Bazilevich S.V., Lipkina E.D., Malygina M.V.
ANALYTICAL ASPECTS OF MANAGEMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF EXHIBITION PROJECTS
Bazilevich S.V.1 (Omsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Lipkina E.D.1 (Omsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Malygina M.V.2 (Omsk, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Omsk State Transport University
2Siberian State University of Physical Culture and Sports
Abstract. The article deals with the issues of exhibition activity: the concept of exhibition activity, the classification of exhibitions. The authors gave a description of the activities of the International Exhibition Center “INTERSIB” in the city of Omsk. The projects implemented by IEC “INTERSIB. The article presents the stages of planning an exhibition project: setting goals and setting the main tasks, structuring the future project, performing work within the framework of the planned structure of the future project, developing advertising products, distributing information, creating groups in social networks to promote and popularize the event, anticipation of possible risk factors in order to reduce the possibility of non-fulfillment of the planned goals and objectives, to combine the work of filling out the applications of participants, collecting objects and materials for the design of expositions, selecting exhibits, their certification. The authors proposed the specifics of project management by this company at each stage of the project implementation. This specificity is represented by the following stages: planning an exhibition event, forming a list of participants in an exhibition project, an advertising campaign, preparing an exhibition space, holding an exhibition event, closing a project where exhibition equipment is dismantled, financial statements are compiled for the exhibition, the effectiveness of the project is assessed, and project documentation is also formed and a report is provided to the customer of the project. The analysis of the exhibition project management carried out by the authors showed that the IEC is not a beginner in the field of project management, therefore, at each stage, on the way to project implementation, the company uses a sufficient number of tools and methods. The authors of the article developed a passport for the PromTechExpo project, built according to a standard form that is relevant for all projects implemented by this company. The authors note that the exhibition “PromTechExpo” was very effective. All goals and objectives set on the way to the implementation of this exhibition project have been achieved.
Keywords: exhibition activities, IEC “INTERSIB”, financial and economic activities, marketing communications, advertising, project approach, organizational structure.
- Bayram U.R., Korolev A.V., Kuzmina E.E. Problems of organizing exhibition activities as a driver of tourism development (on the example of Moscow). Service in Russia and abroad, 2021, vol.15, no. 1 (93), pp. 152-166. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45778614
- Egorova E.N., Ilyicheva A.S. Exhibition and fair activities in the Kuban: current state and development prospects. Resorts. Service. Tourism, 2019, no. 1 (42), pp. 65-68. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37262699
- Ignatkina I.A. Prospects for promoting the products of industrial enterprises at exhibitions and fairs. Concept, 2019, no. 1, pp. 123-129 (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36824600
- Iskandarova A.Sh. Retrospective of trade and exhibition activities in Russia in the 19th–20th centuries. Tourism industry: opportunities, priorities, problems and prospects, 2020, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 250–255. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44899809
- The concept of the development of exhibition and fair activities in the Russian. Available at: http://government.ru/docs/13764/ (accessed 22 November 2022)
- Kuzovkina V.A. The mechanism for managing exhibition activities. Young scientist, 2019, no. 47 (285), pp. 245-247. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41444055
- Lyubarskaya K.A. Modern possibilities of positioning the organization at exhibition and fair events. Young scientist, 2022, no. 36 (431), pp. 62-66. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43997230
- Sayapina L.Yu., Kononenko L.Yu. Planning the organization of an exhibition project dedicated to theatrical culture. Modern management technologies, 2020, no. 2 (92), pp. 16.(In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=43851943
- Sidorov I.V. Geography of branch exhibition activities in the Central Federal District. Barnaul, Kolmogorov I.A. Publ., 2021. pp. 104-112. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46134949
- Ulanovskaya O.N. Research of marketing pricing policy in the market of exhibition services of the Republic of Crimea. Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 2018, vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 2713-2724. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=33856747
- Ulanovskaya O.N. The current state of the exhibition industry in the Russian Federation: problems and solutions. Russian Journal of Entrepreneurship, 2018, vol. 19, no. 8, pp. 2279–2290. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35582325
- Filippova I.G., Derevyanko K.I., Karpova E.G., Khoreva L.V. The current state of the market for congress, exhibition and event services: problems and development trends in a large cit. Economics and Management, 2020, vol. 26, no. 10 (180), pp. 1136-1147. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44427155
- Chaplygina E.S. Exhibitions-fairs in the modern world. Young scientist, 2020, no. 13 (303), pp. 134-137. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42641561
- Khoreva L.V., Voloshinova M.V., Petrov A.N. Lean innovations in the service sector. Information and economic aspects of standardization and technical regulation, 2019, no. 3 (49), pp. 8. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41045275
- Egorova E.N. The use of the marketing complex in tourism. Global scientific potential, 2018, no. 6 (87), pp. 65-68. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35586079
For citation: S.V. Bazilevich, Lipkina E.D., Malygina M.V. Analytical aspects of management and implementation of exhibition projects. CITISE, 2023, no. 1, pp. 38-55. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2023.1.04