Pristupa E.N., Shcherbina A.I.
DIGITAL EDUCATIONAL ENVIRONMENT OF A MODERN SCHOOL
Pristupa E.N.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Shcherbina A.I.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Moscow State Pedagogical University
Abstract. The digital educational environment is becoming not only a challenge of the new time, but also an important condition, a means of training a specialist of a new formation. It is the new specialists who will meet all the needs and challenges of the Russian society, which is actively using all the advantages of the coming digital era. In the digital environment, the teacher will have to learn how to organize, accompany and support the educational activities of students, build networking, monitor and evaluate, create the necessary conditions for flexible personalized mastering of educational material by the teaching staff. To do this, it is important to realize the new nature and features of the implementation of pedagogical management in the context of the global digitalization process. The article presents an analysis of the psychological and pedagogical characteristics of the essence of the digital educational environment of the modern school. The results of domestic and foreign studies on the problem of digitalization of the educational environment and the pedagogical system are presented. Systematized ideas about the pedagogical principles of the use of information technology in the activities of teachers. The use of digital educational technologies in pedagogical practice implies the expansion of the capabilities of all subjects of the educational process (it is possible to supplement the educational process with video, sound, animation, etc.). Proper use of information technology will contribute to the development of educational competence, as well as the rationalization of mental and practical activities, including the effective use of psychological and pedagogical techniques for memorizing and reproducing educational material, increasing cognitive activity and interest in learning students. The authors came to a clear and precise understanding that a modern approach to the organization of the digital educational process in a modern school can maximize the development of the basic competencies of students in solving subject problems.
Keywords: educational environment, educational system, digitalization, digital educational environment, educational institution, online learning.
- Azarenok N. V. Clip consciousness and its influence on human psychology in the modern world. Moscow, Institute of Psychology of the Russian Academy of Sciences Publ., 2009. pp. 110-112. (In Russian).
- Bryksina O.F., Kanyanina T.I., Krupoderova E.P. The program of tutor support for the formation of teachers’ ICT competence as a new educational product. Bulletin of the Minin University, 2016, no. 2 (6), pp. 18. (In Russian). EDN: WHHBCF URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26471287
- Vasiliev V.P. Network community of schools as a means of dissemination of modern educational technologies. Moscow, Buki-Vedi Publ., 2016. pp. 7-10. (In Russian). EDN: XASTEF URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27360097
- Vodyakha S.A., Vodyakha Yu.E., Minyurova S.A. Features of the structure of the intellect of students taught by means of gadgets. Pedagogical education in Russia, 2019, no. 7, pp. 133-140. (In Russian). EDN: HSZQWG DOI: 10.26170/po19-07-18
- Efremenko I.O. Influence of digital educational technologies on the processes of formation of higher mental functions. St. Petersburg: Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Herzen Publ., 2018, pp. 307-313. (In Russian). EDN: EKPNYC URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42937963
- Zanina L.V., Li N. Psychological and pedagogical features of the formation of cognitive self-esteem of students in the context of digitalization. Makhachkala Dagestan State Pedagogical University Publ., 2019, pp. 194-198. (In Russian). EDN: ZBURUD URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37231864
- Nagornov A.Yu. Informatization of society: a sociological analysis. Monograph. Ulyanovsk, Zebra Publ., 2016. 115 p. (In Russian). EDN: WASOTV URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26171662
- Krupoderova E.P. Information and educational environment and ICT competence. Nizhny Novgorod education, 2009, no. 4, pp. 122-127. (In Russian). EDN: FWGMJL URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=48251002
- Krupoderova K.R. Formation of competencies of bachelors of professional education in the information environment based on cloud technologies. Problems of modern pedagogical education, 2016, no. 51-6, pp. 181-188. (In Russian). EDN: VTLFUD URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25838868
- Leukhina S.A. Modern forms of advanced training in the field of ICT in the framework of the development of network pedagogical communities. Scientific and methodological electronic journal “Concept”, 2016, vol. 18. pp. 99-103. (In Russian). EDN: VYZQMB URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26092685
- Lukyanova A. Key competencies of students at the present stage of education development. Comrat, Comrat State University Publ., 2022. pp. 172-175. (In Russian).
- Pristupa E.N., Begimbetova G., Abdigapbarova U. Use of ICT in CLIL-classes for the Future Teachers Training. ICMET 2022: 2022 the 4th International Conference on Modern Educational Technology Macau China May 24-26, 2022 pp. 98-104. (In Russian). DOI:10.1145/3543407.3543424
- Sergodeev V.A. Network Internet communities: essence and socio-cultural characteristics. Bulletin of the Adyghe State University. Ser. Regional studies: philosophy, history, sociology, jurisprudence, political science, cultural studies, 2013, no. 1 (113), pp.132-137. (In Russian). EDN: QCKLAZ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=19119919
- Sobkin V.S., Skobeltsina K.N. Computer in the life of a preschool child. Human child, 2014, no. 2, pp. 20-24. (In Russian).
- Chernigovceva O.YA., Pristupa E.N., Dalbergenova L.Yа. Relevance of differentiated instructions: an e-learning perspective. Bulletin of the Kokshetau University named after Sh. Ualikhanov. Philological series, 2021, no. 3, pp. 107-118.
- Cain M.S., Leonard J.A., Gabrieli J.D.E. Media multitasking in adolescence. Psychon. Bull. Rev, 2016, vol. 23, pp. 1932-1941. DOI:10.3758/s13423-016-1036-3
- Pristupa E.N., Kremneva T.L., Bondareva T.O. The Social and Pedagogical Characteristics of a Future Teacher’s Readiness for Developing the Intellectual and Creative Potential of a Junior Schoolchild in the Heterogeneous Ethnic Environment. Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities. 2017, vol. 25, no. S, pp. 195-210. EDN: ZBRJQV https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29779669
Pristupa E.N., Shcherbina A.I. Digital educational environment of a modern school. CITISE, 2022, no. 4, pp.119-131. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.11