Terekhov A.M., Nikolenko P.G., Mansurov A.P., Lazutina A.L., Bocharov V.A.
EMPLOYMENT OF THE POPULATION IN THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION: STATE AND STATE REGULATION
Terekhov A.M.1 (Nizhny Novgorod, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Nikolenko P.G.2 (Knyaginino, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Mansurov A.P.2 (Knyaginino, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Lazutina A.L.2 (Knyaginino, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Bocharov V.A.2 (Knyaginino, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Volga Branch of the Russian State University of Justice
2Nizhny Novgorod State University of Engineering and Economics
Abstract. The purpose of the work is to analyze the directions of the state employment policy of the population. The methods of scientific research are used: formalization, comparison, deduction, statistical analysis. The article discusses the specifics of the implementation of state policy in the field of employment. The analysis of statistical data characterizing the dynamics of the main indicators characterizing employment, the proportion of people employed in the information and communication technology sector is carried out. An analysis of the literature has shown the need for state regulation of the labor market, which is carried out through state-implemented programs aimed at reducing unemployment and increasing employment. It is established that the result of state regulation is the absence of sharp fluctuations in indicators characterizing the state of the labor market (with the exception of rural areas), including in conditions of economic and foreign policy instability. The creation of the necessary number of jobs can be ensured by attracting budgetary funds or third-party investment resources. In terms of regulatory regulation, special attention is paid to the national project “Labor Productivity and employment support”, which is aimed at stimulating labor productivity growth, removing unnecessary administrative barriers, and developing export potential. The results of the statistical analysis confirmed the absence of sharp fluctuations in statistical indicators. A deviation from the general trend was noted in 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, including the introduction of lockdown, an increase in mortality, and the bankruptcy of small and medium-sized businesses. Forecasting the level of employment and unemployment in the Russian Federation for 2022-2024 showed their insignificant changes. The authors came to the conclusion that an important direction in ensuring employment of the population in modern conditions is the active development of digital competencies among citizens.
Keywords: employment of the population, labor market, state policy, forecast of employment indicators, unemployment rate.
- Cheng K.M. Doubts on natural rate of unemployment: Evidence and policy implications. The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2022, no. 86, pp. 230-239. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.qref.2022.07.006
- Klyuev M.V. Priorities of the state policy of labor and employment of the population. Modern scientific research and innovation, 2022, no 1(129). (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47952094
- Sanovich M.A., Kochurova S.N. State policy in the sphere of employment of the population of Russia. Topical issues of the modern economy, 2021, no. 8. pp. 111-114. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46516074
- Aliev I.M. The impact of artificial intelligence technologies on the labor market in Russia. Journal of Legal and Economic Research, 2019, no. 4, pp. 7-12. (In Russian). DOI: 10.26163/GIEF.2019.18.73.001
- Gavrikov F.A. The main problems of state management of the labor market in the Russian Federation. Actual problems of socio-humanitarian and scientific-technical knowledge, 2019, no. 1(17), pp. 9-11. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37186806
- Volkov K.V. Evaluation of the effectiveness of state policy in the field of employment of the population of the Far East. Plekhanovsky barometer, 2020, no. 3, pp. 13-18. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46673703
- Antipova A. Analysis of the COVID-19 impacts on employment and unemployment across the multi-dimensional social disadvantaged areas. Social Sciences & Humanities Open, 2021, no. 4(1), pp. 100224. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssaho.2021.100224
- Hagen D., Lai A.Y. Goldmann E. State-level unemployment and negative emotions throughout the Covid-19 pandemic in the United States. Preventive Medicine, 2022, no. 164. pp. 107239. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ypmed.2022.107239
- Serra L., Silva J.I., Vall-llosera L. The unemployment effects of closing non-essential activities during the COVID-19 lockdown: The Spanish municipalities. Economic Analysis and Policy, 2022, no. 76, pp. 806-819. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eap.2022.09.019
- Akhmedov A.E., Smolyaninova I.V., Shatalov M.A. Problems of formation of adaptive budget policy in the context of ensuring sustainable development of regions. Financial business, 2021, no. 12(222), pp. 300-305. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47473209
- Bazurina E.N., Ivanova L.N., Karpychev V.Y. Digital economy: New Requirements and Approaches in Lawyers Training. Advances in Research on Russian Business and Management, 2021, no. 2021, pp. 311-317. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48133588
- Ovcharov A.O., Terekhov A.M. Digital divide in European countries: approaches to definition and evaluation. Modern Europe, 2022, no. 5 (112), pp. 92-106. (In Russian). DOI: 10.31857/S0201708322050072
- Bunkovsky D. V. Stimulating the development of entrepreneurship in the oil and gas complex: financial and economic support. Scientific research and development. Economy, 2021, no. 9(4), pp. 4-9. (In Russian). DOI: 10.12737/2587-9111-2021-9-4-4-9
- Akhmetshin E.M., Pavlyuk A.V., Kokorev A.S., Lazareva T.G., Artemova E.I. Assessment of the economic security of the region (on the example of Chelyabinsk region). Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 2018, vol. 13, no 8(62), pp. 2309-2322. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37621160
- Hulkhachieva G. D. Analysis of modern trends and directions of state support of agriculture in Russia under the conditions of imposed bilateral sanctions. Bulletin of the National Research Institute of Agriculture, 2017, no. 3(70), pp. 134-142. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28862843
For citation: Terekhov A.M., Nikolenko P.G., Mansurov A.P., Lazutina A.L., Bocharov V.A. Employment of the population in the Russian Federation: state and state regulation. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 336-349. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.32