Lopukha A.D., Lopukha T.L., Markovchin S.G.
THEORETICAL AND VALUE FOUNDATIONS OF THE ORGANIZATION OF POLITICAL EDUCATION IN THE ARMED FORCES OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Lopukha A.D.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Lopukha T.L.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Markovchin S.G.1 (Novosibirsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Novosibirsk Higher Military Command Order of Zhukov School
Abstract. The article analyzes the essence, essence and means of waging a “hybrid war” actively waged in the sphere of public consciousness, which impose new requirements on the training and education of Russian military personnel. Under the new conditions, the main blows of Russia’s geopolitical opponents are inflicted, first of all, in the sphere of public consciousness. In modern conditions, the role of the system of military-political work is sharply increasing, as an institution for educating new generations of soldiers capable of adequately responding to the challenges of the 21st century. The article formulates the main ideological, value and scientific foundations relating to the conduct of military-political work with Russian servicemen. The changes in recent years that have taken place in the system of education of military personnel of the Russian Federation are analyzed. Possible ideological and value bases for the education of servicemen, elements of national ideology are characterized. The authors came to the conclusion that the formation of the ideological, value and scientific foundations of the national system of military education in Russia requires the involvement in this important work, firstly, of the country’s scientific community, and secondly, practitioners with good experience in structures of military-political work. Its leadership should be taken over by the scientific structures of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, including the Main Military-Political Directorate and the Main Directorate of Combat Training. As a result of the study, the authors propose the main theoretical approaches to organizing the work of the Russian military education system.
Keywords: ideological and value foundations, scientific foundations, military-political work, hybrid war.
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K., Mardakhaev L.V. Education and training in the system of professional training of specialists in the social sphere. Monograph. Moscow, RGSU Publ., 2022. 250 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44828170
- Grebenkov V.N. Military culture of Russian society. Doct. Diss. Stavropol, 2011. 307 p. (In Russian).
- Dragomirov M.N. Selected works. Moscow, Military Publ., 1956. 686 p. (In Russian).
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K. Prospects for the development of vocational education in the context of the globalization of the world community. CITISE, 2021, no. 1 (27), pp. 55-64. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45645416
- Ermochenko S.N. Russian military culture: experience of interpretation. Doct. Diss. Saratov, 2009. 150 p. (In Russian).
- Zinoviev A.A. Russian tragedy. Moscow, Algorithm Publ., 2014. 680 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-906947-52-9
- Kersnovsky A.A. History of the Russian army. vol. 1. Moscow, Voice Publ., 1992. 304 p. (In Russian).
- Lopukha A.D. World state and globalization. Humanitarian problems of military affairs, 2019, no. 3(20), pp. 18-21. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41759061
- Lopukha T.L., Lopukha A.D., Markovchin S.G. Ideological and value bases of professional education of cadets of military universities. Monograph. Novosibirsk, NVVKU Publ., 2020. 274 p. (In Russian).
- Burdock T.L. Professional education of cadets of military universities on the traditions of Russian officers. Monograph. Novosibirsk, NVVKU Publ., 2019. 274 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9500867-3-1
- Lutsev M.V. Mentality and mentality as phenomena of the existence of the individual, society and the Armed Forces: a socio-philosophical analysis. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2005. 217 p.
- Marx K., Engels F. Works. 2nd ed. vol. 20. 382 p. (In Russian).
- Popov I.M., Khamzatov M.M. War of the future: conceptual foundations and practical conclusions. Essays on strategic thought. Moscow, Kuchkovo field Publ., 2018. 832 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-9950-0881-1
- Pel V.S., Turchenko V.N., Shmatkov R.N. Philosophical and methodological foundations of educational innovations in the context of globalization. Monograph. Novosibirsk: NGPU Publ., 2013. 286 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21607015
- Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N., Rostovskaya T.K. Vocational education in Russia: challenges, state, direction of development. Monograph. Moscow, RGSU Publ., 2019. 352 p. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41222164
- Serzhantov A.V. Transformation of the content of war: from the past to the present. Military Thought, 2021, no. 1, pp. 45-57. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44626027
- Egorychev A.M., Chernik B.P., Romm V.V. Slavic world without borders: past, present, future. Sat. scientific works of scientists of the International Slavic Academy (ZSO) named after V.I. Kaznacheeva. Novosibirsk, Sibprint Publ., 2021. 296 p. (In Russian). ISBN 978-5-94301-884-8
- Soloviev S.S. Mentality of a Russian Officer: Challenges of the 21st Century. Sociological Studies, 2003, no. 12, pp. 51. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17299531
- Khomutov A.V. On countering the enemy in the conditions of conducting “multi-sphere operations”. Military Thought, 2021, no. 5, pp. 27-42. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46216598
- Chernitsky O.A. Professional culture of the Russian officer: socio-philosophical analysis. Doct. Diss. Moscow, 2001. 172 p. (In Russian).
- Shabanov A.G., Mazurin A.E. On the structure of professional qualities of officers. Innovations in education, 2020, no. 1, pp. 65-78. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41868707
For citation: Lopukha A.D., Lopukha T.L., Markovchin S.G. Theoretical and value foundations of the organization of political education in the armed forces of the Russian Federation. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 70-82. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.06