Glukharev A.N., Sokaev K.M.
REVIVAL OF NATIONAL GAMES AS A CONDITION FOR OPTIMIZING THE FUNCTIONAL RESERVES OF THE YOUNG GENERATION
Glukharev A.N.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Sokaev K.M.1 (Vladikavkaz, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1North Ossetian State University named after K.L. Khetagurova
Abstract. The article is devoted to revealing the role of national games and the main directions of their revival as a condition for optimizing the functional reserves of the younger generation. One of the main indicators reflecting the somatic state of a healthy person’s body is the degree of general physical fitness. Among the priority tasks of secondary and higher professional educational institutions is the concentration of efforts on the education of a healthy lifestyle of students, health promotion, increasing the achieved level of physical fitness, taking into account professional and applied requirements, using real, affordable, modern innovative technologies and methods in the field of physical education. Through traditional national games, which focus on the characteristic national features accumulated over the centuries, the younger generation assimilates the cultural values of their own and foreign people, learns to respect the world around them, which reflects a pronounced national character, satisfies the needs for active recreation, the development of spiritual and physical forces. In the article, the authors prove the thesis that national games are characterized by humanity and democracy, they equalize all participants in the game, give any participant the opportunity to show their best side. Often, experienced teachers use the game as an emotional and figurative means of educating students, forming cognitive interest, stimulating learning motivation, increasing physical activity, etc. The task of supplementing the traditional national game with new, creative and innovative elements is the most effective mechanism for the implementation of the game, the formation of the worldview and worldview of the individual. The content of folk games was filled not only with entertaining elements, they were also educational and educational in nature, served as a good means of psychological relief for the individual.
Keywords: training, physical development, national games, education, motor activity.
- Abishev K.S. National Games in the Education System. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. 2012, no. 7, pp. 72-74. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17889057
- Ageevets V.U., Nikitin A.A., Makarov G.G. Folk Games and National Sports in the Perspective of Physical Recreation of the Population. Bulletin of the Petrovsky Academy, 2012, no. 4 (29), pp. 53-58. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26613996
- Dzhioeva G.Kh. Development of functional bilingualism among younger schoolchildren by means of national games. CITISE, 2021, no. 4 (30), pp. 26-33. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47652510
- Ermakova E.G., Parshakova V.M., Sbitneva O.A. Russian national sports and games of the peoples of the world. Alley of Science, 2017. V. 4, no. 16, pp. 869-872. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32413380
- Zaitseva E.A., Nuzhdin A.V. Possibilities of using national games at school. Proceedings of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Social, humanitarian, medical and biological sciences, 2021. V. 23, no. 78, pp. 23-27. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=46518246
- Imangalikova I.B. National games are the basis of youth physical culture education. Human Science: Humanitarian Studies, 2017, no. 3 (29), pp. 144-149. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30483782
- Kaimov K.K. National folk outdoor games – as a means of physical education of schoolchildren. Issues of sustainable development of society, 2021, no. 11, pp. 678-682. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47319959
- Kolodeznikova S.I. National games of the Sakha people as a factor in the physical development of children. Ufa, Bulletin of Science Publ., 2019, pp. 101-104. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41597029
- Mendot E.E.O., Mendot I.E. National games and sports as traditional means of folk pedagogy. Bulletin of the Tuva State University. №4 Pedagogical sciences, 2010, no. 4 (7), pp. 19-22. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21221072
- Moldovanova I.V. Organization and conduct of outdoor games in physical education lessons and extracurricular activities in elementary school. CITISE, 2021, no. 4 (30), pp. 196-205. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=47652527
- Namozov T.B. National outdoor games. Scientific notes of the Khujand State University. Academician B. Gafurov. Series of humanities and social sciences, 2018, no. 4 (57), pp. 152-155. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36975735
- Soldatov D.A., Nuralieva S.S. National games. Proceedings of the Kyrgyz State Technical University. I. Razzakova, 2015, no. 2 (35), pp. 327-329. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36666909
- Turkmanov T. National sports games and their role in raising a healthy generation. Young scientist, 2019, no. 49 (287), pp. 603-605. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41494706
- Kharitonova S.F., Popova N.M. Features of the development of national sports in Russia (on the example of the northern all-around). Churapcha, Churapcha State Institute of Physical Culture and Sports Publ., 2022. pp. 276-281. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=49266750
- Shapka I.S., Shapka S.N. Ossetian national games and original physical exercises in the system of physical education of basic general education. World of science, culture, education, 2020, no. 6 (85), pp. 297-299. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=44536460
Glukharev A.N., Sokaev K.M. Revival of national games as a condition for optimizing the functional reserves of the young generation. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.180-187. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.17