Egorychev A.M., Kretinin A.S., Sarychev A.S.
IDEOLOGY, INTEGRATION PROCESSES AND FORECASTING: OPPORTUNITIES AND PROSPECTS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE STATE AND SOCIETY
Egorychev A.M.1 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org, Kretinin A.S.2 (Moscow, Russian Federation) – email@example.com, Sarychev A.S.3 (Arkhangelsk, Russian Federation) – firstname.lastname@example.org
1Russian State Social University
2Center for Innovative Technologies and Social Expertise
3Northern State Social University
Abstract. The article presents a brief philosophical discourse analysis concerning the prospects for the development of a modern state and society in a dynamically developing world community at the beginning of the 21st century. The factors and conditions that determine the state and development of state-public institutions and structures are considered; substantiates the influence of the integration processes of modern society in the development and implementation of state policy, its goals, direction, content. The authors are firmly convinced that the Russian state has high development prospects, and its people are able to effectively implement social goals and objectives of any complexity. A high level of influence by the institution of the Russian state on the development of social processes in society is possible, taking into account the indispensable conditions: the development and adoption by Russia of a state ideology that meets the historical interests of the Russian people, the traditional foundations of its culture; strong state policy, expressed in the systematic and targeted support of all social institutions and, above all, the family and domestic education at all levels; the presence of the ideal of a Russian person and its legislative consolidation in the Law on Education; development of state-public projects and programs of various directions and levels based on traditional meanings and values of Russian (Russian) culture.
Keywords: world order, ideology, integration processes, forecasting, Russian culture and civilization, globalization.
- Agapov P.V. Social systems: theory, approaches and dynamics. Bulletin of Moscow University, 2014, no. 4, pp. 60-75. (In Russian). EDN: TEDGXJ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22763144
- Golubchikov A.Ya., Sudnik Yu.A. Education as a process and result (socio-philosophical analysis). Agroengineering, 2012, no. 4-1(55), pp. 36-38. (In Russian). EDN: RBEXYP URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20252686
- Ivakin T.I. Political forecasting in modern conditions. International Student Scientific Bulletin, 2016, no. 2, pp. 151. (In Russian). EDN: WZFKLL URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27290961
- Inozemtsev V.A. Modern globalization and its perception in the world. Century of globalization, 2008, no. 1, pp. 31-44. (In Russian). EDN: AZDPUW URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39210006
- Kislenko S.V. Philosophical and etymological analysis of the concept of “Education”. Logos et Praxis, 2008, no. 2 (8), pp. 225-227. (In Russian). EDN: KUDWYF URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=12802151
- Komar Yu.I. Sociology of globalization and globalization of sociology (Abstract review). Moscow. Institute of Scientific Information for Social Sciences RAS Publ., 2008. pp. 7-33. (In Russian). EDN: MVNKML URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15240858
- Kosotina M.A. Problems of the formation of a new world order. St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University Publ., 2019. pp. 83-87. (In Russian). EDN: MJBXKV URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39143002
- Kutasova T.L., Koroleva K. Education as a social institution. Theory and practice of social development, 2005, no. 2, pp. 24-27. (In Russian). EDN: MWLDXN URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15282596
- Lenin V.I. Imperialism as the highest stage of capitalism: A popular essay. Moscow, Politizdat Publ., 1977. 136 p. (In Russian).
- Mityaeva A.M., Egorychev A.M., Fomina S.N. Development of the values of Russian culture in domestic social education. Uchenye zapiski Oryol State University, 2018, no. 3(80), pp. 302-309. (In Russian). EDN: ZNCWPJ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=37878189
- Moma V.V. Globalization: benefit or expansion. Young scientist,2016,no. 16 (120), pp. 308-312. (In Russian).
- From Image to Education. Available at: http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0016/001h/00164792.htm (Accessed 05 May 2022)
- Peremitina N.A. Education as a social phenomenon. Bulletin of the Tomsk State Pedagogical University, 2003,no. 5 (39), pp. 112-114. (In Russian). EDN: OWVEPD URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17676493
- Petrosyan V.N. State strategic forecasting in the Russian economy: problems and prospects. Young scientist, 2019, no. 21 (259), pp. 233-236. (In Russian). EDN: FHWZC URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38220964
- Polulyakh D.S. Turbulence as a characteristic of the modern world order. Political Science, 2017, no. 5, pp. 245-260. (In Russian). EDN: YVWABQ URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32792915
- Prokhorenko Yu.I., Lyakh P.P. Institutional aspects of social forecasting. Humanitarian, socio-economic and social sciences, 2022, no. 2, pp. 83-89. (In Russian). DOI: 10.23672/d9119-0439-2252-q
- Radchenko E.A., Kurulenko E.A., Kirillov N.P. Analysis of the specifics and prospects for the development of social institutions of modern society. Materials of the Afanasiev Readings, 2021, no. 1(34), pp. 23-32. (In Russian). EDN: DDDDGC URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=45155795
- Rostovtseva T.A. On the foundations of scientific knowledge. Bulletin of the Krasnoyarsk State Agrarian University, 2011, no. 3 (54), pp. 200-204. (In Russian). EDN: NVWQRP URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16445233
- Sergunin A.A., Subbotin S.V. In Search of a New World Order. National Interests: Priorities and Security, 2016, vol. 12, no. 6 (339), pp. 186-196. (In Russian). EDN: WAZWUP URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26184508
- Ulyanov V.I. Materialism and empirio-criticism. Critical Notes on a Reactionary Philosophy. Moscow, Politizdat Publ., 1980. 558 p. (In Russian).
- Chase-Dunn K. Globalization: world-system perspectives. Binghamton, 1999, vol. 2, pp. 187-215
- Yurchenko M.V. The ideology of the new world order in the context of qualitative changes in the European agenda at the beginning of the 21st century. Theory and practice of social development, 2011, no. 3, pp. 219-222. (In Russian). EDN: OYKEIJ URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17748537
Egorychev A.M., Kretinin A.S., Sarychev A.S. Ideology, integration processes and forecasting: opportunities and prospects for the development of the state and society. CITISE, 2022, no. 3, pp.459-472. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2022.3.40