Etuev Kh.Kh., Sokolova S.K., Shupaev A.V., Bardin V.S., Taumurzaeva F.K.
MODEL AND MATRIX OF RELEVANT COMPETENCES FOR THE DIGITAL ECONOMY
Etuev Kh.Kh.1 (Innopolis, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Sokolova S.K.1 (Innopolis, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Shupaev A.V.1 (Innopolis, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Bardin V.S.1 (Innopolis, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Taumurzaeva F.K.1 (Innopolis, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
Abstract. This article is devoted to the problem of developing a conceptual and structural-content basis for diagnosing the level of formation of competencies in the field of the digital economy. The topic of the article “Model and matrix of relevant competencies for the digital economy” is relevant due to the contradiction between the necessity to develop a multipurpose model and matrix of competencies for the digital economy, which could be applicable both to any educational profile, and to any profile of profession and specialty, and an insufficient number of research in this area. Thus, the purpose of the article is to present the results of the development of a model and competence for the digital economy, which could be successfully applied both as part of a complex evaluation of the formation of competencies (assessment) and as part of the certification of students for the level of formation of digital competencies. The article analyzes and summarizes various approaches of creating a model of competencies; a comparative analysis of the concepts of “model” and “matrix” is presented; the concept of “model of competencies” is clarified; the structure of the model and the competency matrix are presented and described. The scope of competencies, the block of multipurpose and professional competencies and levels of competency formation are identified as structural interrelated elements of the competency model. Conceptual, systemic and action approaches are presented as the main methodological approaches that the authors adhered while developing a model and matrix of competencies for the digital economy. The article substantiates the multipurposeness of the model and the matrix of competencies. The multipurposeness of the model and matrix of competencies developed and presented in the article is determined by their ability to be used for certification of students and assessment of employees of various organizations.
Keywords: competence, matrix, model, digital economy, level of competence formation, approach.
- Alaeva E.A. Competence matrix. Bulletin of science and education, 2019, no. 22-3 (76). (In Russian). EDN: LMOXJO URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41469383
- Arseniev Yu.N., Bushuev V.D., Shelobaev S.I. Management of personnel competence at the level of organization and personality. Economics of the XXI century: innovations, investments, education, 2016, vol. 4, no. 2, pp. 29–33. (In Russian). EDN: ZEPAPZ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29912636
- Volpyan N. Models of competencies. International experience in the IT sphere. Moscow, LENAND Publ., 2013. pp. 201–229. (In Russian).
- Danilyuk A.Ya., Kondakov A.M. The concept of the Basic Competency Model of the Digital Economy. Moscow, RUDN Publ., 2018. 68 p. (In Russian).
- Ershova, T.V. and Ziva, S.V. Key competencies for the digital economy. Information society, 2020, no. 3, pp.4-20. (In Russian). EDN: YNQKTB URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36422773
- Kalyuzhnaya N.V. Development of a competency model of an organization. Young scientist, 2016, no. 6, pp. 447-455. (In Russian). EDN: VPQOOJ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25665459
- Lyle M. Spencer Jr. and Sign M. Spencer. competencies at work. Moscow, HIPPO Publ., 2005. 384 p. (In Russian).
- Shklyaruk M.S., Garkushi N.S. The competency model of the digital transformation team in the system of public administration. Moscow, RANEPA Publ., 2020. 84 p. (In Russian).
- Mozhaeva G.V., Aleksandrova L.D., Pulyaeva V.N. Digital competencies in the model of actual competencies of managerial personnel. Humanitarian sciences. Bulletin of the Financial University, 2020, vol. 10(6), pp.49-55. (In Russian). EDN: PKDYON DOI: 10.26794/2226-7867-2020-10-6-49-55
- Oparina N.N. Model of competencies of managerial personnel of modern Russian organizations. State Administration. Electronic Bulletin, 2019, no. 75. (In Russian). EDN: ZYFLHW https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39282787
- Prokhorova M. V., Ezhova A. S. Comparative analysis of methods for developing competency models. Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University. N. I. Lobachevsky. Series: Social Sciences, 2012, no. 2 (26). (In Russian). EDN: PFTMET URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18084770
- Evgenieva A.P. Dictionary of the Russian language: In 4 volumes. Moscow, Polygraph resources Publ., 1999. (In Russian).
- Chulanova O.L. Personnel management based on competencies: Monograph. Moscow, INFRA-M Publ., 2018. 122 p. (In Russian).
- Ariffin N., Maskat R. A proposal of ethical competence model for cyber security organization. Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 2021, vol. 24. no. 3. DOI: http://doi.org/10.11591/ijeecs.v24.i3.pp1711-1717
- Chouhan V.S., Srivastava S. Understanding competencies and competency modeling-A literature survey. IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 2014, vol. 16, no. 1. P. 14-22.
- Lucia A. D., Lepsinger R. Art & science of competency models. San Francisco, CA, Jossey-Bass Publ., 1999. 202p.
- Mazhei K. Transformation digital competence area in the competence model of project managers. Matrix. 2020. DOI:10.13140/RG.2.2.30989.56808
- Megahed N. A critical review of the literature and practice of competency modeling. KnE Social Sciences, 2018, vol. 3(10), pp. 104. DOI:10.18502/kss.v3i10.3106
- Vasilieva D., Shaburova A. Competence model of an information security specialist in modern conditions. Interexpo GEO-Siberia, 2020, vol. 6, pp. 53-59. DOI: 10.33764/2618-981X-2020-6-1-53-59
- Vatlina L. Digital Transformation of Public Administration Based on Competence Models. Economics and Management, 2021, vol. 27, pp. 183-189. DOI: https://doi.org/10.35854/1998-1627-2021-3-183-189
- Soyka C., Schaper N., Bender E. Towards a Competence Model for Graphical Modeling. ACM Transactions on Computing Education. 2022. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1145/3567598
Etuev Kh.Kh., Sokolova S.K., Shupaev A.V., Bardin V.S., Taumurzaeva F.K. Model and matrix of relevant competencies for the digital economy. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp. 284-297. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.27