Bigildina E.R., Ibragimova Z.F., Sultanova R.M., Hasanov R.R., Khizbullina R.Z.
FEATURES OF PATRIOTIC EDUCATION IN MODERN SCHOOLS OF RUSSIA
Bigildina E.R.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Ibragimova Z.F.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Sultanova R.M.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – Sultanovar@list.ru, Hasanov R.R.2 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Khizbullina R.Z.1 (Ufa, Russian Federation) – email@example.com
1Ufa University of Science and Technology
2Bashkir State Pedagogical University named after Miftakhetdin Akmulla
Abstract. Patriotic education of students is an integral pedagogical process that relies on the interaction of the subjects of education and is aimed at developing and forming a sense of patriotism among students, acting as a socially significant moral imperative. The purpose of the work is the development of progressive patriotic experience by students, which will allow them to form a holistic attitude to patriotism. The content of patriotic education should contain the very concept of “patriotism” and necessarily include the education of love for the Motherland, for the native land, respect for the traditions and customs of their people. It is important to develop the desire to strengthen the honor and dignity of the Fatherland. The future defender of the Motherland should strive to protect and promote it with a combination of personal and public interests. The education of patriots is an important direction in our country, which should be one of the key ones. The future of the country depends on the modern youth. The paper considers examples of events and classes that are held in modern schools in Russia. The authors have proposed forums and exhibitions that can be visited together with schoolchildren during school hours, and with parents on weekends. At the end of the article, rules are proposed that can be used by parents when raising patriotic children. Being a patriot today is fashionable and proud. You need to love your country with all your heart, sincerely and selflessly, like a baby who loves his mother more than anything in the world and considers her the center of his universe. And the Motherland, as a mother, should be alone. Everyone has. No exceptions.
Keywords: patriotism, upbringing, Homeland, family, schoolchildren, love for the native land.
- Bigildina E.R., Gazizov R.R., Galimov D.Z., Kortunov A.I., Khasanov R.R. The role of the cadet movement for the preservation of the military-patriotic traditions of the Fatherland on the example of the Republic of Bashkortostan. CITISE, 2021, no. 4, pp.398-407. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021 .4.37
- Bigildina E.R., Kuznetsova I.V., Khammatova R.S., Hizbullina R.Z. The role of the revival of the Cossacks on the territory of Bashkortostan for the military-patriotic education of the younger generation. CITISE, 2021, no. 2, pp.7-17. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2021.2.01
- Bykov A.K. Patriotic education of citizens of the Russian Federation: at the junction of two state programs. Pedagogy, 2011, no. 1, pp.14-24. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16358873
- Bukovshina O.N. School – center of patriotic education. Education of schoolchildren, 2016, no. 1, pp.40-42. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25406251
- The state program “Patriotic education of citizens of the Russian Federation for 2016-2020” Available at: http://static.government.ru/media/files/8qqYUwwzHUxzVkH1jsKAErrx2dE4q0ws.pdf (Accessed: 01 August 2022)
- Gorbunov V.S. Pedagogy of patriotism as a factor in the formation of civil society in Russia. Education of schoolchildren, 2017, no. 5, pp.49-58. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29816913
- Danilyuk A.Ya., Kondakov A.M., Tishkov V.A. The concept of spiritual and moral development and education of the personality of a citizen of Russia, Monograph. Moscow, Enlightenment Publ., 2009. 26 p. (In Russian).
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Akhtyan A.G. Fundamentals of citizenship and patriotism in the history of our Fatherland. CITISE, 2019, no. 4 (21), pp.467-476. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019
- Egorychev A.M. Morality as the basis of domestic social education of the younger generation (socio-historical analysis). Prevention of addictions, 2016, no. 1 (5), pp.38-45. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26139697
- The concept of patriotic education of citizens of the Russian Federation. M.: Rosvoencenter, 2003. 25 p. (In Russian). ISBN 5-85597-028-0
- Kraevsky V.V. Methodology and methods of pedagogical research. Pedagogy; edited by P.I. Pidkasistogo. Moscow, Pedagogical Society of Russia Publ., 1998. pp. 64-78. (In Russian).
- Kulemina L.B. Reflections on patriotic education … Education and Law, 2020, no. 1, pp. 17-21. (In Russian). URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=42633829
- Lutovinov V.I. Criteria and indicators of patriotic education (systematic pedagogical analysis). Bulletin of the VEG, 2008, no. 3(35), pp.45-53. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12920861
- Mousse G.N. Education of patriotism of a teenager in extracurricular activities. Doct. Diss. 13.00.01, Orenburg, 2008. 24 p. (In Russian). URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15866741
- Khizbullina R.Z., Yakupova L.R., Polyanskaya L.R. Characteristics of schoolchildren’s competence, identifying problems requiring immediate solutions. CITISE, 2020, no. 2, pp.135-149. (In Russian). DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.2.13
Bigildina E.R., Ibragimova Z.F., Sultanova R.M., Hasanov R.R., Khizbullina R.Z. Features of patriotic education in modern schools of Russia. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp.30-44. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.4.03