues of economic sciences. 2012, no. 26, pp. 177-187. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20742664
- Alieva M.Z. Economic security of the region: approaches to definition. Bulletin of the Altai Academy of Economics and Law, 2020, no.3-1, pp. 11-18. (In Russian). EDN: CBJXZX, DOI: 10.17513/vaael.1009
- Barkhudarov M.I., Chistnikova I.V The importance of industrial policy in ensuring the economic security of the region. Scientific result. Economic research, 2017, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 73-80. (In Russian). EDN: ZABQMX, DOI: 10.18413/2409-1634-2017-3-4-73-80
- Belousova L.S., Afanasyeva L.V., Rodionova I.N. Improving Russia’s industrial policy to ensure economic security in the context of key challenges. Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2019, vol.9, no.4, pp. 33-45. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41863444
- Bozhko L.L., Sapanova R.K. Training of highly qualified personnel as the basis of economic security of the region. Ekaterinburg, Ural State University of Economics Publ., 2020, pp. 219-224. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44641406
- Volkov A.F. The system of training qualified personnel for the mining industry on the example of the Khabarovsk Territory. Regional problems, 2022, vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 101-105. (In Russian). EDN: ASWRBM, DOI: 10.31433/2618-9593-2022-25-3-101-105
- Daneikin Yu. V. Industrial policy in relation to high-tech industries of the Russian Federation in modern conditions. Bulletin of Omsk University, 2022, vol. 20, no. 4. pp. 5-15. (In Russian). EDN: IUMQAF, DOI: 10.24147/1812-3988.2022.20(4).5-17
- Zhdanova T. A., Zhdanova N. M. Factors of assessing the level of economic security of industry in the subject of the Russian Federation. CITISE, 2022, no. 1, pp. 52-66. (In Russian). EDN: ZYFGZZ, DOI: 10.15350/2409-7616.2022.1.05
- Ilyina L.A. Integration of education, science and production as the most important factor in ensuring national and regional security. Penza, Ufa State Aviation Technical University Publ., 2020, pp. 101-106. (In Russian).
- Manturov D.V. On the industrial policy of Russia for the future 2018–2030. Bulletin of MGIMO University. Moscow, 2018, no. 4, pp. 7-22. (In Russian). EDN: YMZUXR, DOI: 10.24833/2071-8160-2018-4-61-7-22
- Onufrieva O.A., Korshunov G.V. Topical issues of professional education development and scientific and technological development: key elements of ensuring national security of Russia. Proceedings of the St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 2022, no.6, pp.161-168. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=50312512
- Pirogova L.V. Treshchevsky Yu.I. Industrial policy of the regions: content, strategic priorities, tools. Monograph. Voronezh, 2022, 208 p. (In Russian).
- Sigov V.I., Pesotsky A.A. Security of the economic space of the region: conceptual foundations and a system of indicators. The Economy of the Region, 2017, vol. 13, issue 4, pp. 1236-1250. (In Russian). EDN: ZXQKGJ, DOI: 10.17059/2017-4-21
- Starikov E. N. On the tasks of the state industrial policy on digital modernization of Russian industry. Regional Economics and Management: Journal of Computer Mediated Communication, 2020, no. 2. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43039772
For citation: Zhdanova T.A., Zhdanova N.M. The main directions of improving the economic security of industrial production in the territory of the subject of the Russian Federation. CITISE, 2023, no. 2, pp. 260-273. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.2.22